[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex left me a few months ago and I was devastated....i cried...stayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-7034373218455286073.jpg (628KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7034373218455286073.jpg
628KB, 1440x2392px
My ex left me a few months ago and I was devastated....i cried...stayed up for days on end...i felt like I was falling apart. Eventually I started to get my life together and feel better. Then she contacts me...says she misses me...and we hang out and have a great few days and get intimate. After that we talk about getting together and she says its too tough and I lose it and break down again. Fast forward to last night and shes at a bar im at all over another guy. I feel so broken...hopeless...someone give me advise. I can't handle this
>>
>>17483817
Cheer up you don't need a relationship to be happy anyways, look for a hobby or something and make peace with the fact that you are getting older and you will have to settle for someone you can barely tolerate or being alone
>>
It happens, it will get better with time. Let it be a lesson for future.
>>
Dude, this is me in a month.
>>
>>17483817
Relax, you'll get over it.
Also, a golden rule, if it didn't work out the first time, it sure as hell won't the second time.
>>
File: lake.jpg (19KB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
lake.jpg
19KB, 300x221px
A trip to the lake will cheer you up. Just make sure you bring a mask and the proper tools.
>>
>>17483817
cut contact with her.
>>
>>17483964
I have. I haven't spoke to her for a few days...and when I saw her at the bar she tried to say hi and I pretended she didn't exist. Ugh
>>
I was in the same situation 2 years ago anon, and all I can really say is that time heals all wounds. Do something to forget her, start working out, or doing sports, whatever to keep your mind off of her. I know personally that at night, when you are all alone with your thoughts, it's the hardest, but I know for a fact that that time will pass. It can hurt for a month, or a year, or even couple of years, but it will pass. You'll meet new people, see new places and eventually she'll just remain a memory. There are times you have to feel bad so you can enjoy good times even more. And good times will come. You just have to be patient. Hope this helps anon. Stay strong and don't give up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.