[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I study because I want good grades, not because of the knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot (6).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I study because I want good grades, not because of the knowledge itself. Don't blame me because my uni's system forced me to learn subjects that don't interest me..
>>
Ok?
>>
>>17486133
nice dubs

so, am I still wrong for cheating? Don't you think that the education system itself make the students cheat? because teachers/profs/parents want us to get good grades?
>>
>>17486137
Sure.
>>
File: Screenshot (5).png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (5).png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I hate being in an Asian family too, they want the best from their children.. I said to my parents that I want to make games (I already know how and learning it) but they didn't let me pursue my passion and force me to study Software Engineering..

They send me to a private uni, so the fee is expensive. Each time they want to pay for a semester, I will hear something like this..

> anon, 2.5k usd? you better get grades you hear me?!

I mean, wtf? I reply "then why did you guys sent me there? we could use that (6k usd * 4 years) to kickstart my business or some shit..
>>
I know nobody cares about this, just wanted to let this out :D
>>
>>17486137
You sound like your looking to blame the system.

A few years from now it will mostly not matter what grades you got, an employer wants to know if you actually understand a subject and can do a job.

You're hierarchy is flipped dude.
>>
File: MMU HD.png (47KB, 1000x321px) Image search: [Google]
MMU HD.png
47KB, 1000x321px
>>17486148

SEE?!

I thought of the same thing too, employers want employees that have skills, not A+ on theory subjects.. this makes me want to cheat on exam more..
>>
File: 605938.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
605938.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
if only I could run away from this home and work on my game with my friends... thank you anons for your time :D

bybye (I hate this world)
>>
>>17486146
Dude you're whining for nothing.

your parents are paying for college, expecting you to try is not at all unreasonable, also having asian parents also that is a defacto thing to say, you should be un phased by it.

You also have unreasonable expectations of the type of support your parents can provide,

they're sending you there so you have a degree so a gaming company might actually hire you at some point or if that doesn't work out you can do something useful and profitable and transition a few years down the road.

No one is stopping you from making games, school compared to full time employment is a 20 hour commitment, you could be using your free time to make games if you you wanted to.

You sound like every angsty 20 year old who thinks they can be the next Zuckerberg with no formal training, no social contacts, and no job experience and no conception of how hard it is to build a business from the ground up.

I have zero sympathy for you,
suck on your privilege for a moment.
>>
>>17486159 (me)

do you even understand how the world works?
have you ever held a job?
do you understand paying rent?
>>
>>17486132
>Don't blame me because my uni's system forced me to learn subjects that don't interest me..
You are to blame.

>>17486137
so, am I still wrong for cheating?

>Don't you think that the education system itself make the students cheat?
No.

>because teachers/profs/parents want us to get good grades?
Irrelevant. You just didn't want to do the work, so you chose to cheat. The blame for this lies with no one but you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.