[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm recovering from rocky mountain spotted fever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cloud strife.jpg (101KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
cloud strife.jpg
101KB, 720x480px
Hey guys, I'm recovering from rocky mountain spotted fever and also heartbreak (fiance never loved me; he told my dad after it was all over). I'm pulling through finally by convincing myself there's someone better over out there, but my physical pain ramps up every night and my mind goes back there. When it happened I almost didn't live through it... that was the worst emotional pain I've ever been through. So... what over-the-counter painkillers can I get which work? Aleve, tylenol, advil, toradol, Lyrica = fail.
>>
Have you tried other things for pain? When i was passing a kidney stone things like a hot shower did a lot for the pain.

You will need to face your mental demons to heal, I am sorry for your current situation.
>>
>>17484702
You probably need prescription-strength pain killers for that, especially if those OTCs aren't working for you. Take a hot bath in the dark with a candle lit if the pain gets bad.
>>
>>17484708
I've tried a lot. Unfortunately the only thing that really worked was prescription opiates (i.e. Vicodin, Percocet), and what doctor wants to hear that?
>>
>>17484708
Also thank you.
>>
>>17484715
Some people actually need those drugs. Have you had difficulty getting them prescribed before? I got some that I didn't need for my wisdom teeth extraction, they made me sick so I ended up chucking them.
>>
>>17484719
Yes, even in the emergency room. I'm not covered in the stereotypical rash, so when they hear I have RMSF they look at me funny.
>>
>>17484702
Depression/grieving can ramp up your perception of physical pain, just fyi
>>
>>17484724
You should ask to see the doctor that diagnosed you and prescribed the pills again.
>>
>>17484730
She refused. Mentioned something about regulations and crackdowns, but I was in too much pain to really pay attention.
>>
How about some weed?
>>
>>17484747
If it weren't for weed I'd probably be evicted by now. It works wonders for pain but is not enough.
>>
Valium.

Just tell the doc you've been really irritable recently and can't get to sleep. Which is probably the truth. Alternatively your weed guy might know someone that sells benzos.
>>
>>17484751
sounds like you need better weed

>>17484738
it's true, there were some more regs passed recently because of abusers
>>
Tomorrow I go to the clinic where they say they will analyze my piss as prelude to giving me different pain meds because the Lyrica made me piss brown. Trouble is, I stopped taking it because it was turning my piss brown. Should I take some more tonight just to make the lab techs happy?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.