[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here All of my life everytime i get to love someone i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 6

File: images.png (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 300x168px
Femanon here
All of my life everytime i get to love someone i get friendzoned. The problem is that if i actually get to love someone i love them for all of my life (so for example if one of the people i love asked me for a date id go with no hestitation, even if we didnt talk for years). I am 6/10, my personality is okay, the only things i can think scare men off are that i am a very quiet person and i can get a little clingy.
I am very loyal, never betray neither friends or lovers.
I am very disencouraged. I don't know what am i doing wrong. Help?
>>
It's probably less of a problem with you, and more the fact that there are better girls out there.
>>
>>17482619
How do i become better grill then?
>>
Patience and persistence. That's the key to all things in life.
>>
Skirts and fast flirting
>>
>>17482632
>how to become a better grill
Tbh I'm certain that you are perfect just the way you are. Literally everyone is capable of being loved. And I'd put the likelihood of actually being really loved about even among all people regardless of looks or personality.
>>
>>17482644
I am very patient and presistent, to the point i wait for years hoping they change their mind.
>>17482647
I wear skirts, i don't know much about fast flirting. Pill me up?
>>17482653
I wouldn't get friendzoned by everyone if it were true.
>>
>>17482669
God I'd take you. Lmao.

Flirt when you meet someone. Touch them, play with your hair, look them in the eyes.
>>
>>17482677
I do all of those.
Doesn't seem to work.
>>
>>17482669
Going out looking trashy/slutty and "fast flirting" isn't going to get you any quality men lmao.

If someone isn't willing to reciprocate your feelings you don't wait years, you move on. If you get friend zoned, you move on. There is no point in loyalty to people who would not show the same to you. "We would not want that man's company who fears his fellowship to die with us"
>>
>>17482686
I'm not looking flashy or slutty, i have more of a cute style.
And it's not like i can help it, I've tried. I'll wait for years and longer and i have no control over it.
>>
>>17482690
Practice self control, then. You are wasting your time and possibly missing opportunities.
>>
>>17482701
I've tried
It's been this way since my teens
I think this might be more of a Stockholm syndrome at this point but i can't afford psychological help right now.
>>
>>17482714
Well then that's what's the matter. If you're frustrated be frustrated in your own inability to move on. I won't cherry coat this OP, you're going to suffer quite a bit if frustration and disappointment until you learn to leave behind people who don't like you back.

Btw, for long term partnership, your value in that department goes up dramatically if you can fly in the face of feminism and hardline finely hone a traditional female gender role.

But that's obv your decision and merely an option
>>
>>17482615
Friendzone is a situation you put yourself in. Distinguish between friends and lovers - if a guy rejects you, you are done with them. Cut contact completely. Do not talk to them anymore. Block them on social media, block their number. Don't let your feelings grow to the point of "love" before knowing you're reciprocated in your interest. Flirt, if they don't get the clue ask them out. Get closure.

I'm going to be a bit harsh, and I'm sorry.
You seem to be the female equivalent of a Nice Guy™. You sound immature, and with very little self awareness and sense of self worth. If you cling desperately to people who aren't interested in you, there's obviously some level of social ineptitude.
You need to work on yourself. Really a lot.
>>
>>17482736
Will try. Thanks.
>>17482728
I wouldn't really mind the traditional female gender role.
>>
>>17482743
Then, if your primarily goal here is lifelong companionship, cultivate a better personal role and mature yourself as a person to be willing to move on
>>
>>17482615
As a male anon with the same problem; here's my advice. Fuck people. Ignore them and deal with it. I always loved someone and they never liked me back for me. I expand and work on myself and continue to play my videogames, music anime and manga. If they don't like and respect me and like doing what I do and all that with all physical features and everything, forget it. Don't waste your time worshiping an idol that isn't willing to bend assbackwards for you, even if they are the greatest best thing in the world that's perfect to you. Fuck if and love yourself more than them. Even if it means being alone the rest of your life, fuck them and put yourself above them. Fuck them and all them and the rest of them. Don't deal with bullshit period.
>>
>>17482615
Well, opening up with a majora's mask reference sure works on me!
Honestly, though? be present.
Find a guy, and be involved in his life.
If he's mildly interested, be persistant.
Talk about sex, too.
Guys don't friendzone women who are their type.
>>
Not to put a damper on you or belittle your feeling... But i HIGHLY doubt you're falling in love, so much as becoming infatuated with people.

