[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I introduce my girlfriend to femdom? I often spoke about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n3s8potyFw1tuwpazo1_500.jpg (45KB, 426x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3s8potyFw1tuwpazo1_500.jpg
45KB, 426x499px
How can I introduce my girlfriend to femdom? I often spoke about it with her and told her it's my fetish to be the sub sometimes. I also made clear, that in general I wanna be the dom and fuck the shit out of her (what I also do) but sometimes I really feel like I want her to be in control. However, even I say "lets have some femdom action tonight", she doesn't really go for it. Then we just have normal sex as always. What is the next step to do? And how can I make sure that she doesn't always look at me as a sissy?
>pic related, my ultimate goal but probably impossible with vanilla girls
>>
Stop being a fucking disgrace to your forefathers and a disgusting degenerate pervert. If you'd rather have 15 minutes of sexual "pleasure", then go ahead, but don't come crying when you want to kill yourself after the breakup, you fucking bitch.

That's my little piece of advice for ya
>>
>>17485693
>>17485614

This, t bh. Women are naturally submissive (don't come with me with strange species where women dominate men, let's focus on primates, what we are). If you end up being submissive to your woman, he'll eventually leave you for a more dominating man because she'll be unsatisfied.

You could stop repressing your homosexuality and get fucked by men, tho.
>>
File: received_10209962330994438.jpg (24KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209962330994438.jpg
24KB, 350x525px
>wants to lick the girl's feet while wearing a dress
>doesn't want her to look at him like a sissy
We got a real winner here, boys
>>
>tfw you have a high paying, high stress job that requires you to be in control of everything all the time
>Tfw being dominated is such a stress relief
>Tfw you pay money to dommes
>>
>>17485614

Read >>17486734

Your best bet is to compartmentalize and hire a pro; what you are asking your girl to do is akin to asking your heterosexual male buddy to suck you off.
>>
>>17486423
>Can'f feed himself so steals food from bitches
>Don't get to fuck until his bitch says he can
>Runs with tail between his legs when bitch start roaring
>Still get called the king
>Is nothing but an omega to the fierce lionesses
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.