[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ Story time: Me: >22,never had gf, puberty and acne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: postbusrotten.jpg (20KB, 466x359px) Image search: [Google]
postbusrotten.jpg
20KB, 466x359px
Sup /adv/
Story time:
Me:
>22,never had gf, puberty and acne stopped about a year ago.
>Lost virginity to crazy chick down my hallway 7 months ago and had wild sex with her till last month so not unexperienced.
Got cute chick in uni class(19), parties a lot, most of the time hungover in class, if she's there.
Recognize lots of my former self in her (there's a reason i'm older) and decide to help her out by passing notes etc.
She lives in dorm, one floor down and kitchen is under my room.
+-month ago i overheard conversation by mere coincidence, as it's summer most of the time my windows are open so i've heard convos for the last month (willingly and unwillingly). It comes down to this : Chick is a virgin, extremely shy,low self esteem and very into me. Her friend has been pushing her to call me for the last month, 2 weeks ago i asked chick via fb if the convos were about me and told her that i overheard some things. She denies everything and closes up immedeately. However now the situation has returned to the original scenario. (friend pushing her, her pussying out)
What do i do /adv/? She acts as a scared deer everytime i see her or talk to her and when i catch her looking at me she looks like she's going to have a panic attack.
>>
JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!
>>
Just ask her out, be chill about it, just be like "hey, do you wanna go for a walk or some coffee sometime?" Ezpz
>>
you haven't made a move or asked her out and all she's thinking is that you hate her. just fucking do it. she obviously likes you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.