[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing this girl I met recently and we started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: YFWW.jpg (37KB, 626x488px) Image search: [Google]
YFWW.jpg
37KB, 626x488px
I've been seeing this girl I met recently and we started having sex without a condom..she told me she was on a bc implant that was good for 3 years, asked me if I wanted to touch it I was like nah

now I'm home alone and I'm freaking out and think I def should have at least tried to touch and it see if it was real or if I got rused

I tried calling and texting her and she isn't picking up

what do I do im fucking freaking the fuck out
>>
>>17487660
Congrats anon, you're gonna be a daddy!
>>
If this isn't bait, my friend, you are truly a dumbass.

I'll be straight with you, anon. If she has a kid, you're fucked. You didn't specify if you finished inside her, but from your apparent panicking, I'm going to assume you did.

If by some miracle she doesn't show any signs of pregnancy in the next two weeks, you'd better start believing in a god because someone's looking out for you.
>>
>>17487693
She claims BC implant and he just met her. Jesus christ.
>>
>>17487660
> giving your real name to random hoes. > not specifying that you had chemo as a child and can never have children.
> fucking a ho that is absolutely ok with fucking without a condom, without a condom.

Enjoy your aids babies and your aids. But seriously you will be fine bro just dont ever fucking do anything like that again. If you get her pregnant, congrats, you werent a biological dead end for your genes.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.