[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would taking benzos with/or alcohol and 'accidentally'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1454439273355.png (4KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1454439273355.png
4KB, 426x364px
Would taking benzos with/or alcohol and 'accidentally' falling into a lake/river lead to a relatively painless/less painful suicide?

Also, would it look like an accident? I really want to spare everyone the shame
>>
Autopsy...

I got in an accident on benzos, still because I was on benzos and not an accident at all.
>>
>>17482596
then maybe getting drunk on alcohol?
>>
>>17482596
Technically it would look like an accident. Everyone would think OP got too fucked up and fell over into a river and drowned. So while it could have been prevented if he hadn't been too fucked up, he still accidentally fell in and died. Plus, he's dead. Who cares what they find in his system?
>>
>>17482592
For shits 'n giggles, call some close friend before you do it and tell him/her you met someone in a bar and you're going on a walk to the lake/river. Then at least they'll consider murder before suicide and if you play it really well you could even get some postmortem revenge on someone.
>>
>>17482592
If you're not passed out adrenalin will kick in and you'll feel the water in your lungs. It will hurt and you'll be afraid I think.
Don't know if it means anything but I think there isn't anything shamefull about suicide, imo it takes real courage and strenght to commit suicide.
>>
>>17482767
Thanks, I want to avoid this for me family and friends especially given my job/work position it could lead to potential scandal or public indignation.

I have low tolerance to alcohol, will get me easily dizzy but I'm afraid if I drink too much I'll start vomiting instead of passing out.
Any idea on how to make this as less painful as possible? I'm up for other ideas too beside drowning (and car crashes, as I don't own or drive a car and it may incite suspicions)
>>
Life can't be THAT bad for you..?
>>
>>17482767
It also takes some lack of consideration for the people who care. I'm not judging though, we don't choose who we become and nobody chooses to live in such misery that suicide seems like the only option. Courage comes most strongly when all hope is lost.

Nobody will blame you, OP, but many will blame themselves. Give it some thought.
>>
>>17482797
You're right, life isn't that bad. But I am and I've tried everything (besides drugs, don't know how to get my hands on some) and it was just a temporary fix. Therapy and pills don't help either

And the very fact that life is actually good and can be good yet I can't enjoy it or go with the flow makes me all the more angry towards myself and willing to an hero already.
>>
>>17482592

I get 10 MG Valium x 4 times a day as needed.

Some days I take none; others I take 5 and watch Bob Ross painting and take the best more relaxing nap ever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.