[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr Gave "friend" ultimatum to either trust me or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cut_off_hub.jpg (13KB, 290x170px) Image search: [Google]
cut_off_hub.jpg
13KB, 290x170px
tl;dr Gave "friend" ultimatum to either trust me or ut off contact, did I do the right thing?

>known each other for 8 year
>met online
>e-dated for 3 years, met a few times
>terrible break up, no contact for a year
>try to be friends, only way of contact is via skype
>i still love her, but she's moved on
>try to be friends for 3 years, ups and downs
>over the past year we've only spoken a few times, lose all feelings for her but still care for her as a friend
>she doesn't trust me, so don't have her new e-mail or phone number
>only way of contact is skype
>she barely logs on, made a new skype to avoid me
>wash my hands of her, but still miss talking to he
>don't initiate anything, she logs on once every month or so and we catch up
>last time we talked she told me that she loved me, was her soulmate etc.. and she starts to cry
>ask her why she doesn't trust me then, doesn't answer
>no contact for another month
>leave her a message that I'm done, she either trusts me and gives me more ways to contact her or she just leaves me alone
>leaves me an offline message yesterday

Message was

>hey anon
>i agree with everything you said
>i guess i never gave us a real chance to be friends
>take care of yourself anon

And blocks me on Skype

I know I did the right thing and that I deserve better, but why do I feel so shitty? We've gone 3-6 months at a time where we haven't talked and I haven't missed her but for some reason I just feel shitty now. Can't even go and drink with friends and talk about this as I've been hiding the fact that we started talking again.
>>
People come and go in everyones life, but the ones who stay are the ones who are meant to be.
>>
>>17487062
>but why do I feel so shitty
You've known each other for a long time, and claimed yourself you still loved her even after you "broke up" and she made efforts to not be in contact with you. Final goodbyes aren't easy, especially if you're invested in a person.

It's time to move on, anon.
>>
>>17487062
your better off. a fuck ton of online relationships are no more than making a connection with someone to feel something. Eventually you learn that either its gonna become a relationship or its a waste of time. Your situation was a waste of time.
>>
>>17487062

Stop e-dating and leave your mother's basement
>>
>meet someone online thru mutual music interests
>become friends because we talk alot about our favorite artists/bands
>become bffs after talking about each others problems and how to solve them together
>become bf/gf after professing our secret love for each other
>break up because i cheated with a kiss to my ex

These feelings REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>17487072
What's just confusing me is that we've had these "arguments" before where one of us has left for good and then popped back after a couple of months.

I know that I SHOULD cut off contact, but for some reason I just feel shitty this time. Maybe it's because I didn't get to say goodbye but I feel shitty regardless because she said that she missed me and whatnot, but then when I ask her to trust me she essentially says "nah, k bye"

>>17487084
I've dated other women before and after meeting her and have no problem dating women, but in the two relationships I'd still think about her as we had a "connection".

>>17487078
So don't send any messages, don't attempt to contact her or anything; just block and move on. I know you're right and this is what I should do, can't stop feeling shitty about it though. It's pathetic really.
>>
File: 1471361027090.jpg (52KB, 731x644px) Image search: [Google]
1471361027090.jpg
52KB, 731x644px
You made the correct decision. She seems to exhibit signs of someone looking for an attention sink or pity, it's a very malignant situation to be in. She has alienated you, put you on the back-burner and still expects you to feel affection for her when she treats you like some sort of blot on her peripheral vision. It's extremely malignant, no healthy relationship can bloom from a bad seed. Meet a real girl that has some similar interests and move on, there's a good chance she blocked you on skype expecting you to still pursue her, don't do that. Move on, there is no promise of relationship remaining there, and you shouldn't be putting yourself into that situation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.