[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever calm yourself down with thoughts of suicide? Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 047253.jpg (66KB, 524x427px) Image search: [Google]
047253.jpg
66KB, 524x427px
Do you ever calm yourself down with thoughts of suicide?
Sometimes i'm nervous about the future and whatnot, and I just think "eh. I'll kill myself if it ever gets that bad" and I feel better
What's worse is i'd probably never actually do it.
Is that healthy or not
>>
Doesn't seem too healthy
>>
>>17484537

I think that sometimes we're put into situations where it we don't have any options and are forced to do something.

Suicide always gives us an option; a choice.

We need that choice; it's the human spirit.
>>
probably not healthy
no matter how bad things seem, you can't let that be an option
seek some professional help
>>
sometimes. I would worry about my exams and say if I fail I'll just kill myself. high chance I would have 2bh. not much going for me
>>
It's an unhealthy way to deal of things. You ignore problems for far too long if you just think "It doesn't matter, I'm going to kill myself anyway."
Then you realize you'll never really kill yourself, with no confidence gained from fixing your problems.
>>
Same here. Often I consider suicide the only ''painless'' option to choose .Can't say it's healthy or not , but killing myself comes in my mind very often .
>>
I can't tell if i'm being dramatic about this but i'm pretty sure any consideration of suicide even if its held in the mind very briefly should be taken very seriously. You may need to talk to a professional about this.
>>
>>17484537
Always, but not that kind of explicit.
I go like "if things turn out wrong doesn´t matter because Im going to die eventually".
>>
I dunno, man. Thinking about suicide usually comforts me, too. Honestly I value my life a lot, and would never kill myself. But I find myself drifting to the idea of putting a gun to my head often, and yeah, I find it relaxing too. I even have the same line of logic.

I think having suicide as a condition of an utter failure in being the best version of myself possible is a strong motivator.
>>
>>17484566
Damn deep thoughts
>>
>>17484537
normal bro, I do it all the time. still alive. never would actually do anything, but just realizing that none of this matters makes me feel less anxious about succeeding at the things that really matter. Yes, I see the irony.
>>
File: 1471675113422.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471675113422.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>17484537
I'm the same as >>17484818

It's morose, but it works.
>>
File: meaning of life.png (929KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meaning of life.png
929KB, 1920x1080px
>>17484537
Same.

Although I'm not so sure about the not doing it part, I just keep on trucking for now and if it does get too hard, I'll stop trying and end it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.