[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guess what has happened in the past month? Some of the dumbest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: th_018.jpg (3KB, 150x75px) Image search: [Google]
th_018.jpg
3KB, 150x75px
So guess what has happened in the past month? Some of the dumbest shit I've had to encounter but usually it is my friends fault for being selfish and a moron.

Here's how it goes. In July an old friend of mine texted me asking me where I was planning to move. Lets call her D. I told her that I was going to head into a bigger area and finally live on my own and away from my parents. She asked if she could come. I don't care who I live with guys. I really don't. Girl, boy, tranny, either way they were going to save me some money. I become well acquainted with her and my buddy who graduated with me was apparently really good friends with her as well and we will call him T. He decides he wants to move in too. In the midst of several weeks we join together many times and find out about each other as much as possible. Then my friend T drops the big bomb. He likes her. Knowing this, I didn't think it would bother with anything I had planned in the first place which was just moving out. But two weeks later the girl finds out. I'm thinking, "wow, maybe they'll get together and such and it'll be a nice thing to see my friends fall with each other". But no. She rejected him and told him she couldn't be liking her if we all moved in together because "it would be weird". Not too much long later he eventually tells her that he's still into her. Later she calls me to tell him to back off if he still wanted to move in with her and I. I did, and I also had instructions to be mean if I needed to. I told him what was what in what I thought was mean but he told me I was being nice about it. I tell him I am sorry and that she requested me to be mean as well.

Fucking ass man.

She decides to flake out about moving in with me without telling me right before I tell him what she asked me to do of being mean to him and such. Two days later she asks me why I told him she said for me to be mean.

Am I in the wrong?
>>
OP, you learned an important lesson: never be in the middle of a conflict.
>>
>>17484530
Why the fuck did you talk to him? That's her problem not yours.
She gave you a treat afterwards and petted your head?
>>
>>17484541
Thank you my man.

>>17484543
I thought I was doing something good for a friend. and green text what has confused you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.