[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and I've never had a girlfriend, is it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: lYBuW1F.jpg (129KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lYBuW1F.jpg
129KB, 960x1280px
I'm 24 and I've never had a girlfriend, is it because of how I look?

I have a disproportionately large forehead, a week jaw, and a very disjointed, ugly face in general. My friends and family tell me it's in my head and I'm just average looking but I cringe basically any time I look in the mirror and it's driving me insane. I was diagnosed with Asperger's as a kid and I think I have the look that a lot of people with autism have

I live in an area around lots of attractive people and I always feel like they're looking down on me and I stick out as someone a lot less desirable than them. It's getting to the point where I'm not comfortable going outside my house. How do I deal with this?
>>
File: XdYXQhR.jpg (102KB, 960x1280px)
XdYXQhR.jpg
102KB, 960x1280px
One more pic
>>
You really do just look like an average guy, calm down.
>>
>>17487562
Dude, you're fine. Don't sweat about your looks.
>>
File: RzzK1bs.jpg (87KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RzzK1bs.jpg
87KB, 960x1280px
>>17487573
>>17487574
Do you really not see the things I'm talking about? (Big forehead, squished jaw, etc.)
>>
>>17487596

you have all those things but you're really not abnormal looking. A girl could very easily look past all those things.

Simply put, your reasons for not having a gf aren't dependent on your looks. You should probably look into some activity that'll help boost your self-esteem and mood.
>>
>>17487562
Yeaaaaa you aren't the greatest looking guy. Sorry OP. You probably have to look for average to below average women. The only way you can get over that hump is if you have a lot of money, a very prestigious job, or get ripped out of your fucking mind
>>
>>17487562
Yes i understand that you have insecurities, but everyone does. As beautiful as brad pitt is, i am sure there is something he is self-conscious about.

In all reality you are certainly of average attractiveness.
>>
>>17487562
More importantly you are lucky you're a dude, because looks matter less to women than they do to men (in general)
>>
File: dSV3R0y.jpg (110KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dSV3R0y.jpg
110KB, 960x1280px
>>17487616
I don't have really high standards regarding looks, I'd just like to date an average-looking girl but I feel like any girl who's normal-looking is out of my league, I wouldn't want to settle for someone I'm not attracted to since I think that would be unfair for me to expect girls who don't find me attractive to date me
>>
>>17487631

You're fine m8, find something to curb the autism
>>
>>17487631
That's perfectly fine, anon. Normal looking just means not attractive but not ugly either. You could bag a normal looking girl if you could work on your charm. Good luck OP!
>>
Grow your hair and beard out if you can, you'll look more attractive. You're not ugly, just pretty average looking with your current style.
>>
Change sheets more often and get some sanitazer for your face so you can get rid of those achne or whatever it is.
>>
>>17487562
jesus christ. If your self-esteem is this low stop coming to this site. You're average- that's good since you're a guy. the way you categorize girls isn't the same way girls categorize men. Just curb your autism and you're golden
>>
>>17487565
You look better smiling.
>>
>>17487562
sheeeit, i remember your post from way back when you were wearing that mastodon shirt. there's still nothing wrong with you
>>
Grow out your hair and beard, it'll give the illusion of a fuller jaw and smaller forehead
>>
You've never had a girlfriend?You look ok, it's more on how to get with women. You need advice on approach. this guy is amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfYHkGLH190
>>
Do you talk to girls? Try that
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 750x1334px
Don't mean to piggyback off your thread, OP, but I feel the exact same way. I've been told it's in my head but I begin to get paranoid and think people are saying that to be mean.

Pic related, am I unnattractive?
>>
>>17487562
First thing; your lack of confidence is probably hurting you more than your looks. Confidence is honestly the number one thing when it comes to attracting women.

Now if you're looking for advice as far as your looks go, there are a few things you could do. Working out will not only sculpt your body, but your face. As your face loses fat your chin and cheekbones will become more prominent. Also consider growing your hair and going for a more trendy style.
>>
>>17488019
Your attractive, no need to worry.
>>
>>17488019

>Don't mean to piggyback off your thread
>proceeds to do so anyway
>>
You posted this on leddit too
>>
You're dead average. 5/10, 4/10 at the lowest. If you get jacked you can easily hit 8/10 or so, for that Dr. Manhatten vibe.
>>
OP are you okay? I've also seen this post on r/depression and I'm really hoping this isn't made into a meme now
>>
Jesus this is the most supportive thread on 4chan I have ever seen.

(You're both fine)
>>
>>17488385
ikr
>>
Some more health, money, and confidence would probably get you guys the results you want out of life. Your appearance is fine.

People tell me the same thing, but I still have really bad appearance issues. I've been ignoring it, haven't really gotten into it with a therapist yet.
>>
>>17488019
Lmao you are dead nigga
>>
you're disproportionately focusing on your looks, which are objectively not that bad. More likely the real problem is your personality/attitude, which I'm betting is at least partly because of your insecurity.
>>
>>17487562
Not gonna lie like all of the people above.

You are very ugly, but here's the good news; it's not the end of the world. You can still find a decent looking woman.
>>
>>17487562
You look like you're plotting to blow something up

>>17487565
You look like you figured out what it will be

>>17487596
But what if it doesn't go off?

>>17487631
I'd better practice my mug shot profile.

Shave the pubic hair from your face and get a decent hairstyle. You'll do better.
>>
>>17487562
You know what you look like? You look like "that guy" that other guys on here complain about because "that guy" can get girls to like them despite looking less good looking.

Your perception hinders you. I understand that objectively I'm a 3/10 on a good day. But if I do more shit that I like doing, if I joke around with my friends more often, if I treat the 3/10 as a statistic instead of a metric, I still feel pretty damn good and pretty damn confident. I mean who gives a shit otherwise. If I look like trash, a smiling piece of trash has more entertainment value.

Long story short that bad, if you wanted some fucking attention.
>>
>>17488728
*you don't look that bad. Fucking autocorrect
>>
you need to know what food a lady likes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfYHkGLH190
>>
>>17488019
>>17487562
Ya both look better than me and I got averagely good looking gf.
Just stop sweating over your looks and be confident, there's nothing attractive about low self-esteem. I mean, I get you have one, I worry about not being "handsome" too, but I just don't show it
>>
>>17487631
From the side you look easier on the eyes... really though, don't worry too much about it. Try going to a hairstylist maybe? You could grow out a haircut to hide some of the less flattering looks.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.