[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently almost six months pregnant. The baby's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

I'm currently almost six months pregnant. The baby's father and I aren't together anymore, but still planning to co-parent as best as we can. We still get along really well, and to be honest, I still have feelings for him. I feel like we gave up on our relationship too quickly because of certain things we had going on in our lives.
The other night, he came over to my place to sort through some baby stuff my mom's friend had given me. We were joking around when he brought up an inside joke that we had made up while we were together. I was surprised and touched that he still remembered it, even if was stupid. It made me want to tell him how I feel, but I don't know if that's a wise thing to do at this point. I don't know if it's the hormones, or if maybe there's still a chance for us. At the same time, I'd give anything to raise our child as an actual couple, especially since both of us come from single-parent homes.
>>
File: received_1142656539106867.jpg (13KB, 233x350px) Image search: [Google]
received_1142656539106867.jpg
13KB, 233x350px
>>17485724
He still loves you
>>
>>17485724
Children whose parents are happily together have the best outcomes. Having a strong family is something to strive for. Tell him how you feel.

Honestly I don't see why you're not together. When you have a child, you pretty much should stop being selfish and think of its well being and stick it out regardless.
>>
>>17485730
Thank you for saying that; it's exactly how I feel. Our split was pretty amicable to begin with. It mostly stemmed from him being too busy (he's in grad school) and me feeling a little ostracized. I just wonder if he's feeling the same way as me, because I'd hate to make things weird in the event that he's not.
>>
>>17485741
He wouldn't bring up those small things that are sentimental to you. It would never hurt to ask if he wants to get back together. Just like every father he wants what's best for his child and have things he didn't. Judging by the signals he is giving he still has feelings for you to some extent
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.