[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I woke up at 3:30 pm yesterday It's now 7:30 am. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: black_qt.jpg (546KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
black_qt.jpg
546KB, 1280x1280px
I woke up at 3:30 pm yesterday

It's now 7:30 am.

Should I just stay up the whole day and go to sleep at a decent time (like 9pm) or sleep till the late afternoon again?
>>
Are you tired? do you work if so what time?
>>
>>17483022
Off work I until the 30th. Just been doing a lot of studying for this cert test. When I work I sleep from 10 pm to 6 am
>>
Go to bed, set your alarm for around 11-11:30, and make sure you get up when it goes off. You will feel like shit, but that's the intention. You need to fix unhealthy sleeping patterns, and doing the 'stay up all the following day' method does not help you in the long run. It just means the next time you stay up late, you'll console yourself by thinking, 'hey, I can just stay up all of tomorrow again!' You'll develop unhealthy habits and attitudes toward sleep. The only way to prevent this is to set your alarm early now, go to sleep, feel like shit later and remember that feeling next time. Also it's like that if you try to stay up all of tomorrow, you'll just give up around 12 or 4-5 and fuck yourself up more. It's best to go to sleep now.
>>
>>17483039
I literally can't sleep without sleep meds senpai. I can, and have stayed up for two days because I had no melatonin pills.
>>
>>17483053
What was your question then?
>>
Update set my alarm for 1:30, slept through it ad now it's 5pm and I'm up
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.