[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a really simple, but important question. One that sounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: 1368892062034.png (248KB, 416x417px) Image search: [Google]
1368892062034.png
248KB, 416x417px
I have a really simple, but important question. One that sounds a little loaded, and in a way it is.

What are men expected to do to find dates now (in real life)?

Let's say for the sake of argument, all of his friends and co-workers are in a higher age bracket than he is. Or that he did have friends/co-workers in the same age bracket, but they didn't know any single women, and aren't willing to be desginated drivers or act as wingmen in any capacity.

He has a means of self-transportation, the clothes on his back, and a personality. He can use that first thing to drive places, and present himself with the 2nd and 3rd things.

His options, from there, are what?

(pls pls pls, only suggest things that you've tried yourself, or seen/heard work from a very close vantage point, this means no libraries)
>>
They are expected to go up to the person their attracted you and not be needy during the interaction. Attractiveness is about assertiveness (to an extent) and being confident (not a meme).

If the person they are interacting with likes their company, then they will make the effort to continue the conversation, give off visible or audible signs of interest, and will be waiting for a follow up on how the male wants to proceed.

It's up to the guy to open and close the sale, so to speak.
>>
>>17486442
>They are expected to go up to the person their attracted you and not be needy during the interaction.
Immediately, all sorts of questions. Where are you expected to go? What are the reliable (or hell, socially acceptable) places?

We'd agree that they have to be travelling alone, right? No guy tries to talk to one girl out of two or more travelling together. Or do you disagree?

Take confidence out of the equation by assuming the guy has it. Car, clothes on his back, his personality, and confidence. He uses these things to go where and do what?
>>
Guys?
>>
>>17486454

Bars and big social places are the best places. Somewhere thats buzzing around you that always leaves room for conversation and new people to talk to.

Preferably don't go alone. Unless the girl is on her own you'll always be the "outsider" to her group and things won't go well. Bring a friend or two to keep conversation flowing and a pack mentality. Don't focus on getting fucked or finding "the one." Just have a good time with whoever you end up chatting to and if things start getting stale don't chase it immediately strike up a conversation with another group or person. If they see you're a fun confident guy they'll want to come back to you.
>>
File: carpentersgetallthepussy.jpg (48KB, 434x289px) Image search: [Google]
carpentersgetallthepussy.jpg
48KB, 434x289px
>>17486430
> only suggest things that you've tried yourself
> this means no libraries
I have hooked up in libraries before.

You have to have more than just a personality. You have to have a skill that makes you a man's man. A skill that all men respect, and pay for, and that women see and immediately cream their panties.

You need to be a carpenter.
>>
>>17486576
>Bars and big social places
I don't really understand the second one, but the first is out because there is gonna have to be drinking to make that natural. And drinking isn't an option if you only have a car, and no one else to drive you back.

>Preferably don't go alone.
>Bring a friend or two
I really gotta stress that there are no friends helping out. And there never will be.

>>17486584
So are you joking, or...
>>
>>17486588
The carpenter guy is joking. I actually have a friend whos a carpenter who tries to make himself seem like a tough guy when in reality hes just a carpenter who takes shit from his boss everyday.

Social places are like gatherings; for a convention, big poker meet, a marathon, video game tournament, ect. Pick something you like to do and look up events that relate to it for you to attend.

No, you don't need to bring a friend, just bring yourself.

>lots of people drink and drive just so uk
>>
>>17486607
>for a convention, big poker meet, a marathon, video game tournament, ect.
For me, and I imagine a shitload of other people, all of these would involve travelling an hour or more away. Who is to say you're gonna meet someone who lives anywhere near you?

I'm not trying to be difficult here.
>>
>>17486623
Unless you live in a shithole then it shouldnt be farther than 20 minutes. Its not like people go out everyday; make it a once a week or every 2 week type of thing to go out to a public event.

If you make no effort then you wont reap any rewards for it.

If you are trying to do within a 5 mile radius then tough luck, the closest interactions will be inline of a fast food restaurant or Starbucks. Even then, people arent there to talk and interact, they are there for food.
>>
>>17486631
>Unless you live in a shithole
No, we don't have conventions here. And that's not uncommon. Please trust me on this.

