[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dated for a year >Ignored me >Ask her why she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1463258801547.png (824KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
1463258801547.png
824KB, 1688x518px
>Dated for a year
>Ignored me
>Ask her why she's ignoring me
>Generally it's cause she's mad about something
>Ask her on another day why she's ignoring me
>Ignored me more
>Told her we're breaking up
>Stopped ignoring me
>Starts shouting
>Walk away from her
>From behind me screams that I'm being immature.
>Start ignoring her
>Flirting with other girls
>Approaches me while I'm at a friends house
>Starts screaming at me
>Tell my friend bye, get in my car, drive away
>Comes to my door at night
>Cries "into my arms"
>Tells me if I mind if she sleeps over
>She says she understands if I ignore her, just "please let me stay the night"

What is this? I don't understand the string of thoughts going on here.
>>
>>17485577
You, my friend, have a crazy bitch on ur hands.
Discharge all emotions into sexual libido.
Just cut your ties with her emotionally, bust your nuts and get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>17485577
Welcome to the world of "If you really loved me you'd know what's wrong without my having to tell you." It is populated largely - but not exclusively - by women.
>>
>>17485598
Tbh, OP acted very alpha.
He seems to know what he wants, and he doesn't seem to want to waste time on billshit
>>
>>17485577
she wants to trick you with rape charges
>>
>>17485602
Hillary wastes time on billshit.
>>
>>17485615
Might be the sleep-deprived paranoia talking, but this anon sounds like he's onto something.
Bitch sounds crazy, I wouldn't put it past her.

I'd cut contact if I were you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.