[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a single mom who should probably kms. People say think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-08-22-00-25-53.png (923KB, 1074x854px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-22-00-25-53.png
923KB, 1074x854px
I'm a single mom who should probably kms. People say think of the child but what if she's better off without me.
> teen pregnancy so I'm young in my mid twenties. I'm a fuck up but was convinced I could be responsible
> father was a whore and left me and married a Trans within 6 months. He barley sees his kid due to being in the army. And i get no child support.
>I failed out of college ( I've always sucked at school. ) and I'm obviously dumb.
> live with parents
> see myself going no where in life
> see how people hate dating single parents.
> I'm a 6/10
> can't be a stripper because body isn't good enough
I thought about dating older guys who have their shit together but I don't know any one and feel it's wrong.
I just feel hopeless and am going through a really difficult time.
>>
How young is the kid if you don't mind me asking?
>>
Learn a trade, get a job, get an apartment, get on with life.

If only it was this easy huh? First of all, get your babydaddy on child support; go thru the courts and stop putting it off.

Then apply for all the goverment assistance you can get. Food stamps, assisted housing, all that.

Lastly get a secure job OR go thru a vocational(technical/trade w-e its called) school and then get a semibetter job with that.

Where do you live OP?
>>
>>17486688
Eh. You get to live for your kid.
it's a road of sacrifice.
OTOH, you could check if you can give custody to the father (that has a dual parent family, at least), and pay child support.
>>
>>17486699
North America and i applied a year ago and they're still not doing anything. I'll go apply for all the financial stuff.
>>17486695
>>
>>17486708
Where in the 'Muricas? Also follow up on the child support, dont just sit and think 'something will be done about it'

Surprised you haven't tried to apply for the financial stuff, but hey baby steps is progress. Also try to do bodyweight workouts (google it) if you want to improve your appearance while you get everything else together.
>>
>>17486717
Thank you
>>
>>17486688

>single mom

you are a piece of shit and you should be ashamed of yourself. thanks for dumping whores and criminals into our society because most of them were a product of single mothers. also fuck you for putting your hands on my money and collapsing the welfare state at the same time.
>>
Are your parents helpful with your child? Could they provide child care while you work? There's some work at home jobs you could even try and some of the companies will send you the necessary equipment.

As for exercise, take the kid on walks. I'm assuming you have a computer, so you can do some free workouts on Youtube. Do you have a smartphone? Bond over Pokemon Go. But you said the child is 5, so she is probably old enough for public school now. That gives you 6-7 hours a day to buck up.

By all means, stop getting pissed off about this guy who left. Many military guys are often pieces of shit who love to pump and dump. Don't worry about this asshole. Get your life together, and don't contribute to the stereotype that all single moms are terrible. You're in NA, right? I'm assuming the USA. Love him or hate him, the President was the child of a single mom.
>>
Go to training school and be a dental assistant. Worked for my single mom friend.
>>
>>17486741
Sounds like it could be easy
>>17486737
and yes they are. I'm currently working pretty much a minimum wage job. I'm not mad just stressed.
>>
>>17486741
I can't apply for financial aid since I fucked it up with bad grades. Do I just look into colleges in my area and take out a loan or something?
>>
>>17486749
Well, at least it isn't minimum. Just try to keep positive.
Are you looking on advice on how to improve things or just venting?
>>
>>17486757
Pretty much anything since I've never felt this low about myself
>>
>>17486688
double dubs compel me to respond
in my opinion (30/m, socially apt, many friends that have kids-for context), your best bet is self improvement. you can fix your body with enough work. you were hot enough for someone to knock you up in the first place, i dont believe that you are incapable of looking good. and for fucks sake, do not become a stripper. you think people disregard you now? no one considers strippers or hookers to be real people. because 99.9% of the time, they arent. the next thing you should do is cultivate an attractive personality. no one wants to be around mopey, woe-is-me sort of people. you need to keep your head up. positivity in the face of adversity is attractive. develop hobbies, or reengage in preexisting ones. as far as employment goes, i suggest looking for desk jobs- receptionists and secretaries tend to make relatively decent money. i cant be of much help in this department, as my own experience with employment is quite unconventional. i will say though, that you dont necessarily have to be employed to make money. and finally, be a good mother. poor parenting skills are extremely unattractive. now, i am one of those "would fuck, but never be seriously involved with single moms" kind of guys. that being said, if you had your shit together in the ways that i have described, and we were truly compatible with one another, i would consider giving a relationship a shot. obviously, there would be logistical concerns that would need to be ironed out, but i would consider it.
>>
>>17486688
>People say think of the child but what if she's better off without me.
Based on what people have told me about the system this is almost certainly not true.

