[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult would it be to support yourself while working two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1467133289238.png (348KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1467133289238.png
348KB, 600x620px
How difficult would it be to support yourself while working two minimum wage jobs and having very few life skills like cooking, driving, etc?
>>
>>17485060

the number of jobs dont matter, the hours do, but you also arent giving us any indication of your expenses if oyu know them.

i pay 420 for my rent. others pay a lot more. i have no car expense, i imagine you do but is it just gas / insurance?

help us help you

>very few like skills like cooking, driving, etc.

are you saiyng you have those skills but not others or very few driving skills and very few cooking skills?
>>
>>17485069
about a 60 hour work week in total. I don't know what my expenses would be, and I was just listing examples of what I meant by life skills.

I just wanted to know if this kind of living style was possible with my wage and if I could learn how to cook, drive, etc as I go along.
>>
>>17485090

if you dont have a license, get one before you move out. you'll also need a car or some other transport if you dont have one. you can learn how to cook, its not hard, the internet is a free cookbook. but if you need to drive to get to work from where you'll be living, then yeah you need to know how to drive.

but without knowing oyur expenses, we dont know. in new york? maybe in the shittiest of areas. in the middle of america, probably get a decent apartment or shitty house with it.

it all 'depends' and until you crunch the numbers yourself you wont know
>>
>>17485090
You can pick up most life skills like cooking and such through trial and light research. Driving is harder due to high costs of machinery and legalities (insurance, learning vehicle, private grounds, instructor, etc.).

The best advice I can give for minimum cost of living is to tell you that wealth isn't attained through the amount of money you make but rather the amount of money you spend.
>>
Learning how to cook is going to save you a shit load of money, is far healthier and is pretty rewarding to learn. Here is a free cook book based on cooking for less than 4$/day http://www.leannebrown.com
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.