I'm feeling extremely helpless on this issue, and I have no reason to lie to you.

>people arent there to talk and interact
Are we saying that this is everywhere except for massive social gatherings that happen only once in awhile that I'd need to travel 100+ miles away for, and places that I'm unable to drive back from legally?

I am NOT trying to be combative. I'm just trying to convey that I am extremely worried, and not lying to you. It is extremely common to live in a podunk where nothing really happens and there aren't big events.
>>
>>17486649
Conventions isnt the only social gathering; litteraly any hobby can have a social gathering going on. Check out the app MeetMe.

What I meant about arent there to talk is that their #1 reason they visited the place is to order food/drinks. Think about the current area you happen to be:

>Train Station: To get around the city
>McDonalds: To eat shitty burgersssss
>Bar: To enjoy a night out
>Ect: Whatever the establishment was meant to sell/advertise/hold

The place you end up at will always have a chance for conversation but chosing to talk about her favorite burger at McDonalds compared to her favorite video game at a Super Smash Brothers Tournament will differ in reactions to the person you are up to. Some places you just aren't meant to socialize is what I meant.
>>
>>17486693
>Check out the app MeetMe.
What is it?

I don't wanna sign up for it without seeing how it works.

If it involves having a profile and windowshopping other people and their 'stats', I'm avoiding it.
>>
>>17486719
Can't be spoonfeeding you everything. Not much of a profile, its more about finding local events in your area that relate to your hobby. Try it out. Or stay a shut-in, I mean what do you got to lose?

Also check out some Self-Help books because you seem really out of the norms of RL.
>>
>>17486726
>I mean what do you got to lose?
What I lost before.

I lot of optimism, and time.

I think there was this "meetup.com" I tried. All the gatherings were either filled with old people, or women-exclusive (this is close to why I think everything's so fucked out there; also the only art-related one that I saw, was this) or they only had 4 members.

It's really depressing. But at least with that I didn't have to sign up for it to see what it was. Is it anything like that?

>Also check out some Self-Help books because you seem really out of the norms of RL.
Jesus christ, dude.
>>
>>17486726
Nah he dosen't, i've the same problem myself. Don't really know where you are supposed to go to meet new people who also are looking for new people to meet.
>>
>>17486766
Wow thank christ. Rarely anyone ever backs me up on this. Despite the fact this problem would clearly have to be endemic.

Maybe they just lurk and/or have given up talking about it.
>>
OP it sounds like your problem is you're a a little bitch. You would fail in a relationship because you aren't even willing to take minor steps to improve your circumstances.

My advice, go to /a/ find a waifu and live a pathetic life alone. You are pathetic and the only person that you can blame for that is you.
>>
>>17486805
Have you read this thread dude?
There apparently are no minor steps.
>>
>>17486813
Yes there are, have you tried a dating website, tinder, or some kind of social networking.

Because of how things have transitioned, people are now meeting in the digital world, it is sadly just how things have become.
>>
>>17486576
Bar is a terrible place. Ive actually tried this and it was just humiliating. Most people are in groups especially women, so youre not gonna get a chance being alone.

A club or some sort of interest meet up is out best chance but Im having trouble finding something Id be interested in. Theres a 3gun match this sunday but I doubt theres going to be women there.

So to expand the question, what are some possible meetups that women would attend? Preferably something thats mostly women but would be socially acceptible for men to attend?

Im in the same boat as OP. Im in this alone.
>>
>>17486822
>dating website
Name the good one.
>some kind of social networking
Name the good one.
>tinder

.. Yes.

I've tried that.

Anyway.

I made this thread specifically not to talk about meeting digitally.
>What are men expected to do to find dates now (in real life)?

Online dating is a complete disaster. There's something outright diseased about the windowshopping aspect. It gives more power to the side who had all the power before. MGTOW couldn't have existed without it.
>>
>>17486805
>You are pathetic and the only person that you can blame for that is you.
How is no one else to blame whatsoever?

