[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to accept injustice? I got born short, ugly, small dicked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 18

File: 1463429149074.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463429149074.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
How to accept injustice?

I got born short, ugly, small dicked. The whole package some might say. Thanks to this I will have to work harder for everything in life. Also compared to gifted people I will have much worse outcome. How the fuck can one ever be okay with this? I'm serious. You're being shat on and fucked in the ass by everyone you meet for things you can't even change.

How do so many people accept it without being angry and wanting to take revenge?

And please don't say bullshit like
>just the way it is
>stop whining
>deal wid it
>>
>short
Literally only matters in amusement parks, 4chan manlet hate threads, and vapid one night stands
>ugly
Find a better barber, wear better fitting clothes, maybe grow, style, or lose a beard. Wash and moisturize your shitty pepperoni face
>small dicked
Average cock is 5.5", average vagina is 3-4", women care more that your dick is clean and your pubes are in check

This is the way it is, stop whining, and deal with it. How old even are you, this is a middle school mentality to have.
>>
>>17482389
>And please don't say bullshit like
>just the way it is
>stop whining
>deal wid it
Sorry, but that's the way the world works. If you wanted to be born into a perfect society, I'm sorry to inform you that you fucked up. You were born into a world of fuck ups, and you are a fuck up. I'm a fuck up. Everyone here is a fuck up, and we're all trying to unfuck our shit the best way we can. Either it eventually works, or you keep trying until you eat a pistol.

Life sucks, the sooner you get out of the delusion that everything will eventually work out the better. If you want proof, go for a car ride to your local inner city and see the amount of homeless people begging for food and money in the streets, and then notice the more shitty people who have been homeless so long they just give up.
By having the ability to type on a computer and post to the internet, you already have a head start over about 90% of the world.
>>
File: hillshrug.jpg (10KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
hillshrug.jpg
10KB, 300x200px
being born in a first world country already puts you ahead of 90% of the world
>>
>>17482398
>Literally only matters in amusement parks, 4chan manlet hate threads, and vapid one night stands
Except that's wrong. There are studies proving that short men are disadvantaged in many areas in life.

>Find a better barber, wear better fitting clothes, maybe grow, style, or lose a beard. Wash and moisturize your shitty pepperoni face
And what if someone who has a better facial bone structure does all these things? He will be ahead of me.

>This is the way it is, stop whining, and deal with it. How old even are you, this is a middle school mentality to have.
I'm 24. I don't see how accepting injustice is considered to be the grown-up attitude.

>>17482403
>Either it eventually works, or you keep trying until you eat a pistol.
Why do you think I should kill myself? The rational option would be to do damage to people around me. For treating me poorly for things out of my control.

Accepting it how it is? I would need to have no backbone at all.
>>
>>17482414
So what? There are some niggers in africa worse of than me, but who gives a fuck? They're not important because I will never meet them. But among people I meet every day, I'm vastly inferior. And that's what matters.
>>
>>17482389

I am ugly as fuck, short, got a tiny dick (4"), have severe tinnitus and I have to work extremely hard to keep the weight off because I pack on pounds stupid fast due to my garbage metabolism and genetics.

I've gotten "revenge" by just refusing "normal" life. I don't want a long term gf/wife, I don't want kids, I don't want a house, etc.

I live for myself (though I do help out my mom since she's always been great to me) and that's it. I spend all my free time and disposable income immersed in my hobbies and passions. It's a very selfish existence and I love every second of it.

At the end of the day though I AM grateful that I live in a country like the US where such a thing is even possible. There are millions of people out there living in countries where just finding food for the day is a struggle.

I don't whine about being born so ugly and undesirable because that is a waste of time. I use my free time to do things I enjoy instead. That is how I found happiness in life.
>>
>>17482424
You're a cuck. You got dealt a shit hand. Everyone is treating you like shit for getting a shit hand. And you just accept it. You even focused on other things to find happiness. You are a spineless weak retard.
>>
>>17482398
Keked 3" vagina. More like gaping 9"

Honestly if I was a manlet ID just have hella style and lucrative life it. Get rich and buy hella bitches, it's all you can do at this point.

OR get me a girl who's shorter then me and live with that.

