[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend cheated on me emotionally (sent sex messages to transwomen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 345634.jpg (21KB, 425x443px) Image search: [Google]
345634.jpg
21KB, 425x443px
Boyfriend cheated on me emotionally (sent sex messages to transwomen online but didn't meet up with anyone, spoke to his ex about missing her).
So a while back we broke up for a couple of months but while we were apart he had sex with a transwoman and realized that it wasn't what he wanted. We started talking again ended up trying to work things out one more time but now I notice that I have a crush on someone else and almost see every other man as a potential partner. Will this go away? I know a new guy might just as well cheat on me too. I love my bf and care for him but I don't feel like I respect him since he broke my trust. I think I want to be with him but honestly.. I don't want to. The reason I won't leave him again is that I already did it once. Now everybody in his family and his friends knows we are back together and I just can't disappoint everyone again. I have problems, I know.
Does this go away, the whole having a crush on other people?
>>
>>17486158
You don't take a cheater back. Full stop.
Dump him. He doesn't deserve you. You're not that much into him (you have crushes on other people) and he isn't that much into you (he fucked other people). You're together because you care for each other and you're available. That's not love.
Move on.
>>
>>17486183
Yeah but I already did it once. He can't tell people that he cheated and that's why I dumped him cause he can't handle his parents and friends thinking bad of him. So they think I am just a bitch who dumped him. Fuuuuck WHY did I get back together with him. Oh yeah I missed him.
And honestly, thinking about my crush feels so good because if I think about him, then I won't be thinking about my bf who faps to pics of coworkers who he has a "crush on their looks". What ever that means. I just want out but everyone is going to hate me for dumping him because nobody knows he cheated.
>>
>>17486195
Who cares what they think. If they ever have the courage to say something to you, you just tell the truth. Otherwise, let them talk - who cars.

Dump him, block him and move on.
>>
>>17486248
But it will be so embarrassing to him. I'll do it though. Just don't know how yet. But is it possible to find a guy who doesn't text his ex how he misses her or want to fuck well men (he fucked a crossdresser)?
>>
>>17486253
Oh well? Next time he could avoid fucking other people, so he won't be embarrassed.

Just tell him that you don't want to be with him anymore because of his cheating, that you're sorry and then block him.

Yes, it obviously is. There are plenty of great people out there.
>>
>>17486254
Wow cool, I do believe it since I wouldn't cheat on someone and I can't be the only person on earth who is that "good". Yeah I'll do it. I fucked up but at least I learned the hard way to never take a cheater back. It's not like the trust is there.
>>
>>17486158
He never cheated on you stop saying he did.

Also whoever told you to dump him is fucked and retarded. Words are just that words theres no breach in trust just because he texts a guy (why the fuck are you mad at him for exploring his sexuality while you two were broken up like wtf)
>>
>>17486261
While you're at it kill yourself for being a whore.
>>
>>17486267
What? If he tried to get his ex back together while he was with me, it was cheating. If he sent "I want to fuck you, where should we meet?" to a person who has fake tits and a dick, that is cheating.

>>17486273
How am I a whore?
>>
>>17486267
Seriously?

>sent sex messages to transwomen online
> spoke to his ex about missing her

How isn't sexting and messaging your ex not cheating?
>>
>>17486267
You gonna be rich on (You)'s
Also 8/10 bait, almost felt for it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.