[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tl;dr My gf and I had a fight last nightand I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 245x206px
Tl;dr My gf and I had a fight last nightand I don't know how to mend the relationship.

We were discussing babies. She said she had been looking at daycare rates to see how much money to set aside for daycare. This really surprised me, as I expect her to quit her job after pregnancy, and I told her so.

This changed her face completely, she was in a good mood and suddenly she starts looking at me like I'm disgusting and giving me the stink eye. She tells me she has no intention to stop working after pregnancy. I tell her it's best for the baby. She says it is nor best for her and she doesn't want a baby if she's forced to give up her job. I ask her why and she tells me she likes her job and she wants to keep her own money. I tell her I would buy her anything she needs and she gives me this look like I've got 3 heads and says she doesn't trust me on that, I don't care for what she likes as much as her (she's a big weeaboo... I'm not) and besides with half the money and triple the expenses with a baby I would use the excuse that we don't have enough money to deny her what she wants. She really doesn't want to be poorer so she wants to keep her job and her money and if I don't like that I can fuck off and go try ruin someone else's life.

What do I do? She was always great before this.
>>
>>17485386
Quit your job and take care of the baby.
>>
Damn her go hell op! Fuck her happiness, her wish to work should never even be considered, the selfish bitch.
>>
>>17485390
That would be the same as putting it in daycare. Babies need to bond with their mothers, not their fathers, this is a documented fact.
>>
>>17485395
>look at me, I can make up "facts"
>>
>>17485386
Fuck off and let her work.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.