[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I do tinder? Is it truly a hookup app or is basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 24430-004-DBC49A2B.jpg (22KB, 258x300px) Image search: [Google]
24430-004-DBC49A2B.jpg
22KB, 258x300px
How the fuck do I do tinder?
Is it truly a hookup app or is basically like talking to your grandma until she fucks off?
>>
>>17485030

tinder is what you make of it... divided by what the girl makes of it... plus what she makes of you... multiplied by the number of hot guys in the area.

what i mean to say is, its different for everyone. someone wishing to get married could find a husband there. someone wishign to get laid can find someone there.

but everyones there to at least meet in a less platonic sense so you have that baseline.

if you arent attractive you wont have much luck, unless of course you're aiming low, in which case you will.

but something i noticed about /adv/ is that 'girls' are only attractive. if they arent attractive they arent relevant to the conversation, and /adv/ will only bother if they're attractive (even if hte guy is insanely ugly)
>>
>>17485035
I'm kind of a sexy lad though
Conversation dies though
>>
>>17485035
i get told i am attractive by women but i very rarely get a match on tinder. i dont get it. girl that i am dating now, i met her online, and she seen the pics i use on tinder and thought i was good looking. typically random people that see my pics online tell me i am good looking/cute so i dont understand why the girl on tinder dont like me lol.
>>
>>17485048

a few things to remember:
>just cuz they respond doesn't mean they're interested
>its a lot harder to make people interested over the phone
>expecting conversation to last forever is not smart

ultimately what i like to do is share the basic infos to see if theres any chemistry. then, instead of waiting for that to die out, i go for the kill and ask on a date. if they say yes, great. if they say 'really? so soon?' i play it off like 'im so bad at texting, never enough time, was going to delete this app today, but matched you and wanted to give it a shot'.

usually works if tehy are interested. if not, move along.

>>17485057

post a picture of yourself.

if you arent brave enough to do that cuz 'SOMEONE I KNOW USES 4CHAN MIGHT ALSO KNOW THAT I USE 4CHAN' then you arent brave enough to do anything even if you amtch a woman.
>>
just like all the ugly bitches and tell them they're special
>>
>>17485059
couldent post pic if i wanted to, i wouldent have though. only have the pics on my phone and 4 chan doesent work properly on it. i dont care if someone i knew seen me on 4chan, i talk to my friends about 4chan all the time. i simply wouldn't trust anyones opinion on 4chan for obvious reason.
>>
>>17485077

>i wouldent have though

stopped reading right there, not worth my time, let alone tinders
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.