Think about it. This isn't about encouraging self-pity. No one should be, or is, doing that. But to say the guy only has himself to blame, is implying the system isn't broken. Don't say "System was always broken" or something like that. That's like when people say all the religions are just as bad as each other.
>>
>>17486836
Again im with you OP
Online dating has been shit.
As a manlet at 5'4, most women will see that and throw me away
At 24 most women my age (at least online) are single mothers
But Ive actually had women hit me up but holy FUCK are they boring. They message me first but expect me to keep it going meanwhile they respond with 1 word answers.

Im with OP here. I think id be better off meeting girls by being involved somehow
>>
>>17486855
Well in your case, I suggest you look into the mating patterns of cuttlefish.
http://www.livescience.com/21374-cuttlefish-gender-bending-disguise.html
>>
>>17486855
OP here. Either 5'6 or 5'7.

And I never considered that to be a strike against me (because I never talk to girls; again, the thread's topic: there's never a chance to do so) until online dating became more of a thing. Then it started coming up all the time.

And a lot of them have the sheer gall to compare it to a guy being picky about weight. These are conversations I was just spectating, but they always shut up when told the obvious "Weight is something you can change, height isn't."

How does something that basic not occur to people? Discriminating by height is just as bad as doing it by color. No one chooses ANY of it.
>>
>>17486855
I'm with you, some women expect men to be really interesting, yet they have nothing to bring to the conversation at times. Fuck all of that, I'm not a clown to be entertaining you all the time we talk. How about YOU say something interesting or hell, YOU initiate the conversations.
>>
>>17486430
Use Tinder my friend, going up to random ass people is unpleasant as fuck.
>>
>>17486891
Read the thread.
>>
>>17486891
I'm not ripped. (And won't be)
And I don't have a dog.

Tinder's useless to me.
>>
>>17486877
Fucking this.
Im always asking them questions to stimulate the conversation to let them talk about themselves and I notice they never recipirocate.
"What music do you like?"
"Rap"
Not even a, "hbu"

>>17486874
Yeah the height thing is only a real problem online. Women are more likely to look past it so long as you can make it up with personality in person.

Which is why I need to meet women in real life, not online.
>>
>>17486910
>Yeah the height thing is only a real problem online. Women are more likely to look past it so long as you can make it up with personality in person.
>Which is why I need to meet women in real life, not online.
It's something so obvious, but it takes longer than the twitter character limit to explain.

I guess this is why it's still a problem out there.

And the reason the pay gap myth WON'T FUCKING DIE HOLY SHIT. IT'S LIKE A SLASHER VILLAIN.
>>
File: Carpenterfuckya.jpg (20KB, 268x208px) Image search: [Google]
Carpenterfuckya.jpg
20KB, 268x208px
>>17486607
> The carpenter guy is joking
No, I am not. I really have hooked up in libraries before.

It's all about confidence, OP. Either you have it, in which case you can find women anywhere, or you don't, in which case - well, you.

> What I lost before.
> I lot of optimism, and time.
You have something better to do? Then get off 4chan and go do it.

Otherwise, go outside and talk to women. It's that simple. For your homework, I want you to get off your ass and go talk to 3 women this week. Conversations, not just "Do you have the time?" or "Can I have a dollar?"

Ask them about carpentry. All women love to talk about carpentry.
>>
>>17486922
>Either you have it, in which case you can find women anywhere
Find women anywhere?

So they'll be there in this one spot (alone) if I'm confident, and never have been there at all if I'm not?

Think about what you're saying.

>Otherwise
Yes, alright. I'm pumped
>go outside
With you so far this is looking promising
>and
Yeah, yeah? C'mon lay it on me.
>talk to women
READ THE THREAD.
>It's that simple.
READ THE THREAD.
>For your homework, I want
READ THE THREAD.
> you to get
READ THE THREAD.
>o
READ THE THREAD.

God dammit, if you're not going to bother to understand what the basic ass issue is.. How can you possibly dole out advice with any relevance?

Answer this basic BASIC question.

And this is a basic question.

Holy shit is it basic.

Doesn't get any more basic than this

This is gonna be so basic you won't believe it

(Yes I'm being a douche, and sort of enjoying it because I've completely lost my mind at this point)

Would you agree or disagree that trying to talk to one girl when she's travelling in a pack of 5, is completely impossible if you're alone?