OR check out the dude who runs desire system. That shit will help you, torrent it lmao I'm not advertising. Manlet only dates tall bitches.
>>
>>17482418
I'm an asthmatic who plays wind instruments. My brother is a cross country runner who can't actually breathe through his nose due to a severe deviated septum. I know a color blind professional graphic designer. I don't think being short (how tall are you anyway, it can't be that bad) will hinder you if you have any semblance of work ethic. I know plenty of short chads who do just fine.
And "facial bone structure" is horseshit in the way you're looking at it, get off /fa/. Whatever your face and body shape it's just a matter of working around it. Unless you have an ape forehead or a visibly deformed, asymmetric jaw, stop bitching and learn to dress yourself.
There is no fucking injustice, you're just grabbing straws for excuses as to why you're not doing well in life. Nobody is perfect, everyone has problems they need to work around. Get your head out of your ass, do the work, and apply yourself for once.
>>
>>17482433
>I don't think being short (how tall are you anyway, it can't be that bad) will hinder you if you have any semblance of work ethic. I know plenty of short chads who do just fine.
You're missing the point. Through hard work, sure I can improve. But I will be worse off than someone who is tall and also works hard. That's the problem.

>And "facial bone structure" is horseshit in the way you're looking at it, get off /fa/. Whatever your face and body shape it's just a matter of working around it.
Yeah let me just push in my brow ridge, make my jaw and chin wider and change my nose shope. Without expensive as fuck cosmetic surgery.

>There is no fucking injustice, you're just grabbing straws for excuses as to why you're not doing well in life.
There is. Some get born better and have to work less for same results.

>Nobody is perfect, everyone has problems they need to work around. Get your head out of your ass, do the work, and apply yourself for once.
Many people are better off than me.
>>
>>17482424
>I have a job and a lifestyle I enjoy
>I get to do whatever I want whenever I want
>I do nothing to even attempt to interact with people
>Waaah why is the world so unjust to me
Literally where is your problem, you're your own proof that you can do whatever you want with the hand you were dealt.
>>
>>17482441
That guy isn't OP.

>Literally where is your problem, you're your own proof that you can do whatever you want with the hand you were dealt.
My point is, I have to put in more effort.

Let's try an example. Say I want to learn Russian. Which will take me for example 5 years. Then someone who is gifted and smart also slavic who can learn Russian in 1 year thanks to this advantage.

Both of these people learned Russian. One took 5 years, the other one took 1 year. Are they equal according to your logic?
>>
>>17482441
Are you retarded? did you not read my post?

I don't whine about my situation because I fucking love my life

I was explaining to the OP that maybe he should try to focus on bettering his life instead of focusing so much on being dealt a bad hand but he called me a cuck instead
>>
>>17482454
Mostly sorta read it, don't have my glasses and it's 4am, sorry. OP is confusing the fuck outta me, I don't get how someone can be so fucking scared of the idea of working in order to get something.
>>
>>17482459
My point is that the person who had to put in more effort obviously lost. Got humiliated. Spent time learning something that others could grasp easily.
>>
>>17482461
How do you lose if you got what you worked for.
>>
>>17482463
Because you spent more time getting it. Time that could have been spent learning something else. So the gifted person will use that time to learn more and thus be ahead of you. So you lost. You let yourself be humiliated.
>>
>>17482447
All slavs use Cyrillic alphabets. You can learn German better than a slav because you're used to Latin alphabets..
>>
>>17482465
Isn't the "gifted" one humiliated because I proved that anyone can get into his special club?
>>
>>17482467
>All slavs use Cyrillic alphabets.
Yeah except the many that don't. Like Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Croatia, Slovenia, baltic states and others.

Also that's not even the point.
>>
>>17482470
No because he spent much less time learning something and he will always be better because he can use the saved time to learn something else.
>>
Holy shit OP is retarded. Everyone in the world has advantages over other certain people and disadvantages over certain people. I could go on and list a couple dozen things about myself that put me at a disadvantage compared to "normal" people and I'm sure everyone else on 4chan could as well. But instead of being a depressing spiteful little shit about all that I focus on advantages I have. Sure I might be short, sure I might have been born with a few awful gastrointestinal diseases but I say fuck that shit cause I was lucky to be born with a bunch of advantages that other people have.
All of your disadvantages you listed are just petty whiny complaints than countless amounts of people other than you also deal with it. So grow up and actually start embracing things that make you better off than an average person.

