[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have feelings for best friend >reveal it to her a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: borb.jpg (38KB, 564x715px) Image search: [Google]
borb.jpg
38KB, 564x715px
>have feelings for best friend
>reveal it to her a year ago
>mentions she is flattered but she doesn't feel the same way
>she did a couple months prior, but I was getting over a bad break up from a 4 year relationship
>stay best friends
>she ended up liking someone and I felt like shit
>got over that too and that didn't work out for her

>a couple months ago, she randomly says "i love you" here and there in our messaging
>too scared to acknowledge it
>doesn't happen anymore
>realize I still like her and I hate it
>I want to ask her one more time, but she doesn't seem interested.
>she invited me to a party with her close friends I never met this weekend and her birthday is a couple days after
>afraid I'll ruin those things if I ask and make some deal of it

For some reason, I can get over so much shit and disregard whatever, but this is the one time where I just can't. I don't get it. I haven't done this with other girls. What do I do? Should I bring it up out of nowhere? Should I wait? Should I even go to the party? I'm confused as hell
>>
>>17487298
Pam and Jim.

Go for it bro, just start treating her really nice and smile a lot. If the mood strikes and you see that Twinkle in her eye then hit her with the feels. You owe it to yourself to get this girl for you.
>>
>>17487298
She doesn't love you, she loves keeping you on reserve. If she says yes, she may have had actual feelings for you. If she passes she's just using you for your attention and you should walk away.
>>
>>17487309
>>17487331

Thanks for the answers. Pretty different, but I'm leaning more on the latter one, mainly because I know there are people that pull shit like this.

I guess this question can apply to both though. Should I confront her about it before her party/birthday or should I just wait (and go to the party)?

Even if it is a "keeping me on reserve" scenario, I still want to say something and confront her on all this weird shit
>>
You know that you can say "I love you" to friends, right? You're her friend, nothing more, and you're reading far too much into this.
>>
>>17487402

I understand that. I just found it weird how it came out of nowhere and was so constant for awhile. There was never any context to it. It had nothing to do with what I did or said, it would just happen. I say that shit to my friends too. That being said, I'm almost sure I'm reading too far into it.
>>
>>17487416
This bullshit is exactly why she stopped. She knows you like her and she was afraid that you'd get the wrong idea. Listen to /r9k/ rubbish about 'keeping you on reserves' if you want, but this is your friendship and your mentality that that sort of mindset will fuck up, not that poster's
>>
you can only have a best friend of the opposite sex if they're gay or 1/10

learn the rules and save yourself heartbreak
>>
>>17487309
This is bad advice. Life doesn't work like it does on tv. If she doesn't see him that way she never will.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.