That's a yes or no question.

Just answer yes or no. You can have a sentence after that, but first you gotta say yes or no. It's also fine if you say 'yeah' or 'nah'. I'll pick up on your gist.
>>
Get a different job is honestly going to be the easiest way. Or go back to school
The place where you spend most of your time, if thats also social with potential girls to date then youre set.

Im in the same boat working as a custodian and I think im just going to get a new job so I can meet new people. Maybe thats a dumb idea to change up your finances cause youre lonely but I honestly dont know what to do, especially somewhere with nothing goin on.
>>
school
small music venues

that's all I've seen work, actually
i'm sure more stuff works
>>
>>17486971
>The place where you spend most of your time
>if thats also social with potential girls to date then youre set.
The place where I would spend the most time, is a place where there are potential girls to date, that isn't a bar. Or club.

>Or go back to school
Honestly I think this might be even worse. Have you seen what the colleges have been through lately? Fuck that.

It's not hard to see why there are so many male feminists. That's the only game there is left to play after what online window-dating did for regular people.

I just pray to god those human cockroaches actually get laid from that effect, or it's just the most tragic display in history.
>>
OP, I feel your pain. This is a huge fucking problem in 2016 and it's only getting worse.

>>17486971
>I think im just going to get a new job so I can meet new people
I honestly was just thinking about this before opening this thread.
>>
>>17486984
I feel like its the best way honestly.
Depending on the job, many people can become friends as once co workers.
Though I am concerned about my finances
Im a custodian so its not like im paid well but I make more than minimum wage
>>
File: 1423635120777.gif (980KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
1423635120777.gif
980KB, 250x169px
>>17486984
>>17486995
>people are changing their entire lifestyles just for the unlikely chance of being close to women
>who are 51% of the population
>and can theoretically be talked to at any time
>every story our parents have involved the guy being persistent
>but now girls retreat immediately to an echo chamber where they feel validated thinking they're in mortal danger
>something that the mass social media will openly COMMEND them for thinking

It's amazing how fucked this is on all sides.

The only other thing that springs to mind as being this broken, were Psychic types in the original Red and Blue.
>>
>>17486983
Ok then so get a new job with young girls who also work there

And dude grow up. The real world isnt just shit you see on breibart or tumblr. These social political activists are very niche in any college. A growing niche sure but you can avoid them. Most people dont care about that shit
>>
>>17486430

You gotta stop looking for love, everyone does

Let it find you. Just do your thing and people will be naturally attracted to you if you're happy and meeting people.

The two things you have to avoid are:

1. Being sad. If you're sad thats not attractive, and something you have to fix yourself. A girl wont fix that

2. Being anti-social. The most likeable guy in the world wont meet his one true love if he isnt meeting people. So get out there in the world and meet lots of people

Its a numbers game.

Theres so many people in the world, and a certain fraction of them will like you, want to fuck you, and want to get married and have kids with you, and everything in between.

You just gotta keep meeting lots of people to increase the chances of meeting em.

Also: Dont chase girls. Isnt worth it. Your pride is worth more than a girl who's using you to buffer her own ego. Entice a girl into chasing you
>>
>>17487043

>>17486984, here. And I'm not even a dude. Also I'm not afraid of getting raped or some other bullshit.
I'm just too fucking scared of rejection to ask a man out on a date. Also dealing with OP's problem of not knowing how to meet new people.
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 415x355px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 415x355px
>>17487043
>The only other thing that springs to mind as being this broken, were Psychic types in the original Red and Blue.
Nothing in this thread will beat this, might as well end it here.
>>
File: at.jpg (6KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
at.jpg
6KB, 191x263px
>>17486942
Jesus, what a shitlord. No wonder you cannot find dates. You are an insufferable prick.

> READ THE THREAD
Read your own thread. The original question was:

> What are men expected to do to find dates now (in real life)?
To which I stick by my advice:

1. Go where the women are.
2. Talk to them.

> Would you agree or disagree
> Just answer yes or no.
No.
>>
Here OP, I'll break it down for you.

What is expected of you? Everything.

-Be attractive, do not be unattractive.

