[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I'm a 25 year old man who's friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: dva 01.png (351KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
dva 01.png
351KB, 678x960px
Is it bad that I'm a 25 year old man who's friends with a 14 year old girl who frequently invites me to Overwatch matches the minute I come online? She's actually better at the game than me at a few heroes, if we play custom games and she wins she'll actually make fun of all of us afterwards.

Is it bad that her high pitched voice over the chat gives me an erection? she even tells me she admires how manly and deep my voice is. am I going to hell?

I'm actually dating a girl at the moment but I'd like to meet this teen girl if i could
>>
>>17484938
In case she doesn't know make it clear that you are 10+ years older. If she wants to meet up let her ask for records sake otherwise, better to back off depending on where you live.
>>
File: mandy kay.jpg (132KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
mandy kay.jpg
132KB, 736x1104px
>>17484938
I see what you did there
>>
>>17484959
that's pretty hot, more of her
>>
>>17484938
Yes and no. I don't necessarily thinks it's morally wrong if she is into it, too. But...

It's illegal. That's bad enough for you to keep as online and platonic as possible.
>>
>>17484938
I've seen this post before. Either you're just looking to get people arguing, or you're looking for people to tell you it's okay that you wanna fuck a girl who's barely had her first period.
>>
I'm 27 and I've been talking to a 15 year old girl for hours a day almost daily for months on Skype.

I've made it clear that there is a huge age gap and I make it a point to never cross the line of making even sexual jokes, lest she get the wrong impression.

Probably helps to keep it strickly platonic that she lives in a different country, but I do admit that we might have crossed some weird line as she would sometimes read to me while I fell asleep after a hard day of work.

All in all, I just consider her a good friend, and we find it extremely easy to talk to each other.

The part where you're clearly in the wrong is wanting to meet this girl. Don't cross that line. No matter how much you get along, she's just a kid, dude.
>>
>>17484938
You've already posted this. Yes it's creepy, everyone already told you this. However, op picture is hot AF and the only reason I'm not saging this shitty thread
>>
>>17485014
i just wish the age of consent was 14
>>
>>17484938
You should cut contact.
You clearly have a crush for her, and probably she has a crush for you.
A 11 year gap is huge at her age.
It is illegal, and it might fuck her over.
>>
>>17485935
i might fuck her over

and yeah I think we do have a mutual thing for each other

desu i'd just really like to know where she lives
>>
You, know.. You could also end up a sex offender. Please do some googling to see how majorly that would fuck your life over in many legal aspects. That is no fucking shit to mess with.
>>
>>17485962
Cut contact.
Even if you weren't in a relationship, and it wasn't illegal, you'd be asking for drama.
If you're looking for some fun, you'd probably be her first experience, and she will catch feelings for you for sure.
If you're looking for a relationship, you expect different things and you're in different moments of your lives.
It would surely end badly, and she'd be very hurt.
Even if you don't care about her feelings, I wouldn't give a brokenhearted 14 year old girl a reason to fuck me over either ruining my relationship, my reputation or my life.
>>
yes OP, this is bad, seriously if you guys don't understand why this is universally a bad idea you are truly hopeless.

seriously guys, make friends with people your age or at least that aren't freshmen in high school.

and don't go over there your gonna scare the shit out of her mom and dad, because you know, she lives with her parents, because she's 14...
>>
>>17484938
Is it wrong to be sexually attracted to a sexually mature female who wants you? Fuck no. Until about 30 years ago it was normal.

Is it a good idea? Not really unless age of consent where you/she lives is 14 and her family is chill. In the US I'd rather be found guilty of manslaughter than fucking someone underage. Laws are fucked up yo.

We have a history of it in our family on my wife's side: Grandma lost virginity at 12-13 mom at 12, wife (not to me) at 15-16. All to guys in their mid 20's. All consensual.

My theory is that evolution designed 25ish guys and 14ish girls to go after each other. Male provides care and stability due to age, female provides lots of children with her still rubbery hip bones and amazing adolescent healing abilities. Girls are horniest at about 14, and guys are horniest at about 25. I think it's supposed to work this way.

Still I'd recommend against it.
>>
>>17484938
Don't meet her. Keep playing games if you want but not if that's giving you desires to meet her
>>
If you already knew her in real life and she's into it and knows nothing long term is in store. I would say go for it, but since you know her online, it's too late. An entire record of all of your conversations exists and even if you got away with it, it can resurface at any time in the next 10 years.

So yea, sorry, it's a no go. Don't feel bad feeling attracted to her, girls are mature by 14 and we all know how much we messed around at that age but America is a puritan society and you will have your life destroyed by society if you get caught.
>>
>>17484938
in case anyone hasn't caught on,OP is talking about D.Va and this is all bait

here's your (You),faggot
>>
I'm freaked out because a 16 yo sends me lewd shit on snapchat and I'm 20, but you guys are taking this to a whole another level
>>
bro, teenagers are shit, even the 18/19 year olds.
they have no idea about anything.
>>
>>17484938

Keep it fantasy Anon.

