[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried sliding into the DM's and got hit with this. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-08-21 23.01.25.png (403KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-21 23.01.25.png
403KB, 1080x1920px
Tried sliding into the DM's and got hit with this. She's pretty cute and I heard shes into the same stuff as I am. Any advice on how to proceed with this?

(We're both in high school if that helps anything)
>>
>>17485067
You could respect her wishes and move to the next one
>>
>>17485067
She politely told you to fuck off. Why don't you just move on? Or just an hero.
>>
>>17485067

'Hey'

That's some weak game bro.

Plus "She doesn't know you"....try to talk to her in person, fix that part first then hit her up with 'Hey'.

She's not playing hard to get.
>>
Move on to another girl, next time lead with something other than hey or use it to lead into something else rather than waiting 8 days and then confronting the fact that she's ignoring you.
>>
>>17485067
Proceed with what? there's literally nothing there aside from her telling you off nicely
>>
Girls hate it when you start off a conversation with "Hey" or "What's up". Next time, lead with with more of a conversation starter. From her response, I'd just let it go, because she seems kind of cold. But, if you want to pursue her, I'd say make the next time you talk to her in person so you can explain yourself.
>>
Thank her for letting you down easy, maybe wish her a nice week as well.
>>
>>17485138
go with this and lick your wounds.
>>
>>17485067
Fucking rekt.
>>
Deal with it and move on?

She was pretty nice with the way she shut you down but also made her intentions very clear, I'd love it if women were always that direct and pleasant.
>>
gotta give her points for being straight forward.
>>
Never fucking start a conversation online with "Hey", "hi" or "yo". It leads to such awkward conversations. Start with a conversation opener immediately. The benefit of talking via text is that you can avoid awkward situations so why hinder yourself by going out of your way to be awkward?
>>
>>17485067
Move along fella, she told you she wasn't interested.
Trying anything would just look pathetic.
>>
>>17485067
Call her a bitch and move on.
>>
File: 1471845027850.gif (996KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1471845027850.gif
996KB, 500x475px
>>17485067
This can go either way you choose. Way 1: is you can say you rather get to know her and hold off on the dating and just be cool for right now and earn trust like a normal person or Way 2: you can respect her space and words and leave her alone. Good luck, Senpai.
-Secret Of The Forest
>>
>>17485550
Honestly, this.
No matter the gender, if you are interested in somebody, be it physical attraction or mental gymnastics, you give people a chance/try to lead in conversation/etc.
She politely turned you down, and I mean , yeah, you could try turning this around, but trying to change somebody's mind tends to generally not work.
>>
I'm really not quite sure what you were expecting, to be honest. Especially with that passive aggressive 'pls respond' message
>>
>>17485067
I'm not a dating expert, but I do a half decent job as a salesman, which works on the same principle: guiding people to the realisation that they desperatley want this thing that they didn't even know existed five minuites ago. In my opinion you're in an unrecoverable situation there. Nothing is going to come of that lead so instead of plowing time and energy in to it, spend those resources on something with a better chance of success.

Don't let it get to you though. What you're doing there is effectivley cold-calling, which is by far the hardest way to pitch something and has a ludicrously low success rate. That's why only shady companies use it, and why they only employ students to do it (or to look at it another way, it's why I work out of an office instead of standing by the door of a supermarket asking people if they're interested in fixed price light aircraft maintenance packages). The only way you can make cold-calling work is to do lots and lots of it, so get out there and generate more leads.

>>17485418
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>17485067
>Any advice on how to proceed with this?
u dont

what part of no dont u understand u pathetic highschooler
>>
>>17485067
>how do i proceed from this?
you got shot down: she was trying to spare your feelings, you man up and move on.
>>
>>17485067
You need to call her and ask her out to dinner. She left the door open for you, now be a man and show her a good time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.