And if there's absolutely nothing than you might as well off yourself. And don't you give me that "do damage to other people" bullshit you said to someone else. It's hypocritical shit like that that pisses me off. You hate how people treat you for disadvantages out of control so instead you think it's a good idea to hurt people for advantages out of their control? Grow up buddy
>>
>>17482389
Most people have to accept it because the alternative is self destructive.

You need excellence to develop new processes and tools that can be adopted by the masses which cumulatively increases their standard of living.

If you're asking why disparity exists in the first place. That's because of natural selection being the foundation of all species development.
>>
>>17482389
Get revenge on who exactly? Your parents who contributed their shitty genes to you? "Society," for not kissing your ass enough? Even if you went full Elliott Rodgers you would manage to maybe take "revenge" on 20-30 "normies" tops before the cops put a bullet in your brain and put you out of your misery.
>>17482461
>It doesn't come easily to me, so I refuse to try
So your problem isn't height or dick size or facial aesthetics, it's 100% your shitty attitude. Most people deal with life's "injustice" like >>17482424, by enjoying what they can in a human's finite lifespan. That's basically one of your choices too. You can either enjoy what you can, spend lots of time and money with cosmetic surgery trying to achieve something else, or just whining and crying like a little bitch about "injustice" until you inevitably kill yourself. It's your choice.
>>
>>17482471
Wow, congratulations, I was wrong and you know more than me. I don't care and people reading this don't either. The secret to not being upset about other people having an easier time with some things is to stop fucking carrying Jesus Christ. Just find something you're good at and be happy with what you have. Life isn't an arms race to gain as much autistically specific knowledge as possible, just find hobbies and careers that make you happy and stop worrying so much. Sure someone out there knows more languages than me but like, what's the damn point? You will never meet someone who doesn't know something you don't know, that's life. Just work hard and be proud of what you produce. You're inadequate, your neighbors are inadequate, but everyone is inadequate differently. If you bitch about your faults for 24 years then you'll never know your strengths, the biggest advantage you can have is knowing what you don't suck at and building from there. Just suck it up and enjoy what you have.
>>
>>17482475
Having advantages doesn't mean shit. You can compare the advantages and disadvantages to find out of you are inferior or not. Focusing on the positive things doesn't change the negative.

>You hate how people treat you for disadvantages out of control so instead you think it's a good idea to hurt people for advantages out of their control? Grow up buddy
Yes because they will never change and keep doing it. So I'll start doing it as well.

>>17482479
So I should just calmly accept that I'm being selected against? And I should work to help the society that doesn't consider me worthy enough? You fucking faggots are entitled.

>>17482488
> Even if you went full Elliott Rodgers you would manage to maybe take "revenge" on 20-30 "normies" tops before the cops put a bullet in your brain and put you out of your misery.
Better than nothing. Better than living a life of humiliation and shitty treatment for things out of my control.

>So your problem isn't height or dick size or facial aesthetics, it's 100% your shitty attitude.
How do you think I got this attitude in the first place? By being treated like shit. By having to work hard for what gifted people get easily. Yes, I'm bitter and hateful now. I wasn't always like this and people used to treat me like shit even before that.

>It's your choice.
Or fight as much as I can against this injustice. That's the rational thing that anyone with some backbone would do.
>>
File: 698.png (88KB, 287x288px) Image search: [Google]
698.png
88KB, 287x288px
>>17482471
>being upset enough to shoot up a school because a hypothetical Slovenian is better at learning a language than you
>>
>>17482389
>How do so many people accept it without being angry and wanting to take revenge?
Everyone is, in some way, privileged and unprivileged. Surely some people have it easier than others, but most people will have it just as hard as you. Don't live life as a "who had it worse" competition - mind your business, work hard and focus on doing your thing instead of wasting your time comparing yourself to others.
Stop blaming fate and finding excuses, and work to get what you want.

