[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ how do I train myself to shit first thing in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1459710041007.jpg (19KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
1459710041007.jpg
19KB, 325x340px
Hello /adv/ how do I train myself to shit first thing in the morning?

My intestines only start waking up around 11:00am and that's a huge inconvenience since I'm at work/uni then.
>>
>>17485469
Go to bed earlier.
>>
>>17485469
drink several cups of water. or ingest some caffeine, or use a nicotine product.
>>
>>17485472
I got bed at 11:00pm so I don't think that's a problem.
>>
>>17485469
Would like to know how you trained yourself not to, as it interferes with my work routine.

My doctor says you can't change your bowel movement routine.
>>
>>17485469
wake up early and start with a cup of coffee,black

a black cup of coffee is 5 calories and it's a natural diarrhetic.Do this for a week or two and have your body adjust to you having to take a fat deuce as early as 30 minutes after you wake up.

And don't get that cheap folger's shit,go to a local shop and ask for the house blend or whatever the employees recommend.
>>
>>17486245
Lmao. Yes you can.

Nice Dr. You have there.
>>
smoke pot in the evenings and drink plenty of water

pots good for your metabolism, lost 30kg in 9 months combined with monthly mdma and daily cardio

ravelife
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.