[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need some girl help xdd >be me (needed some way to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 21 savage fucked yo mama.png (333KB, 602x299px) Image search: [Google]
21 savage fucked yo mama.png
333KB, 602x299px
need some girl help xdd

>be me (needed some way to start this greentext bois haven't been on 4chan in years)
>friends lil sister hits my dm like 3 weeks ago
>flirts with me, im sending all screenshots to mate (Ben) because we're bros and i play along
>convos go a point where im talking to her without my friend and i fucking around
>they go on holiday
>come back, she texts me
>trying to get through to mate but he keeps ignoring my messages, turns out the day i was calling him all day he had a lil gathering at his blah blah no invite 4 me
>i say fuck it
>his sis is hot and le trendy frank oshun blond xD
>assntitties.jpg
>meet her
>get off within 30 mins of talking
>hookup again
>she puts me on her fucking sc story
>whatever.jpg
>getting off with her, see my friends face LOL
>>they're related n shit my conscious just made me see him cuhz
>draw out, she's literally boutta suck my dick
>constant battle between heart and dick
>decide to cut date short
>tell other mate what happens
>idk how, but Ben finds out, maybe through gossip or some dumb shit, and i find out he found out through another mate
>decide to spill the beans as he hasn't confronted me yet
>before i meet him tell his sister it's over
>she says ''sure!''
>no messaging between us

>tonight
>listening to channel orange like a true patrician
>she snaps me telling me she loves me
>>can't tell if she's serious
>>very dazed and confused and not sure where this post is going atm help me out
>want to fuck this girl, still

pic related kinda looks like her but she's nicer
>>
>>17484686
Nothing wrong with fucking your mates sister.
>>
You type like a fucking retard. Stop memeing, you dumb cunt.
>>
You type like such a colossal tryhard faggot
>>
>>17485392
See, this guy knows what's up

My advice to you OP is to turn off your computer, no one gives a shit about your subtle bragging
>>
>>17484686
Look at it this way. Someones going to end up fucking her. If your friend cares about his sister at all he'll want to to be fucking a guy that'll treat her right. He knows you, and as long as he thinks you're an alright guy, I doubt he'll care that you're the one fucking her. Just explain to him that if it isn't you, then it'll be someone else...
>If you break up with her you'll ruin the friendship, but that's just the way she goes...
>>
>>17484686
Ok i need to ask.. i'm getting to old for this shit
what is dm? as used in:
>friends lil sister hits my dm like 3 weeks ago
and what is sc? as used in:
>she puts me on her fucking sc story
>>
>>17485405
DM means direct messaging, as in private messaging someone on whatever social network site. SC is Snapchat, a social network where you take pictures of yourself in a vain attempt to show your life is eventful.
>>
>>17485411
are you OP?
I guess you aren't because you don't type like a brain dead 14 years old. Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>17485419
Nah, I'm not OP fortunately.
>>
Is your friend cool with it?
If not, do you value easy pussy more than his friendship?
If so, go for it.

Also stop typing like a colossal faggot, you colossal faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.