[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been with my girlfriend 3 years, love her, but bored of the relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: rock hard place.jpg (61KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
rock hard place.jpg
61KB, 425x282px
Been with my girlfriend 3 years, love her, but bored of the relationship and in all honesty would rather be single but I don't want to break her heart. Especially as she has no idea I feel this way, from her POV everything is perfect. We don't live together but she sleeps over 3/4 days a week.

3 weeks ago we both met this girl who has come from overseas for a year on an exchange, I'll call her X. She got with a close friend of mine (Y) on the first night we all met at a party, they then had sex a couple more times, then she shut that shit down. This was after she came on to me earlier in the night and I shut her down because I have a gf (not to mention my gf was there) - my gf saw her come onto me, my gf hates X with a passion.

Last night I was at a party again, gf and close friend were not there, X was there and she came up to me and was being very touchy feely and coming onto me hard and I pushed her away, we still spoke later in the night and she was saying all sorts of shit like "I would have got with you over Y that first night if you didn't have a girlfriend" and she again was being touchy feely and I pushed her away. Another close friend of mine (Z) and my girlfriends saw and heard all this. Later on in the night X was extremely drunk and I was also extremely drunk, I sent X a message making sure she got home okay. She said yes. That was the entirety of that conversation. I have not told my gf about this night.

This Friday there is another party. Me, my girlfriend, X, Y and Z are all going to be there and I have a great fear that a whole load of shit is gonna explode in my face despite the fact I don't think I've really done anything too wrong...

Bonus Info: I do not like and am not attracted to X. But I also kinda want to break up with my gf. But there's now no way I can break up with her without making it look to her and everyone that I'm breaking up with her as a result of X's advances.

WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>17484568
Wait a little while, while continually telling X to fuck right off. Then you can break up with her. Obviously after this point it is highly recommended not to fuck X, or your plan goes to shit.
>>
break up but don't fuck X
>>
>>17484576
Lol, reality.

Breaks up and fucks x.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 540x721px
think about your life in 2 years looking back. You don't like x and aren't attracted. You're gf is boring, none of this matters in the long run

Solution don't do everything at the party , wait a couple weeks, break up then enjoy freedom
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.