[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is a mess. I'm 25, married with a kid, and completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1461293041553.png (2MB, 2372x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1461293041553.png
2MB, 2372x1291px
My life is a mess.

I'm 25, married with a kid, and completely lost on where to go from here. I lost my job 5 months ago and my employment insurance is gone. We are locked into a lease we can't break, her maternity benefits have barely kept us covered but they won't be able to cover our rent anymore. Come the end of September, I will no longer be able to afford my apartment and will most likely be evicted. Our credit cards are near maxed and we can't even afford our minimum payments.

I've been frantically searching every day for a job, applying hours a day, visiting job fairs, driving to businesses asking if they're hiring. I can't find anything, not even McDonalds will hire me. I'm afraid that if things keep going the way they are my family and I will end up homeless. I don't want to let my wife and kid down and not be able to provide even the most basic of human needs for them. What can I do to change this? How can I keep positive after so much rejection and being passed over for every job I've tried for? I just want to work and provide for my family, a spoke on the wheel of society.

I want to do something, anything that will change my situation for the better, but I don't know what else to do. How do I even begin to turn this around?
>>
Have you tried talking to your landlord and explaining your situation to see if you can get out of the lease sooner?
>>
murder/suicide
>>
Joining the military?
>>
I think that the only choice yoi have is to keep going. If joining a religion will help you stay motivated then go ahead but, what matters is that you keep trying. I know you will find something. Good luck
>>
Kill your self and your family pleb. Stupid peole like you should never be married or have kids.

You should be like me. A loser rejected by everyone all around with no relationship and can never get one.

See if I give a shit you serf pleb.
>>
Every time you get to speak to a hiring manager, or you are in some sort of interview situation, showing someone your resume, after it's over give a quick spiel about your situation and how desperate you are and you will get something. I used to make up lies about how desperate I was and get like one of the first three jobs I would apply for. Good luck OP. Tell your kids you love them everyday and spend time with them when you can
>>
I can't offer much advice aside from busting your ass and applying to every job in your town in the service industry where you could make tips (granted you are sociable/ affable not autistic). Ask friends for referrals for jobs where they work (regardless of industry). Sign up for clinical trials, mturk, sell shit, make something happen!
>>
>>17482823

Donate sperm
Flip burgers
Join the military

Try not to ask for loans
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.