[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to ask my crush out in just over an hour. What do I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (20KB, 375x392px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 375x392px
Going to ask my crush out in just over an hour. What do I need to remember to do/say to not be a sperglord? What should I do to prepare? How do I stop my stomach from using my intestines as a jumprope?
>>
Tell yourself you'll find someone better cause you will. Plenty of fish in the sea isn't a metaphor for people who are scared to take their first step into going after the girl. It's for people who know that they need to move and and aren't gullible into thinking there is only one in the world for them.

Tell yourself you are better than the people sitting at home every day playing video games and going to their job for 8 hours a day at $13 an hour except weekends.

Man up bud. You will never get anywhere if you don't do it.

Also, think about fucking her. That helps a lot.
>>
>>17484767
ask her out in person.
don't be a newfriend.
>>
She was really stressed out about some stuff so I didn't ask. I messaged a her bestfriend that I'm also friends with to tell me what my chances are. 3 hours later still waiting for a text back
>>
>>17485474
why would you ever do this? So beta dude.
>>
>>17485474
Dude, keep it between you and your lady.
Don't stress, just do it.

Ask her out in person and do what comes naturally. If she says yes, you're golden.
If she says no, fuck her, it would never have worked in the first place.

Don't overthink it. Keep it simple and it'll stay simple.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.