-Have a good career, make good money so you can be a provider.

-Have a strong social standing, showing yourself as a leader and someone other people look up to

-Have a nice vehicle, and be able to play taxi service whenever it is requested of you

-Make all the first moves, from the introduction, to paying for dates, to initiating sex, to asking for marriage, to asking if you're allowed to do "x" with your free time.

-Give her the lifestyle that she wants. Keep up with the Jones', needlessly procreate (it's a legacy, right.... right guys????), and give her all the ammunition she needs for her future

-Lose yourself, lose your hobbies, your passions, and your desires, as you become a workhorse for her lifestyle.

-Be ok with becoming a former shell of your former self. This is important.

-Don't kill yourself when statistics pull through, and your wife divorces you with "unsatisfactory" as the reason.

-Continue life as a disassociated drone, endlessly paying for your inability to keep the cum in your testicles.

This is what is expected of you.

Better get on it.
>>
>>17487053
>Let it find you.
This has been, fundamentally, the worst advice that I've been getting consistently for 15 years.

>Theres so many people in the world
Read the thread.
>and a certain fraction of them will like you
Read the thread.
>want to fuck you,
Read the thread.
>and want
Read the thread.
>to g
Read the thread.

>You just gotta keep meeting lots of
READ THE FUCKING THREAD.

>Also: Dont chase girls. Isnt worth it.
We're not chasing girls, we're trying to meet people.

That thing you advise us to do, up and down your.

We are talking about the absolute BASICS being fundamentally broken. It's hard to be happy when you have all your prospects, in the near and far future, of basic companionship stripped away from you. Made twice as bad when no one cares.

We can't be happy when it's hopeless.

And you don't care. "Let it find you" has been the worst advice by far and away that I've been getting consistently for 15 fucking years.
>>
>>17487063
Oh hey. It's an actual womanlady. A sane one. Even my actual female friends shut down when I try to talk about this.

Wanna talk on skype or discord or something? Through a temp-email at first I guess to filter the swarm of randos.
>>
>>17487075
>No.
Well then.

Explain.

When there's 3 to 5 women, and you are 1 man, what do you do so they don't act as a group of 3 or 5 is want to act, and not allow any outside influence to enter their sphere?

That is why they do it.
>>
File: pulpfictionwall07hz32.jpg (118KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pulpfictionwall07hz32.jpg
118KB, 1280x1024px
>>17487099
> what do you do so they don't act as a group of 3 or 5 is want to act
Would you like to restate the question again, this time in English, motherfucker?
>>
>>17487091
Sorry, I'm too nervous.
>>
>>17487114
Wellp.

On some level, this is sorta why the problem has gotten this bad, and is only going to get worse.
>>
>>17487075
>just go to where women are
And where would that be?

>inb4 bar
Weve already stated we have no wingman. I was called out for being alone at a bar I went to last time. Never again

Im going to second the job thing. Its hard to meet people from scratch. You have to have friends to make friends and most people arent willing to give lonely people a chance. A social job would force them to
>>
>>17487112
You're excused.
>>
It's threads like this that make me so happy that I am me, and no you, OP.

To wake up everyday with a massive chasm where my balls should be... What a nightmare
>>
>>17487139
True that. Though, to be fair I've tried the whole "meet someone on 4chan" thing once before, and it ended up being a long excruciatingly awkward affair for both of us that I wouldn't like to go through again.
>>
>>17487152
There are as many "meet someone on 4chan" things as there are people, I assure you. I'm not into long distance relationships, that isn't your concern here. I'm just interested in your sanity. I've met two people through 4chan. One of them through /adv/ in fact, and we've been friends for 4 years now.

There's no way to prove the #NotAll in this case, than to be given the opportunity to prove it. This irony is palpable. Our conversation, in this thread, is like looking into a fractal.
>>
>>17487079

You are a lonely shitlord and you will continue to be a lonely shitlord. You consistently debunk every piece of advice you have been given, and yes, I have read the thread. You act as is if everyone giving advice already has a complete understanding of your life, community and personality. Adding on to that, you are aggressive to people that offer criticism on your approach to certain topics. It's always their fault for not totally understanding the vague idea you've given us about your life and social situation. The ones giving you the most successful, meaningful advice are the ones you are telling to "READ THE DAMN THREAD.'