> father was a whore and left me and married a Trans within 6 months. He barley sees his kid due to being in the army. And i get no child support.
That sucks, sorry to hear about your shitty luck.

>I failed out of college ( I've always sucked at school. ) and I'm obviously dumb.
Don't beat yourself up, a lot of people fail college, even more people rack up debt without getting a decent job.

>live with parents
Probably for the best at the moment.

> see myself going no where in life
> see how people hate dating single parents.
> I'm a 6/10
> can't be a stripper because body isn't good enough
>I thought about dating older guys who have their shit together but I don't know any one and feel it's wrong.

Yeah, don't hold out hope that Prince Charming will sweep you off your feet. That doesn't mean you won't have an enjoyable life. Focus on raising your child to the best of your ability, try to find other things that makes life happy for you and your child.

>I just feel hopeless and am going through a really difficult time.
Things aren't going to magically get better. Accept your circumstances and make the best of them, find realistic ways to improve and grow, anything from learning new skills, getting certifications for trade work etc.

There are a lot more ways to live life than the college --> marry --> good job meme.
>>
>>17486688
also if baby daddy is in the military, you need to hit him up for child support. the military will make sure he pays, they dont fuck around when it comes to that sort of thing. you may need to present a paternity test, but if youre sure that hes the father, it shouldnt be a problem
>>
>>17486780
Thanks, I definitely never show off my feelings. I believe I'm a good parent. Very positive.
It's just the not having my shit together nor do I see it coming.
I only suggested stripper or older man because I don't see myself having it together. Easy money.
And guys my age don't have it together either which isn't surprising but at least they are working on it. I'm kinda in love with someone my age but I'm scared it'll be a waste of time. He already mentioned that it kind of scares him but he really likes me.
I did this to myself I'm aware.
Thanks for your view.
>>
>>17486792
His name is on the birth certificate. And I'm not sure who to contact about the military thing. I honestly feel like it has no effect
>>
My girlfriend's mom killed herself when my gf was a child. Issues stemming from that will follow her for the rest of her life.

The only thing she would like to be able to tell her is "fuck you, you selfish twat". You have to wait at least 20 years before you kill yourself. Doesn't sounds like fun? Should have thought about that before you shat that kid out.
>>
>>17486806
look him up by name, contact his commanding officer. i am not entirely sure how to go about this, but several of my family and friends have been in the service, and they told me that the military makes their people pay child support
>>
>>17486903
I'll give this a shot. Hopefully I don't look dumb
>>
>>17486806
You my friend need to get on antidepressants. It's so fucking obvious you have clinical depression. All people with clinical depression talk the way you do. You have an illness that makes you a mopey useless and negative slugzombie. It's why you fail at everything. You are not weak, you are not crazy. You have a disease and you need medicine.

Now, I know you just read this and said: No, that won't work.
Your mind told you that because you have clinical depression. Every fiber of your being will try to keep you from going and getting that medication, please fight that impulse and get treatment. Antidepressants will fix the problem, then you can start fixing everything else.
>>
>>17486688
>>17486688
If the fathers child is in the united states military, then you literally have no excuse not to ensure the child is being taken care of. Being in the military myself, I can tell you it doesn't matter if y'all were married or not or whatever the fuckin situation was. If he has a kid, and you prove it, the military will ensure he is being given money for having dependents and that the money is going to dependents.

Don't fuck with me on this, I know what's up. I have friends who have been fucked over by getting girls who "were definitely on birth control" prgnant. You seriously have him by the balls, you just refuse to twist. Literally, this is all you need to make sure your child is taken care of - the moment you said he's in the military, it's a done fucking deal. The military does not allow their members to shirk financial responsibilities like this. They will make sure he is given the money in his paycheck, that it is deducted FROM his paycheck, and given to you.

Just call up the base, ask for the legal office, and tell them your story. Word will get to his CO, he'll report to the commanders/first shirts office, they'll talk, fogure out what the fuck the problem is, and it will be handled.

You have him by the balls. You don't know it, but you do. Girls try to get pregnant by sefvice members all the time because it's a free life after that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.