Used to be a GL for a pretty decent Warcraft guild.

there was a young girl who ended up joining

>solid hunter
>lore fanatic
>fun to tease during raids
>everyone liked her

but

>late night grinding, she would catch me alone in vent channel
>nice to talk with when she was being nerdy
>sometimes she wanted to talk about life, boys, sex, etc
>horribly uncomfortable, as I was married, and very social guild (forums, FB page, etc)
>teen girls run their mouths, so I never did anything that could blow up in my face

I cannot tell you how often I dreamed of fucking her. She clearly looked up to me, and I was becoming some sort of Father figure...but with hormones.

I also liked her, and didn't want to take advantage of her trust.
>>
>>17486625
Yeah but they will eventually though.

I think a lot of this issue is worrying that there's no one single later on life.

That's what I've been experiencing, sans dabbling in teenage girls.
>>
>>17486645
>fulfilling daddy fantasies by trying to seduce a guild leader

Absloutely disgusting
>>
>>17486582
except d.va is 19 and it's not like OP's situation is uncommon.
>>
>>17484938
fap it over and over until it gets boring and you build another sexual object of satisfaction
>>
>>17487733
she's a girl who really likes to play dva and i like playing soldier
>>
>>17484938
My wife's first husband was 35 when she had just turned 14.
>>
this ends with OP getting arrested in a year
>>
>>17486830
more like absolutely arousing
>>
>>17484938
You've posted this scenario before. Yes, it's gross to get a boner for a fourteen year old.

>Maybe not strictly unnatural, maybe even not uncommon, pedophile apologists, but not in any sense OK.

Why do you want to meet this kid? To fuck her? In that case, yeah, bad. Indefensible.

>Also probably unrealistic, because if she has any idea how old you are [which I hope she does], you might be surprised by how gross that prospect probably is to her. Kids like attention but don't generally really want grownups to nail them.

You're not going to hell just for having nasty thoughts. But in the real world [4chan and online games do not count] your thoughts are nasty and you should go out of your way to avoid doing anything to indulge them. Don't meet up with a kid to talk about videogames. Don't care how mature she might be, she's got little in common with you and you've got various forms of power over her whether either of you realizes it or not. There's no positive outcome beyond you being her platonic creepy uncle figure.
>>
>>17487943
>it's gross to get a boner for a fourteen year old

only based on entirely arbitrary age of consent laws which vary from 14-18 depending on which country you're in.

also i'm not a pedophile, i'm not into kids. only teens.
>>
>>17487943
and yes i've told her i'm 25. like i said she has a very high pitched girly voice and i have a deep manly voice, so the first thing we did upon speaking to each other was ask each other's age
>>
Just try to be a good online friend, and I'm pretty sure she just wants to have a good trustworthy friend too. So, in that case, you nshouldn't worry about her age but being a fine friend.
>>
16 years old girl here. I frequently play with 20/25 years old guys and I really consider them not as father figure but more brother figure, so if they tried anything romantic or sexual I would be disgusted as fuck.

Really, don't do anything, she probably expects you to be trustworthy so don't betray her. Don't fuck her entire life up to some shitty pulsions.

Just fap it away.
>>
>>17488144
treating 20/25 yr old somethings that you've never met and only play with online as fathor / brother figures is kinda fucking stupid honestly.
Like honestly, all this innocense shit does not good
>>
File: large2.jpg (48KB, 500x750px)
large2.jpg
48KB, 500x750px
>>17488166
>fathor
>>
>>17488166
I was using the brother figure thing to illustrate how disgusted I would feel if they tried anything but yea, to me they are gaming mates nothing really special
>>
>>17487943
So many teenage girls totally want grownups to nail them. Not all of them sure, but you'd be surprised how many do.

Teen girls aren't innocent little butterfly rainbow ponies, they are people. With fetishes.

My wife has a big thing for older men. She started wanting to fuck 20somethings when she was 13. Actually started doing it when she was 16.
>>
File: CKzsAAEVEAAilRO.png (171KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
CKzsAAEVEAAilRO.png
171KB, 600x432px
>>17488358
>My wife has a big thing for older men. She started wanting to fuck 20somethings when she was 13. Actually started doing it when she was 16.
>My wife
>>
>>17484938

I wonder what you'd do if she was 16, and just wanted sex.

What if she said she was getting sex from everyone she could. She just wanted you to add as a notch to her belt.

And if you both got off well, consensually, loved it, and respected one another, and left both pleasured and happy with the casual sex?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.