Fine, don't listen and continue scouring the internet for the magic answer.

P.S. I love how quick you jumped to ask the girl to talk on Skype. It's almost like that's what you've been waiting for in this thread. Not, you know, actual advice.
>>
>>17487175
>actual advice
Be sure to hit this thread up when you have some.
After, y'know, reading the thread.
>>
>>17487175
>the most successful, meaningful advice
The posts you're referring to gave the vaguest waffle of all.

Nothing practical in the least. They couldn't steer within the parameters of the actual question and thought their usual "Be confident" schtick (which everyone already fucking knows) was gonna fly.
>>
>>17487149
This entire thread has been me asking what the options even are, and people dancing around the actual answer of "none."

Online dating sucks, and you know it.
>>
>>17487232
You're right, I do know it.

The difference is, I practically apply that knowledge. I'm not so caught up in "boohoo gotta find the one because I'm not enough" victim mentality.

You come off as whiny, and I guarantee people feel this in real life and it's one of the main reasons you aren't having luck.
>>
>>17487232
Dude
A social job or an actual club you can join and frequent.
You have to "get involved"
>>
>>17486430

- Make your initial approach in an appropriate setting. Generally means purely social situations. In particular, NEVER make your approach while she's on the job, running errands, or in transit to these kinds of places (transit of any kind is extremely risky).

- Make your interest known as soon as possible. Ideally you would do this at the end of the first conversation, but as soon as possible in any event (not more than, say, two weeks after meeting).

- Take the possibility of being turned down gracefully. If she says no, go away and do not ask her again. Do not treat this as though it were the end of the world (or that it would be, if you have not actually asked her yet). Note that this is one of the reasons it's important to ask quickly, while emotional investment is still low.

Do these things, and you'll meet most expectations.
>>
>>17487043
Amen, fucking Sabrina ...
>>
>>17487254
If you had any advice you would've put it in the margins of this post before you posted it.

But since you didn't have anything, you said nothing.

Do you realize how easy it is to detect this bullshit?

>>17487256
When you get a 'social job' you really just have the co-workers, still. That small pool, as always. It's a total gamble and it's never worked out for me.

>>17487275
>- Make your initial approach in an appropriate setting.
Alright check this out.

You listed 3 don'ts. But no example of something you could do. And those 3 things cover such a wide gamut of why a person would be in public it leads to the practically impenetrable problem the thread was made solely to be about.

After this, the other 2 bulletpoints are a breeze.

However I would like to say:
>If she says no, go away and do not ask her again.
This runs counter to so many success stories I've heard in the past. These people are not stalkers or criminals, but normal people who were doing something, well, normal. "Girls want you to bug 'em." This one guy said, talking about the woman who became his wife. He was in his 50s, saying this. He'd be crucified for thinking that as a young guy now.

I'm saying all this, despite NEVER approaching a girl. They are always on the job, running errands, in transit, or in a barrier of 4 other girls. Always.

The entire thread has been about that first bulletpoint.
>>
>When you get a 'social job' you really just have the co-workers, still.
Yeah its a gamble but plenty of people become friends outside of work. Almost everyone I know has made at least a friend from work. They probably wont be close friends, but at least you might have a wingman to go bar hopping with etc. You have to have friends to make friends and if that means going with with a coworker to a bar to meet girls, then there you go.
It hasnt worked out for you because you sound like a social retard. You arent comprehending the basics of social interaction. Youve made it a point to be the outcast.
>>
File: 1447553522861.png (109KB, 223x296px) Image search: [Google]
1447553522861.png
109KB, 223x296px
My thoughts about dating in 2016.
>>
>>17487374
I'm sorry but all of this is just incredibly naive.
It rarely happens.

And then you call me a social retard. Look at this thread, dude.

Look at how people dance around the questions, refuse to answer the basics that should be EASY to answer.

I know it can be stressful to imagine that something is vastly unfair for people out there, and you'll believe the first thing that pops into your head that makes the unfairness imaginary.