Love is something that develops over time between two individuals who share experiences, thoughts, ideas, feelings. There is an implicit reciprocity and it's a bond built from getting to know a person inside and out, having them do the same for you, and both of you acknowledging and knowingly accepting that good and bad in one another.

Infatuation on the other hand is a one sided affair that often is limited in dimension, artificially painted by overwhelming external emotions, and based off of very narrow understanding of another individuals qualities. It's often a very warped singular view of another person.

Infatuation can eventually grow in to love, but it requires reciprocity and mutual understanding.

Next time it happens, try to realize what you're feeling isn't real and it's just your hormones going wacky and tell yourself to calm the fuck down And actually try to get to know the person as a complete person (warts and all), and see if they get to know you too. Stop trying to leapfrog steps.
>>
>>17483038
that's complete bullshit.
the body falls in love when it wants, and it has no psychic way to tell in another person feels the same. there's no magical bond that two people always share for love.
>>
>>17482615
Men can stop clingy a mile off. Stop it. Makes you appear desperate and desperate is not sexy on anyone, boys or girls.
>>
>>17483038
This is pretty much it. If OP gets attached that easily there are other issues at play. I take relationships very serious and I'm even waiting for marriage but I'm very hesitant to say I "love" someone. That's more when it occurs to you that you would feel terrible without that person, not any love at first sight bullshit.
>>
>>17483043
No....
But there is a slowly built up and established cognitive bond that two individuals build up.

And if you're going to throw out dumb statements like "the body falls in love"... By that logic pedophiles truly love the little kids they end up molesting...

We are sentient and selfaware beings that are more than just our urges and biochemistry.
>>
>>17482899
The problem is, that in current society, a woman gets denied alot, people start talking theres something wrong with her.
>>17483038
What I'm experiencing is one-sided love, not infatuation(fun fact, only when it was simple infatuation i wasn't denied, but these relationships never lasted more than month)
>>17483045
Okay, thanks.
>>17483050
It's never a love-on-the-first-sight thing. I never actually got to love anyone i know for a less than a year.
>>
>>17483067
>What I'm experiencing is one-sided love

There is no such thing. Or even if there is, the it is HIGHLY improbable--to the point of near impossibility--that you can ever experience it more than maybe once or twice in a lifetime.

If it did exist it would require you to know someone inside and out, accept not only their strength, but their faults, to know and accept the way that they think, and to feel absolutely no resentment, hurt, personal discouragement, or scorn if they do not feel the same because you truly believe that their happiness is something you want them to have, however they can get it; and on top of that you must believe that while also still believing that your own happiness is something that is important and not any less to theirs--to not be a martyr

That is not a bond AT ALL easily build one sided even once in a life time (because it would require such a perfect storm of exigent circumstances) and if you believe it's happening to you with any frequency, then that calls your own credibility and sense of judgements in to question.

And I say this as someone who wants badly to believe my first love actually was, but the reality is that as much as I care about her (she literally was the turning point that helped inspire me and get me out of my worst patch and I will alway be grateful to her and remember her for it) even I have to admit that the likelihood of it all points to infatuation.
>>
>>17483061
pedophiles usually DO love their victims.
However, mental illness twists that love in horrible ways.
>>
>>17482615
want to kik?
>>
>>17483081
What i mean is that i literally bind my life to a person. It happened four times in my life, and i got denied everytime. It's unhealthy, but i literally just want someone to follow around. Maybe it's not love, but then it's still the closest bond i ever had with a man.
>>17483118
Where u from senpai
>>
>>17482615
>I don't know what am i doing wrong. Help?

you are probably not a 6/10 and you are going for guys with many options. they are not going to settle for you if they can do better.

>>17482686

this don't do this just be friendly and feminine.
>>
>>17483141
pls be NC
>>
How do we know OP is not just a man, but said he's a femanon for more attention?
>>
File: 1470977863369.png (49KB, 580x603px) Image search: [Google]
1470977863369.png
49KB, 580x603px
>>17483206
Even better
>>
>>17483141
midwest, perhaps?
>>
>>17483179
I am at least 5,5/10, i can assure you.
>>17483206
>>17483211
Lmao
>>17483240
Ur from USA i guess?
>>
>>17483211
There is really a woman typing this? Where do I find clingy girls like you? I want one. Not even joking or being sarcastic. That sounds like it would be cool to have someone to be my sidekick and follow me around and have fun sexy times.
>>
>>17483257
They might also flip out if you haven't talked to them within an arbitrary amount of time and threaten to kill themselves over a random reason

You're taking the monkey's paw route to girls
>>
>>17483264
OP doesn't seem like that, but have you had experience with this yourself?
>>
>>17483257
>Being thirsty for Peggy

Seriously consider suicide. And no, it's not a girl
>>
>>17483272
Bruh he was talking about OP, use contextual clues
>>
>>17482615
Think about the men who have liked you that you didn't like in return.

