[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a pair of scars on my palm from climbing over a fence when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mufasa.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mufasa.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
Got a pair of scars on my palm from climbing over a fence when I was drunk, they have been like this for 3/4 weeks now and the topmost layer of skin doesn't seem to be healing over, giving me the impression they might last as permanent scars.

Is there anything I could do to encourage new skin growth? I've considered bio-oil but I don't want they less visible so much as wanting the top layer of skin to heal over and for the wound to heal. I've thought maybe silicone gel sheets for a few months might help to that effect?

Pic related it's the scars
>>
>>17487364
You could try snoo.
>>
>>17487364
Look like regular ass cuts to me. Most scars fade away after a year or two anyways, and as long as they aren't on your face, who cares
>>
>>17487445
Dad????????????
>>
I'm assuming you're a man. Which means that you are acting like a little bitch. These are probaly minor scars. And they are on the fucking palm of your hand. Who gives a flying fuck if someone has a 1 inch scar on his/her hand...

If you had 3rd degree burns on your face. You would need advice. Now you're just trying to make your boring life a bit more interesting.
>>
>>17487445

What's snoo?

If all else fails, make up a badass story about how you fought off a bear, or oversized raccoon or something.
>>
>>17487458
I just want girls to like me
and it's awkward when I'm getting change back I feel like a heroin addict
>>
>>17487460
Not much man, how about you?
>>
>>17487489
Do you realize how dumb you sound? Have you ever seen a heroin addict. That had 1 inch long needle marks? Or one that has put several needles in such a line, that it looks like one big scar?

Sorry dude I want to be nice to you. But this vagina-tier behaviour of yours is simply retarded.
>>
>>17487528
I have a 2cm scar across my right eyebrow so it would be nice to not have them on my palm also
>>
>>17487364
don't worry too much about it OP. If it goes away it'll take time. If it doesn't then such is life. It's only your hand - Be glad you didn't scar up your face.
>>
>>17487528
anyway you're over-punctuating and I'm not using it often enough if we joined forced we could make the perfect team

>>17487554
hehe
but yeah if anyone has any ideas on how I could get the wound to close that would be really comfy
>>
>>17487557
you could just superglue it.
>>
>>17487566
like silicone gel sheets
>>
>>17487579
Well if you want to simply seal the wound, it'll do. In fact, any old dressing would do. In regards to it not scarring though, I'd take to the internet for that one.
>>
>>17487582
wuhhhh I'd boiled it down to the gel/bio-oil but the latter provides no more than a reduction in appearance so was curious as to whether anyone here had any experience/suggestions

it's just like a whole layer of skin that isn't growing over, not so much that there's a scar but that there are two chunks of flesh missing from my hand

sorry for whining
>>
>>17487606
It's okay brah. I understand your frustration.

I doubt you can completely remove the scars with any sort of product. They proabably will heal over time though.
>>
>>17487364
I got my palm all cut across it from jumping a fence when i was 15. Can't even see the scar now. As long as you dont pick the skin and let the scar fall off by itself then you won't get a noticeable scar, and over the years it will fade
>>
File: uchi.jpg (27KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
uchi.jpg
27KB, 428x428px
>>17487614
I almost don't mind by this point but prior to covering the rest of myself w/ scars so I can feel like Obito Uchiha when he's covered by White Zetsu they serve no functional purpose other than for when I'm shaking hands w/ my father-in-law upon first contact or after a job interview or something

>>17487641
yeah I think I fucked up by rubbing the scabs off in the shower a week later because now it just isn't healing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.