[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're straight and in a committed relationship, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 32AE283.jpg (760KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
32AE283.jpg
760KB, 1280x1707px
If you're straight and in a committed relationship, but have sex with a male friend because he needs the cock and nothing else at that moment, is it cheating? I just wanna help out my buddy
>>
Yes.
>>
Yes. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>17483010
How so? Its with a guy and im straight
>>
fucking a hole is fucking a hole, you cheated.
>>
>>17483021
Doesn't mean it's not cheating and in case you're wondering it doesn't mean it's not gay either. Because it is cheating and it is gay.
>>
>>17483021
Yes.
>>
>>17483021
You're having sex with someone else, retard. If level of attraction were a factor, your girlfriend could cheat on you then tell you it didn't count because she thought the guy was fugly and was just doing him a favor as a friend.

Seriously hope that this is bait.
>>
>>17483024
It wouldnt be gay for sure. Im 100% straight and just doing a favor.
>>17483026
Thats different because its not with the same sex
>>
>>17483055
But the only reason why the sex would make a difference is because of the implication that you're not getting off on it... which can be the case with the opposite sex as well.
>>
Just do it, it's not gay if you don't see yourself as one and it's just a guy, if your gf pissed then tell her she can fuck other girls too. Fucking cuck just do whatever you want to do.
>>
>>17483009
>it's not gay if
>it's not cheating if
Classic
>>
>>17483009
why can't fags admit they are fags? seriously, for fucking ever they had to hide and now no one gives a fuck and it is they that try and twist out of it. Dick and balls and asshole and mouth and dick and ball and asshole and mouth, you be a fag.
>>
File: AT-WhyNot.jpg (10KB, 261x185px) Image search: [Google]
AT-WhyNot.jpg
10KB, 261x185px
>>17483009
Post the vid and then we'll judge.
>>
>>17483009
> help a buddy out by sticking penis in his anus

No homo.
>>
>>17483066
This.
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (335KB, 1484x1113px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
335KB, 1484x1113px
>>17483009
Yes, it is cheating you fucking whore.
>>
If you can't talk to your SO openly about it and you are hidden it from them, it is cheating.
>>
>>17483021
>im straight
>have sex with a male friend
Troll thread.
>>
>>17483348
can you see the sadness in his soul through his eyes? because I can...
>>
>>17483852
>>17483348
they adopted those black babies cause theyre crazy evangelicals
>>
>>17483929
wrong. She got artificially inseminated with black semen so she could have black kids.
Reality is even worse.
>>
>>17483009

not if your girlfriend is okay with it. the morals of strangers do no matter. what matters is if she approves. if she does not approve and she would be upset / leave you over it, then you shouldnt do it, or you should leave her.
>>
>>17483009
I don't see the issue. It's like helping him build a deck for his house. You aren't gay, because everyone knows it's only gay if you take it, and he's your mate and you're doing him a favor, so it's not cheating.
>>
File: CuckProjectOxfordResults.png (472KB, 558x428px) Image search: [Google]
CuckProjectOxfordResults.png
472KB, 558x428px
>>17483348
>>
>>17483009
Yes and also you're probably not straight bro.
>>
>>17483009
Why do you have to ask such a retarded question with a "scenario" tagged onto it? Can't you just look up the dictionary definition of "cheating" and decide for yourself if its cheating?

I'm surprised nobody has pointed out the obvious with your question. You already KNOW its cheating and are trying to rationalize it as not with your "but" statement.
>>
>>17483009
>Is fucking someone else while in a relationship cheating?
Yeah, it is.
It doesn't matter who it is with
It doesn't matter how desperate they are
It doesn't matter if you think your/their sexual orientation makes a difference
It doesn't matter if you get a blowjob and don't actively partake
No matter how you look at it, you would still be cheating and it would still be gay.
>>
Ask your girlfriend if it's okay and if she says yes then it's not cheating

also you are at least bi curios

also if you ask your gf if you can fuck a man then that will be on her mind and affecting your relationship for a while most likely unless you both have good communication skills in your relationship

also there is no way this isn't a troll thread
>>17483799
>>
It should be fine. Nothing wrong or gay about a brojob
>>
Of course it is cheating dipshit.
>>
It's strange. A gay can fuck girls and still be identified as gay but if a straight guy decides to offer a friend some service he's gay forever
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.