[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why I shouldn't just give my virginity away when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1352069176356.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1352069176356.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Tell me why I shouldn't just give my virginity away when I go back to college this fall? It's my last year and after that i'm just gonna be thrown out into the real world,so why not indulge myself?

After thinking about it for some time, I've decided that I have no interest in holding on to it any longer. Thought i might as well just get the one thing i'd like,out of the way, so I can stop worrying and thinking about it,so I can finally focus on shit that matters. maybe it'll be underwhelming enough that I can stop giving a damn.

I had planned to hold on to it until I meet somebody I really care for, but it's plain to me that just won't happen any time soon. I might never meet that person,and if I do, I could very well fuck it up because of my own social ineptness. I've already done just that a few times, and it just soured me on the whole dating experience.
>>
Depends.

If you're a girl, don't have sex

If you're a boy, go have sex
>>
>>17487160
21 male.

forgot to mention that.
>>
>>17487162
Yeah, you should have had sex with someone at least 2 years ago. Get a move on. How did you go to a uni full of 18-22 year old females and not have sex with at least one of them?
>>
>>17487136
>Tell me why I shouldn't just give my virginity away when I go back to college this fall?
I can't and wouldn't. It sounds like that is what you want to do, so I think it's the right thing to do.

Will it be awesome? Probably not. Nobody's first time is all that good, except nobody knows any better. Will it be traumatic/nightmarish? I certainly hope not. And there are steps to take to help make sure that's the case.

>had planned to hold on... someone you really care for, etc.

Nice idea, but maybe not worth it. Virginity isn't magical. Waiting until... whenever, be it marriage, the one and only true whomever, etc., just sets most people up for disappointment (there's no such thing as the one and only) and delays the time you get to spend actually getting good at sex, which like almost all things improves with practice.

But I do encourage you to pick someone you like pretty well, who seems eager to fuck you and appreciative of the opportunity, and who isn't likely to turn out to be an asshole. You don't want to associate sex with regret.
>>
I'm a guy, 27, only been with 3 girls. Two of them were longterm relationships and the 3rd I technically didn't even put it in because I couldn't stay hard due to no emotional attachment to the person. I thought she was trying to date me, but it turns out she was just trying to fuck me.

Honestly, do what you want, but sex with someone you don't like is not fulfilling in any way, shape, or form.

Also, I was a khhv until I was 23. When you find someone right it's just right, and the first girl I was with gave me the best sexual experiences of my life. I can't imagine what my perspective of sex would be if the one I couldn't get hard for was my first experience.
>>
>>17487166
Like I said, Social ineptness, and me being picky I guess. I did say I wanted to hold my virginity for "The One."

Never had a girl interested in me, Never been interested enough to actually pursue a girl until my 2nd year of college. I also wasnt the most social person in high school either.

And every time I showed interest in a girl, I get a rather less then favorable reaction. Sometimes from me being retarded or the girl just didnt want anything to do with me,and cut contact.

That and it turns out that 90% of my friends dont even care for relationships, or are asexual. and despite my campus having a highly favorable guy to girl ratio 3:8, the majority of them are gay.
>>
File: 1471304617080.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471304617080.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>17487189
Thats cool and i'm glad for you. but I really don't see that happening for me. I'm not good at this socializing thing, All my college friends became friends because we shared the same major/interests.
So once I graduate college, I'll be on my own again, meaning I wont meet anybody until I land a job that allows me to connect with people,and who knows how long that's gonna be.

Might as well just get it over with now, so I can finally cross it off my bucket list and stop putting so much care into it, unless I want to go another few years having that be one of my top worries. Maybe i'll finally stop putting so much emphasis on who should be my first gf,first sexual experience,etc.
>>
>>17487259
how are you going to pull this off? a prostitute?
>>
>>17487330
Man I aint got the money, nor the place for a prostitute.

But that is a very good question. I was planning to use the various hookup apps that are popular on campus. Hopefully i'll be lucky enough to encounter someone willing.
>>
>>17487136
There's no particular reason except that the best you can hope for is that the memory won't be a sour one, while if you do it with someone you care about, the memory is more likely to be a good one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.