[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to be a guy who just turned 18 a few weeks ago and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: rDvp930.png (8KB, 670x502px) Image search: [Google]
rDvp930.png
8KB, 670x502px
Is it ok to be a guy who just turned 18 a few weeks ago and have a "thing" for boys around the ages of 10-13?
>>
>>17485435
Simple answer? No...
>>
>>17485435
You should probably see a therapist...
>>
Hee hee

Break out the jesus juice and take them to neverland
>>
>>17485435
No.
Not even subjectively, objectively, no, that is far from okay.
Seek help, get a therapist, make yourself well.
>>
>>17485488
What if they like me? For instance my GF's little brother likes to hangout with me.
>>
>>17485516
There's nothing nicer, and more loving than to share your bed with someone

Don't be ignorant
>>
>>17485516
>>Like me
He likes you as a friend fucktard theres nothing sexual.
>>
>>17485569
I wouldn't mean anything to be sexual
>>
>>17485573
>have a "thing" for boys around the ages of 10-13?

Don't lie to yourself you meant sexually in your op post faggot.
>>
>>17485435
In principle I'd say it's not ok, although I think a specific description of what you mean by "a thing" would help.
>>
>>17485591
I fantisize about having sex with them and touching them down there I guess...
>>
>>17485596
Then that's not fucking okay.
Sorry if it sounds like people are demonizing you when you haven't hurt anyone, but you really need to seek the proper help.
This is a serious issue, not to be taken lightly.

You don't just "have a preference", this is diddling kids we're talking about. People who are not physically or mentally mature enough for what you're fantasizing about.

Go talk to a professional before something horrible happens.
>>
>>17485516
Thanks, jewish overlords! Without you we'd never have this kind of nonsense!
>>
File: 1461213500978.jpg (213KB, 1200x883px) Image search: [Google]
1461213500978.jpg
213KB, 1200x883px
>This thread.
>These responses.
You shame yourself, /adv/.

>Is it ok to be a guy who just turned 18 a few weeks ago and have a "thing" for boys around the ages of 10-13?
>a 'thing'
>>17485596
>I fantisize about having sex with them and touching them down there I guess...

OP, the best advice I've ever gotten is to be honest with yourself. Don't lie to yourself and don't hide from what's inside your head. Deal with whatever issues you have honestly and unabashed. You should always be able to tell yourselves the truths you don't want to hear in no uncertain terms.

Here's a start:
You like little boys. Sexually.
>boys around the ages of 10-13
>Is it ok...?
It's "ok" to have feelings that you have to control. It's "ok" to be confused and/or aroused by ideas are not appropriate to act on. It's "ok" to grapple with the potential consequences of those ideas and feeling. As an 18 year old man, it's not "ok" to engage in sexual activity with >boys around the ages of 10-13.

If you really feel powerful urges to pursue children in a sexual manner, then, yes you should consult a therapist about how to avoid acting on those urges. I doubt that's the case though. More likely, you're like the thousands of other neckbeards on /b/; the ones that dump shotacon comics on a daily basis. Sexual attraction in and of itself is not something sinister, but attraction to children is taboo because we've learned as a society that having sex with children can fuck them up in ways that can leave lasting emotional and psychological damage.

Here's my advice to you: don't have sex with people who are underage. Everything else is fine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.