[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all my friends and family so negative? I recently moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1425138975514.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1425138975514.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Why are all my friends and family so negative?
I recently moved to Portugal, because I was fed up with my old country. All my friends and family told me I was crazy. That there would be no job opportunities, and that I'd come crawling back within a month.

Now I can completely understand that they might have been worried or something. But I found an appartement, and a job within the first two weeks. I happily told all of them, only to be ignored by half. While the other half responded with negative shit like "You'll be fired within a month etc."

Literally the only person who replied supportive was my mother. I've been here for four months now. Still have my job and the appartement, and in general pretty happy. Though in a month I'm flying back to my old country. Mainly to get more stuff, and see my friends and family. Though I'm getting the feeling that they don't even want to see me.

Am I a rotten person for going away, or are my friends toxic?

>Picunrelated
>>
Eh, it's a bit normal to be a bit sour if someone is moving away I think. But their responses are beyond overkill, they were just making stabs in the dark hoping they hit something.
>>
>>17485991
Well I think in a way they did. I don't know man. All of them are older than 22. And all we did back home was smoke weed and play vidya.
>>
>>17485996
So they're just jealous because you're the only one who achieved what they dreamed of.
It's a good thing you got rid of them. It hurts of course, but use their bitterness as a fuel to succeed.
Also, your mom is the best, stay with her as long as you can before it's too late.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.