[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend never kisses or hugs me. I believe it is just her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1465930897881.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1465930897881.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
My girlfriend never kisses or hugs me. I believe it is just her thing because she never really did that. At first I thought she might be a bit too shy or inexperienced but now after two years I'm getting very tired of it. I told it to her once that it is pretty normal in any relationship a couple of months ago. She tried her best then, but now it's gone again. What could be the reason? I'm not dirty nor smelly or anything like that and when I kiss or hug her she doesn't push me back either.
>>
>>17485551
Do you even have sex?
What kind of relationship is this?
Especially after two years.
What are you, 12?
>>
>>17485551
Chads fucking her behind your back. Your should text her right now and accuse her of cheating. It's the only logical course of action.

Or you could stop being a narcissistic prick and hug/kisser her back a couple times a day. Affection goes both ways in a relationship.
>>
>>17485560
>Do you even have sex?
Yeah, a lot. Thats also when it seems like that she enjoys kissing.

>>17485568
I hug and kiss her often but it frustrates me that it never comes from her side.
>>
>>17485574
That's just the way she goes sometimes, mang. Just take your frustrations out on her when your having sex. She'll enjoy it on a primal level, and you'll get that much need catharsis...
>>
>>17485551
Has nothing to do with being dirty, smelly or even cheating if she's always been like this. Maybe she shows affection in other ways, but if you need this type of physical affection it may become a problem.
I'm exactly the same and my bf doesn't understand it either, I've tried too but eventually fall back into my own way. I just don't feel the need to hug or kiss and it has nothing to do with the amount of love I have for him. I suppose it's the same for your girlfriend in case you are wondering.
>>
File: Yuki_Nagato.jpg (113KB, 1079x670px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki_Nagato.jpg
113KB, 1079x670px
>>17485551
People have different forms of affection.
Some people give gifts
Some people take care of you - cooking and cleaning and shit
Some people like spending time near you
Some people hug and need touch

If you do have tons of sex, your relationship is fine, she just gets nothing from hugs and literally doesn't understand the need to do it, because she shows affection differently.

A girl who never initiates hugs, yet accepts them sounds cute in a kuudere sort of way. Are you okay with her never initiating physical contact, yet still loving you? If hugs are the way you show affection, the relationship might leave you feeling empty.
>>
Nothing better then waking up with the smell of freshly made eggs.
Go down and your gf smiles, comes close to you and kisses you while laying her hand on your chest.

But it plays both sides, afterwards, I pick her up and while im holding her, kiss her, look into her eyes and tell her how beautiful and amazing she is.

This was my ex, relationship stopped because of religious diferences. But this is how a healthy couple interacts.

Goodluck buddy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.