[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fun at all in the beginning to have a clingy girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1471767073658.jpg (297KB, 675x769px) Image search: [Google]
1471767073658.jpg
297KB, 675x769px
Is it fun at all in the beginning to have a clingy girlfriend? I've seen so many threads where guys complain about it, but in the beginning, wouldn't it be a bit fun to have someone always wanting your attention? Maybe I'm just so deprived of that type of attention, that it seems good in theory, but it would just be a novelty that would quickly wear out.

Are there clingy relationships that work out well if both desire attention and they give it to one another? Is that a bad reason for a relationship to exist in the first place?
>>
I don't see how it can work.

It just begins getting annoying and you'll want none of that shit after a while.
>>
>>17484449
You've experienced this? I'm talking about in the beginning, if you just both feed off each other's attention, could that end horribly?
>>
Also if you have no feelings for her but insist on keeping it going, when you finally break up she could point a knife in your direction. Just giving you a heads up bro.
>>
>>17484462
Yeah, I've thought about that, but I need to know how it feels to be given attention. At least once. It might just make me not want it again and I'll get it out of my system, right?
>>
Think about all the favorite things you do with your free time, and think about someone interrupting them/lecturing you constantly about them because you aren't entertaining them every second of the day.

Anything you do by yourself or with friends will be seen as you abandoning them.

Literal prison.
>>
>>17484468
Yeah this.

However there's a point where you accept it and actually start to like it more then whatever your doing. Then when it's gone you feel like you need attention all the time.

That's fucking prison.
>>
>>17484492
>>17484468
Which one is the least worst prison though?
>>
File: 1374085374879.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1374085374879.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
>>17484441

It only works if you're the kind of person that requires constant attention to validate your self worth and even then, it doesn't really "work", its just a symbiotically toxic relationship.

For the most part, its a novelty that quickly wears out.

Attention, like every other emotion, must be regulated and kept in context to maintain healthy relationships. Using attention as a replacement for self-esteem is inherently dysfunctional.
>>
>>17484492
Holy shit man, thank you for posting this. My gf was very clingy for the first 12 months of our relationship, and I always tried to find time for myself, now I feel clingy cause I Wana see her all the time. Is there any reversing this? Idk what happened, it's like one day I just started to love seeing her 24/7, but I never knew why that change happened.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.