[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to cheat on an exam, /adv/? I fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1442683945116.png (359KB, 520x317px) Image search: [Google]
1442683945116.png
359KB, 520x317px
What's the best way to cheat on an exam, /adv/? I fucked up the 4th time and fear it's all over for me otherwise.

Current best plan is

- go in feigning diarrhoea, ensuring many trips to the bathroom
- copy the questions onto rough paper
- fish a spare phone from my shoe in the restroom
- use bookmarked wolfram alpha to do perhaps 2 of the questions.

Any other ideas?
>>
I might also try saving problem sheets and solutions to the phone? And perhaps learn all those problems off-by-heart.
>>
>>17483832
>>17483838
>I fucked up the 4th time
kek. What's preventing you from studying? It's a lot easier than going through all that shit to cheat.
>>
>>17483842

Akrasia, laziness, privileged upbringing, not really enjoying my subject...

I'm not sure - it is pretty ridiculous that this is literally the 4th time, but hey ho.
>>
>>17483916
gl anon i resonate wit u when it comes this shit
god speed
whats ur major
>>
>>17483920

Thanks man, engineering. Any good ideas for opportunities to peak at my phone that aren't the restroom?
>>
>>17483924
Man, it's super difficult for me personally, since i get super paranoid when i whip my phone out or try and take sneak peeks because it's always shitty timing for me.
But hey if u have impecable timing, u could possibly straight up pull that shit out.
It also varies depending on your clothing.
>>
>>17483937

Clothing? Tell me more sir
>>
>>17483832

>What's the best way to cheat on an exam, /adv/?

Be Chinese
>>
Bump.

Any advice for a poor lost Junior?
>>
>>17483916
>not really enjoying my subject
Normally I'd tell you how shit you are for cheating, but you have a whole life of misery ahead of you that you'll eventually get what you deserve
>>
>>17484209

Meh. I'm not going to work in the industry, but I've sunk too much time into the degree now and need to finish it.
>>
If you are having trouble memorizing stuff like history you can write a thin piece of paper inside the collar of the sock
>>
>>17483924

Yo, aspiring engineer, why don't you engineer some fucking smartphone parts into a calculator case, maybe use a blackberry since they got the keys instead of a touchscreen. Hook up the number, operation, and function buttons to the keyboard somehow, and make your home background a pic of the calculator display so that it lines up with the calc. case and have no app icons there so when the TA comes around, hit home to make it look inconspicuous

BAM, your own personal cheatalator

If you do this, I will retract me calling you a filthy fucking piece of scum for cheating, because in that case, fuuck, you deserved the engineering marks

Do it

Do it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.