[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /adv/. I really fucked up. I've been talking to a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (3KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 900x600px
Hey, /adv/. I really fucked up. I've been talking to a girl for two months that I met through a friend. Things were looking good but she never wanted to be a couple because of her friend who also had feelings for me. It came to a point where I got upset and asked her to pick between me and her friend, and she chose her friend. I can tell I did damage to her , and I realize I made a mistake. I want to fix things between us and hopefully end up being together. I need to know what I have to do. Someone please help me.
>>
The way you described things your best option is to just walk away.

If you choose to be an idiot, which it is look like you are walking down this road. I advise this, hand write a letter, keep it concise and stay on point. Tell her you are sorry and describe what she means to you, end with it with how you would like to have her in your life and mail the letter. Do not tell her what she should do or what you want her to do, stay on point.

You fucked up, your choices are walk away or put all your cards on the table. Walking away is a sure thing, anything else is uncertain.
>>
>>17484626
How long should I wait to write this to her? Things just ended today
>>
>>17484695
A soon as your head is clear enough to do so. You are trying to work then angle that hand written letters are special and will appear more sincere, than a text or a phone call. It can also protect you from saying something accidently.
>>
>>17484601

>she never wanted to be a couple
>asked her to pick between me and her friend
>she chose her friend
>I want to fix things between us and hopefully end up being together

Are you dumb? The girl doesn't want you. You gave her an ultimatum and she chose someone else. Thats it, man. Game over, you lose.
>>
>>17484704
It's not so much never as it was her having reservations because of her friend. I don't want to take the loss on this one and if there's something I can do then I'll do it
>>
>>17484699
I don't know if a letter itself will work and I might have to send a text. I don't want that to stop me though. Will a long text do the trick?
>>
>>17484601
>I got upset and asked her to pick between me and her friend,
That's a mistake. You give someone a choice like that and usually they will choose the choice that gets them as far away from you as possible even it means spiting themselves.
>>
>>17484824
It was my greatest mistake but it's not like their friendship would necessarily have ended. It was her choice to gamble on me or play it safe and not risk her friendship. That's still my fault and a problem but I don't think that would have ended her friendship
>>
>>17484601
I don't think there's a way back for you really, just let things end and go forward
>>
>>17485205
Really think there's no option for me?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.