[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is our new housemate a psychopath? He's only been here 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 0821160852.jpg (782KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0821160852.jpg
782KB, 2048x1536px
Is our new housemate a psychopath?
He's only been here 3 months and he's acting overdramatic.
See pic.
>>
>>17483586

depends on whats going on. its easy to take a picture of the note sand say 'ISNT HE UNREASONABLE!!?'

but after six occassions where i wake up adn cant wipe my ass cuz no one bothered to tell me there is no fucking toilet paper, and for the past six months I'm the only one who has ever bought us any toilet paper, than its not unreasonable for me to simply stop buying them toilet paper and hide my rolls under my bed.
>>
This is why I always choose a semi-expensive place, weirdos can't afford them.
>>
>>17483589
You're supposed to have your own supply anyway.
From your line of reasoning you believe other people were already supposed to supply them for you.
That doesn't make any sense.
Adults look after themselves.
>>
>>17483591
Yeah.
He was living in a halfway house before one of my housemates dragged him over.
He's always going back and forth between talking shit and poisoning people's reputations and relationships... and then offering glib condescending praise while telling other people how to live their lives.
Meanwhile he's always trying to hoc stolen goods, and pretending things are bad just so he can complain to look like he's better than others.
Total drama whore, but then he pretends to be "the most chill".
His girlfriend will buy toilet paper or paper rolls and then he'll act like he's the savior of the house while he eats other people's food, rearranges other people's stuff, and then claims other items belong to him when they don't.
Guys a nutcase but my housemates placate to him and he knows it.
He also had a criminal record and brags about manipulating people.
I'm fairly sure he's a classic "Charles Manson" type psychopath; the type that are obsessed with social status and portraying themselves as victims of others that are inferior to them while they leach off everyone.
>>
>>17483598
I have literally never had a roommate where we both kept our own supplies of toilet paper. If you see you're down to one roll you mention it and coordinate who is going to pick it up. What you don't do is use the last roll at night, tell no one, and fuck over a roommate.
>>
>>17483598

>you were supposed to have your own supply anyway

you mean all that toilet paper that id been buying for six months for the entire house and let everyone else use? i had my own supply, you fucking faggot, its normal for people in a household to take turns buying htings everyone uses like toilet paper you retard.

i didnt expect other peopel to supply them for me, just to say 'OH HEY MAN WE RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER' so i could ge tmore before taking a dump.

you dont make any sense.
>>
>>17483586
Most of my living situations everyone pitches in for dish soap, dishwasher tabs, toilet paper and paper towels seems easier and you avoid stuff like this >>17483586
>>
>>17483616
I would agree with you, but if you have housemmates that are clearly status-attention-seekers that don't contribute, then you have to look out for yourself as well.
I buy for the house AND keep an extra supply because the people that DONT buy it use the stuff quicker. I find most of the rolls in the trash... they use it to dry their hands. Yes, seriously.

This guy however is trying to position himself in such a way to police others to get me out of the house.
While he was moving in with a friend, he told the friend he would have "one of the rooms soon enough, I just have to get rid of [name withheld] or this other guy"... he didn't know they weren't alone.
He's always talking about how he "deserves" one of the rooms, even though he lost his job [overheard] and hadn't told anyone about it.
He's always trying to tear everyone else down while acting aggressive because he's trying to establish himself as "head of the household" which isnt going to fly.
He also isn't away the rooms cost more than the living room conversion units.

Because he's upp'ing his aggression, I figure it will only be a short while before he's back in prison, so I just have to wait him out.
In the meantime I just photograph and record all his weird shit in case he tries something.
>>
>>17483635
>you fucking faggot
You're immature and clearly a sociopath, so this conversation is done.

People are never supposed to supply anything for you. Grow up.
>>
>>17483642
No.
People aren't supposed to act dramatic over dish soap, nor act racist over dish soap, nor use exclamations and worlds like "shit" and "fuck" and "crap" over dish soap.
And the dish soap was fine.
He just didn't like the brand because he always has to complain because he's trying to build up his "comparative self esteem".
He's a leech, and that's all he is.
One of those narcissistic psychopaths like charles manson.
>>
>>17483658

>people are never supposed to supply anything for you

I never said they were you fuckign faggot. just that they ewre supposed to tell me hwen they finished using my toilet paper.

when someone is living in your ufcking house its common fucking courtesy to warn you when they've used all of your supplies.
>>
>>17483674
Yes you did:
>its normal for people in a household to take turns buying htings
And you are factually immature and a sociopath.
Keep using the F word like a child.
You don't know anything about maturity so I wouldn't expect you to understand.
What a child you are.
Waaah! Someone has to take care of me because I'm special! Waaah!
People are to ONLY look out for their friends and family. Not adults that are supposed to take care of themselves 100% of the time without failure.

Get off the drugs you loser.
:)
>>
>>17483586
Buy your own stuff, don't share, don't take from anyone
>>
>>17483685

>you are fatually a sociopath

citation really fucking needed.

>keep using the F word like a child

im a fucking sailor and an adult, i can say the fuck word all i fucking want

>only sociopaths swear when they're mad
>on 4chan no less

you are hilarious.

>you dont knwo anything abotu maturity so id never expect you to understand how mature it is to use someones toilet paper then not tell them they're out!

it must be fun to live in your world.

>peopel take care of me

literally all im asking is for people to warn me when they've used the last of MY toilet paper so i can go buy more.

you are hella retarded
>>
>>17483701
Nowthatswhaticalledgy.jpg

Yeah OP, that guy seems like a nutcase. I guess the best thing you can do at this point is try to calmly reason with him, or maybe discuss establishing some kind if system for the purchase of household items so he doesnt have one of these episodes at every turn.
>>
having roommates is pretty awful considering the different lifestyles you may have grown up with. maybe he grew up with a mom who cleaned absolutely everything. maybe he sees you as a filthy pig. maybe(probably) a roommate isn't going to live the way you do. roommates are shit because you have to compromise, it's like a relationship except you don't have to like each other and there is no sex to patch up little problems with feel good vibes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.