[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend's girlfriend has gone away to Spain with her male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1471671584197.jpg (322KB, 893x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1471671584197.jpg
322KB, 893x1253px
My friend's girlfriend has gone away to Spain with her male best friend. Is it normal? I suspect something is going on but I am very paranoid.
>>
No, it's not normal. She's either a regular whore or attention whore. Either way, I doubt she'll ever have a lasting, fulfilling, longterm relationship with anyone, because she doesn't respect boundaries, and will likely blame him if he brings it up.
>>
Yeah I didn't feel like it was normal but to be honest I'm probably somewhat insecure so I thought maybe it was skewing my opinion.

It's weird though, where do you draw the line? It's perfectly fine for her to hang out with her male best friend right, so why does being abroad change that?

If she went with a female friend no one would have batted an eyelid right? Same thing that if there were more people going with them I probably wouldn't question it.

If I was in his position I'd be pissy and probably tell her not to go, but wouldn't that be controlling? Glad I'm single to be honest. Fuck that hassle.
>>
>>17487305
>>17487227
Are they there alone or with other people ?

Is her best male friend homosexual ?

Should't you be her best male friend, isn't the BF supposed to be that ?
(Otherwise BF is just somebody the girl fucks and spend some time with)
>>
>>17487355
I read your grill, my bad.
>>
>>17487305
>If she went with a female friend no one would have batted an eyelid right?
Nah, still wouldn't be ok. Two girls on long holidays. It just looks like girls wanna have fun and will probably screw a boy or two while there.

>Same thing that if there were more people going with them I probably wouldn't question it.
Still very strange.

It boils down to the question: why don't you go on the vacation with your boyfriend? What your boyfriend even mean to you, if he isn't the person that you want to spend some wonderful holiday time with?

Is he just boring stability and emotional shoulder for you but when you want to have fun you take someone else? If yes, you are basically using him.

If your boyfriend can't come in this time due to work/university other responsibilities: why don't you support him instead of making him feel bad that he has to work while you are having fun? While won't you arange something for him so that both of you can have fun? It seems you don't care about his feelings, his fun, him at all.

If your boyfriend don't like to travel: why don't you treat that as a oportunity to make him grow as a person deal with his travel anxiety, get to know each other better and have bonding experience?

Jadadada, you get the idea.

>It's weird though, where do you draw the line?
It can be subtle sometimes and there isn't just one universal line to look on, everyone need to form their own boundaries, but even while you say it, you know deep down where your line is. It's about finding it, having strenght to realise it and rationalize it. Preferable line should be two people having absolute blast with each other. And it should be drawn where one person start to suffer for the selfish pleasure of other.

>It's perfectly fine for her to hang out with her male best friend right
It's already kind of sketchy. Well it seems paranoid, but I've seen many girls develop romantic feeling and cheating on their boyfriends with they "just friends" it can make you sick.
>>
>>17487227
And precisely what business is it of yours?
>>
>>17487447
Not OP but I wouldn't like my bro to get cucked.
>>
A girl who is in a commited relationship does not go on a vacation without her lover.

1. Its great time to bond and learn each other in unique ways, not taking this chance means alot

2. Vacations always open the door to romance and flings, just read books, forums, ask you grandparents. If anyone in a serious relationship opens the door to unfaithfulness, where is the commitment?

It means attentionwhoring, and not respecting the commitment. If she goes alone, with a friend its all wrong. With a dude.... srly? Thats so fucked. I would drop the slut right then and there.
>>
>>17487227
To play the devil's advocate for a moment, I agree that it's not quite normal, but neither is it necessarily something to freak out about.

Some years back, I was living with a girlfriend. A female friend (someone I went to high school with, who was single at the time) had a bunch of frequent flier miles available and wanted to visit Thailand and Laos, where I'd recently returned from living and where she'd never been. She offered me a free ticket if I could travel with her for a couple of weeks in Southeast Asia and be her guide. I went! By myself! (Girlfriend had to work, so it wasn't an option.) We traveled together! For a couple of weeks, even sharing a room on a couple of nights!

We never fucked or even attempted to. She also didn't hook up with anyone else, although we were mostly in pretty remote areas far from backpackers, so her options would have been limited anyway. After about ten seconds of conversation, my girlfriend trusted that I didn't want to fuck my friend, my friend didn't want to fuck me, and I would fuck my girlfriend when I got home. And so it was.

I don't know your friend or his girlfriend. If he hasn't kicked up a fuss about this trip, I'd like to assume he's either talked with his girlfriend and has reason to trust her, or he doesn't care if she gets a little on the side.

>A girl who is in a commited relationship does not go on a vacation without her lover.
That's just silly. Have you ever been in a committed relationship? Have you ever been on vacation? I agree that it's better to travel with your lover if you can, but all sorts of factors (money, time, different interests) can lead good people to travel on their own, even with members of the opposite sex, and have nothing nasty happen.
>>
>>17487227
Holy fuck you messed up.

Let this be a lesson.
>>
>>17487547
Your friend fucked up*
>>
>>17487498
That's crap.
I travelled alone and with friends even if I am in a relationship. If you have self control, you won't cheat. If you don't have self control, you will cheat at home too.
>>
Curious actually...
There's a girl I know who is single. Say we hang out one on one for a while. No issue with that right?
What happens when she gets a boyfriend, are we expected to stop hanging out alone because of boundaries and shit? Seems a bit weird
>>
>>17487227
You all wanna complain the women friendzone dudes left and right and then when they go off with said friendzoned dudes you're like "I bet she fuckin him"
>>
>>17487830
>What happens when she gets a boyfriend, are we expected to stop hanging out alone because of boundaries and shit? Seems a bit weird
It's childish and possessive, in my opinion (I'm >>17487533, btw--male, has traveled alone with a female friend while in a relationship, to no ill effect on relationship). Adults [and recognizing that 4chan is mostly basement-dwelling teenagers, I use that term loosely or aspirationally for many of you] should be able to talk about things and trust their partners when they're in committed relationship.

I get that a lot of people are insecure, or are in relationships that aren't well established. But part of being a grownup is communicating with the people you fuck, and trusting them when they communicate with you.

Anyone who says "you can't trust [women/men/whichever]" as a blanket statement is either very young, ignorant regarding committed relationships, or some combination thereof. Probably also angry about recent real or perceived slights from the opposite sex. And I say that as an old fuck who has been in both a bunch of unsuccessful relationships and, for the last decade, a long-term monogamous commitment.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.