But don't. Don't do that. Give use a fighting chance by at least talking about it.
>>
>>17487394
>it rarely happens
Dude it happens all the fucking time
In the real world people make friends from their careers whether thats work or school. People can make friends from clubs too but youre going to have more luck making friends doing the thing you spend the most time doing all day.
Maybe you just have to initiate it

You sound like youve hardly had work expierence or that you expect people to hold your hand. There have been suggestions in this thread where you can meet girls, but instead of constructive thoughts youve just shouted "read the thread". Youre so fucking analytical about shit that im 100% you are so socially unaware that you cannot digest the discussion here. Youre socially unaware and thats why no one wants to be your friend.
>>
>>17487418
>There have been suggestions in this thread where you can meet girls, but instead of constructive thoughts youve just shouted "read the thread".
You fucking.
Idiot.

As soon as I saw this was part of the post, I didn't read any of the rest of it.
>>
>>17487427
>>17487427
youre so fucking dense its unbelievable
Nobody else is even responding anymore because we all know why you're truly having trouble.
You might non-ironically have autism dude
You cannot even connect the dots or infer from what we've said, your stuck on your very SPECIFIC question
Which is
But this is re-translated into
>Where are men expected to go to find dates in real life
Because nothing you can do is going to bring them your way, you have to physically move location, to somewhere where women would also be present and approachable
And those locations HAVE been provided
>Job
>School
>Hobby club

Rather than work on the specifics of those, and our advice thereof you have just shot down all those suggestions. You don't actually want advice, you want someone to do it for you. What the fuck do you even want us to say at this point?
>>
>>17486430

Technically, we're not.
Pretty much every survey and study done on sexual harassment includes "Unwanted attention" or "unwanted contact" as part of it's actual definition of harassment.

However, the only way to know if it is unwanted is to talk to them, which is both contact and attention, and either could be unwanted.

Therefore, if we follow their definitions of harassment, and accept that harassment is bad, then the only option to guarantee we aren't harassing people (and avoid being labelled some sort of sex pest), is to outright avoid contact.

However, I suppose you could try online dating and tinder...
>>
>>17487730
I don't know if you're OP or not but I suspect this is what the thread was created for, to bitch about feminism.
Suck it up you fucking pussy, even feminists want guys to act like traditional guys (Approaching them first, confidence, etc.)

If you're too retarded to not understand harassment from a cold approach, then you'll never find a girl anyway.
Ive said in this thread earlier before, real life isnt Tumblr or Breibart, people don't generally actually care about that social activism bullshit, even if they post it on their facebook. You can tell the batshit crazy ones from slightly normal anyway.

"Unwanted attention" means shit like going up to a girl and being like "AYO BBYGURL POP DAT PUSSY FOR A NIGGA"
or approaching a girl and just being fucking creepy and way too sexual.
Saying "Hey whats your name? Nice place huh? Maybe we could get coffee sometime" isn't going to creep any girl out.
You're a huge fucking dumbass if you can't differentiate between the two. You spend too much time on 4chan and reading internet SJW shit. Fucking go outside and realize it only exists on the internet for the most part.
You can easily avoid that shit
>>
>>17487749

Please.

Come to Europe, visit Sweden, or Germany.

Or even come to the UK, where the only decent non-man-hating girls are either over 40 or foreign,

Don't just assume every culture is the same as yours.
Some of that SJW shit sank in deeper and got pushed harder in other cultures.
>>
>>17487762
maybe its a bigger problem in places where liberty doesnt exist, but you still can choose whom you wish to be around.
Frequent places that would have more conservative women
But you just sound like a pussy who spends all his time online with no real world experience
>>
>>17486834
This. Every time I've gone to a bar or a pub to socialise, I end up drinking on my own.
>>
>>17487749
>even feminists want guys to act like traditional guys
Ker-bullshit.
>>
>>17487771
>But you just sound like a pussy who spends all his time online with no real world experience
If you thought you were talking to me, the OP just then, you are mistaken.
>>
>>17487749
>"Hey whats your name? Nice place huh? Maybe we could get coffee sometime" isn't going to creep any girl out.
Is this a joke? It's funny and fictional like a joke.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.