[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice /adv/ Met a girl on tinder. Got along really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Dr_Beverly_Crusher03.jpg (15KB, 550x420px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Beverly_Crusher03.jpg
15KB, 550x420px
Need some advice /adv/

Met a girl on tinder. Got along really well, got her number and we continued to get on really well. Arrange a date for last Tuesday.

The date went okay from what I could tell, we had 3 drinks. I might have been a bit cocky though. We ended up getting the same taxi as she lives in the same direction I do. Held hands for a little bit and then we had an awkward goodbye where I went in for a kiss and I ended up kissing her cheek.

With this in mind, I decided to let her text me first to see if she was interested. She has not. Should I text her or should I just accept the fact that she isn't interested?
>>
She thinks your dirty op
>>
Text her you dunce.
>>
>>17482674
Girls don't ever text first. Are you stupid? She's Polly got other dudes waiting in on the rotation should you not pursue.
>>
File: 1463480782494.jpg (72KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1463480782494.jpg
72KB, 750x724px
>GF dumps me.
>Try out Tinder a week ago.
>Have about 25+ matches.
>Notice i'm the first that always needs to text, ok logical i'm a guy.
>Act interested in them and make the occasional normie casual joke.
>The average chat takes about 30mins before it gets boring.
>Have several girls on FB and Whatsap but they then suddenly cut contact within a day or two.

What's the point of this shitty app, to chat with people abit and then move on?

What's the secret of getting laid without actually looking like a fucking pervert creep.
>>
>>17484007
Tinder is mostly used by insecure girls to temporarily boost their ego
>>
>>17484007
It feels like girls are just on it to see how hot a guy they can match with. I had a similar experience. Every match goes cold when it comes to anything relating to meeting but they all want to receive witty texts and attention
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.