Consider why it was you weren't interested.

Realize that relationships usually work best when both people are interested in each other.

Start looking closer at guys who are interested in you. Stop looking down on them or blowing them off.

99% of the time, what people who say "nobody likes me/everyone friendzones me" actually mean is "a very particular crop of men or women didn't like me back and I'm desperate to find someone who is my 'type'".

Let go of the investment you have in a "type" or being "picky" and see if it doesn't help.
>>
>>17483247
Are you not from the us?
Everyone is american on the internet~
>>
>>17483257
Falling for the wrong guys apparently
Look for the silent ones
>>17483294
It rarely ever happened tbqh
I usually gave it a shot when someone actually had the balls to ask me out but it never lasted long.
>>17483306
Not US, sorry!
>>
>>17483337
Being quiet yourself doesn't make it easy to also talk to someone who is quiet. I must find you, OP. We will be quiet to the world together, but no one will know our truth. We will take over the world together.
>>
>>17483382
I'm afraid you might live too far senpai
Don't give up, there must be more grills like me, r-right? I-i mean it's not like I'm defective or something...
>>
>>17483388
Maybe, but meeting a person through 4chan would be pretty awesome, because I would already know you are pretty weird and quirky like me. Then again, people you wouldn't think /b/rowse, probably infact do. This world is so mysterious.
>>
>>17483337
post a picc of ur face
also
when was the last time u got dicked down
ALSO
falling 'in love' with people that you have never had an intimate connection to is basically an obsession, knock it out and get u a mans that can pipe u down and care about u
theres a lot of them out there SENPAI
>>
Ur fat or crazy and/or setting the bar too high
>>
>>17483388
Where do you even live though? Across the pond?
>>
File: 1470985297504.jpg (48KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470985297504.jpg
48KB, 450x750px
>>17483389
This post is bet
If u meetin a bitch off 4chan, just dont
Its a major red flag
I met my ex on this shitty website, i mean ye she let me fuck it raw and she was kinda hot but bitch was crazy
bottom line is no emotionally and or mentally healthy person is on here
>>
>>17483394
Yeah but two emotionally unhealthy people, that would work right? They'd cancel each other's madness out?
>>
>>17483398
i hope so
i mean it won't lead to a healthy, productive nor prosperous relationship but at least you'll be fucked up together
>>
>>17483389
This would be one of these stories to tell my grandchildren lmao
"and then between all these shitposts i met your grandfather"
But then again this >>17483394 goes both ways.
>>17483390
I'm a virgin, since all those relationships i actually got into fell apart before we got to sex
Maybe ill post my face later
I guess i might be a bit obsessive though.
>>17483392
I guess id say crazy is the most possible option.
>>17483393
Eastern europe
>>17483398
I don't think it works this way
>>
>>17483412
Then OP, if you are who you are (sounds weird), please, I have to find a way to still talk to you. This only comes once in a lifetime. Well, maybe a few times.
>>
>>17483416
Anon are you okay
>>
>>17483419
In reference to what?
>>
>>17483412
Ayyyyyy in eastern european
serb reporting in
just go get some dick bitch god damn
are u socially inept or maybe ur aiming way too high
what ever the case may be, post face so we can tell if ur uggo
>>
>>17483424
Go bust a nut and then come back and join the conversation
I swear u guys have a fetish for fucked up bitchss
>>
>>17483424
You sure don't sound okay
>>17483426
I actually posted a face a while ago on /adv/, i wonder if anyone would recognise me lmao
>>
>>17483432
op will never show face. it's a man. his name is Petrov and lives in Russia!
>>
>>17483434
100% confirmed
>>
>>17483434
ur fantasy of an eastern european femanon is a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqCm3COAZdk
>>
>>17483434
LUL
i second this
>>
op just message me and i'll love you forever. by forever i mean FOREVER
>>
>>17483448
Do you play vidya
>>
>>17483454
Yes. Yes. Yes
>>
>>17483457
What do you play
>>
How much do you weigh
>>
>>17483468
Have like 100 games on steam
>>
>>17483470
I mean mostly online games
>>17483469
50kg
>>
>>17483473
fuck, I don't even know if I'm talking to the OP anymore
>>
>>17483477
You are
>>
>>17483477
ay i can be who ever u want me 2 be big boy
>>
>>17483485
>>17483486
What is real anymore! I DON'T KNOW
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-21-18-55-49.png (275KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-21-18-55-49.png
275KB, 1080x1920px
>>17483490
>>
>>17483496
That wouldn't be that hard to shoop, but looks legit.
>>
>>17483499
hf wit this crazy bitch mane im out
got nuts to bust
>>
is op going to post her face?
>>
>>17482615
get prettier and fitter
>>
Who wants to hear/see the op?

t i n y
c h a t
. c o m
/ nicegirl

Let's see if OP shows up
>>
>>17483499
Checked
Who'd bother to shop phone screen
>>17483512
Enjoy the permaloli OP
>>17483519
No webcam, sorry anon
>>
>>17483527
op, if that is you, nothing to worry about, well some people may not like how you look I guess, but it's just preference.
>>
>>17483528
I know
I just wish i didn't have such round face, but aside from that i guess i'm okay
>>
>>17483527

I know your face. You made similar threads before. The advice given from that time still apply. Be patient, be open and approachable and don't expect overnight results. Best of success.
>>
>>17483535
Round face looks cute on girls. In terms of your face, Idk if you're worried about anything. You don't have any acne or anything.
>>
>>17483527
not bad desu

Change the hair color and get a mature hairstyle
>>
>>17483527
ur the type of woman i'd want to fill with semen as an alternative to being denined by bitches i ACTUALLY wanna fuck
So
Ur most probably aiming way too high
>>
>>17483537
I made only one before, and it was for advice on look, not relationships i think. I'm open, patient, and i think i'm approachable, but i suppose it depends on a person.
>>17483539
Nah i'm not really worried about my look.
>>
>>17483544
Sometimes not typically attractive women can look really attractive, like you. Idk, maybe I'm just projecting what I've seen in women that look similar to you, but you look really cute and fun to be around. Not just trying to give you empty compliments and ego boosts btw.
>>
>>17483541
I'm going to grow my hair longer and return to my natural hair color but it takes time
>>17483542
Literally only visual trait i'm looking for when looking for a man is long hair, is this to high?
no idea why but i'm really into it
>>
>>17483554
Interesting. I thought people perceived long hair not on women as lazy or the trait of someone homeless looking. I guess it depends on what you mean by long though.
>>
>>17483551
I'm too quiet to be fun i guess
But i do joke alot when i actually speak
>>17483561
I mean longer than average
I am just really into long hair no matter how long
>>
>>17483568
being quiet doesn't equal not fun to be around. sometimes it's fun just to sit around with someone, as bizarre as that may sound. You basically open up to people as you get to know them better, right?
>>
>>17483576
yep, pretty much this.
>>
>>17483584
op, if that is you still, if you ever wanna play a vidya or something, like talk, let me know.
>>
>>17483594
What online games do you play?
>>
>>17483594
pls :P
>>
>>17483666
Wait, nevermind, got to sacrifice a virgin to our dark lord
>>
>>17483666

There's the blizzard games, have all those except wow, gta, doom(thought the online sucks so far), some co op games like Resident Evil, Saints Row. Idk I'm willing to try a new online game, because those have grown somewhat stale
>>
>>17483675
Got Overwatch?
>>
>>17483677
Nope, and I think it's like $40 or so, right? I played the beta a bit, but I'd like to have someone to play it with. Gets boring just playing with randoms all the time
>>
>>17483684
ye it's about 40$. Idk i think it's worth but many people don't.
>>
>>17483693
op, I gotta go soon, so if we can still have a way to talk when this thread dies, please tell me. You seem cool as hell and I don't think anyone else is really posting here anymore
>>
>>17483697
gimme your steam
>>
>>17483702
rakunishu
let me know if you can find it. thx
>>
>>17483702
hope you can find me. i gtg now
>>
>>17482686
>skirts = slutwear
What?
>>
>>17482615
Femanons don't get friendzoned. You're either a ham beast, a clingy emotional wreck full of red flags, or you just ignorantly dismiss men romantically and they take the hint. Or you're just not good looking.
>>
>>17482615
You're probably trying to date out of your league like most women. You should pay more attention to those 6/10 guys if you're a 6/10 girl.
>>
File: 1471332312212.jpg (6KB, 153x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471332312212.jpg
6KB, 153x199px
>Femanon here
100+ replies
>>
>>17483846
Like i said, only visual trait i'm lookin for is long hair.
>>17483870
It's London
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.