I was born in a middle class family. I have a very loving family. On the other hand I was born with a chronic illness and I spent most of my childhood on a wheelchair. I also spent most of my youth taking care of dying relatives and it was so time-absorbing that I rarely made it out of the house. I'm average looking at best.
My best friend was born in a very poor family, she was raised by a single mother who died when we were 18. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She's healthy. She lived her youth fully.
Who had it worse? Who had it easier? Who cares. We're both pretty happy with our lives.
>>
>>17482491
>I don't care and people reading this don't either
I like how people when told they're wrong about something say "hurr i dun khaer" and think it means something. You could have just said "Ok, I was wrong" and be done with it.

>The secret to not being upset about other people having an easier time with some things is to stop fucking carrying Jesus Christ.
I've never carried Jesus Christ

>Just find something you're good at and be happy with what you have.
Why should I? I could have had MUCH more if I was born better. Why should I accept that I will have less just because of chance?

>Just work hard and be proud of what you produce.
Produce? Why should I want to produce for you people? You treat me like shit for things out of your control.

>Just suck it up and enjoy what you have.
That's what a cucked pussy would do. A real man would fight back.
>>
>>17482497
>So I should just calmly accept that I'm being selected against? And I should work to help the society that doesn't consider me worthy enough? You fucking faggots are entitled.

You don't have to accept it, you can end up like the neanderthal and die off. Whether it's from going through life accomplishing nothing or suffering the consequences of going against your betters.
>>
>>17482498
>missing the point

>>17482500
>Surely some people have it easier than others, but most people will have it just as hard as you.
Not really. Most people aren't so under average like I am.

>Stop blaming fate and finding excuses, and work to get what you want.
I'm not blaming fate. I'm blaming chance. I could have been born tall and good looking. I didn't. Why?

>She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She's healthy. She lived her youth fully.
Yes because she's attractive. Attractive women have great lives. WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT.
>>
>>17482509
Wow. I kinda expected some rational answer. But so far this thread has been

>Accept that you are being treated like shit for things out of your control.
>What? You don't want to? STOP WHINING AND MAN UP
>What? You still don't want to? Then face the consequences.

And you people are surprised that mass shootings happen?
>>
i can't believe it's possible for anyone in the world to be this edgy.
If you don't want to produce for other people and you're sick of society just go out to the fucking woods and produce for yourself. Build a shelter, gather your food and never have to worry about society again
>>
you're ugly on the inside too, OP
>>
>>17482511
>Not really. Most people aren't so under average like I am.
You're probably just average - worse than some in certain things, better than others in some other things.

>I could have been born tall and good looking. I didn't. Why?
Because it happens. Some people are tall, some others are short. Some people are good looking, some others are ugly.
You're probably not an orphan, not disabled, not retarded. You don't have AIDS. You have a house. You have food to eat. You live in a 1st world country.
You have it better than many others.

>Attractive women have great lives.
She doesn't think so. Her mother died when she was 18, left her with a huge debt, without a house. She grew up without a father. She never had money to do anything. She doesn't have any close family.
>>
>>17482516
I did give you a rational answer, and no one said you can't whine about it, just that at it's best whining is going to inform a person better than you of a part of society that they can improve. And at worst it'll accomplish nothing.
>>
>>17482516
You've gotten so many rational responses. You're the retard who can't grasp what people are saying. All you reply with is a "hurr durr nothing else matters because I'm a short ugly fuck and I shouldn't have to work harder"

No matter how many advantages you're born with there's always someone with more. I hate to break it to you but being born a tall handsome God of human being doesn't magically make your life infinitely better. I know a lot more successful short ugly people than tall good looking ones
>>
I'm a guitarist. I didn't get lessons growing up, I had to teach myself and play on cheap pieces of shit because I'm poor. I didn't get to really practice properly because I spent most of my life living in a puny ass house with my whole family. I have a friend who's been playing just as long as me and could solo a circle around me because he always got lessons and his daddy built him a recording studio in his basement and helped him buy a Gibson AND a Fender, the two top line American guitar brands. If I were you, I'd shoot him for "revenge" or I would get fed up and jealous, but since I'm not I did something different. I didn't get mad, I didn't bitch about being cucked by fate, I didn't quit music because someone was better than me after I worked so hard, I spent a year in a band with him and practicing with him so I could learn from him. I fixed up my shitty guitar and now I can play along with him at the same pace and even out perform him in many facets. It actually turned out I knew things he didn't know how to do, and I ended up teaching him a lot of self practicing skills that helped him in return. Now we still play in bands together and swap ideas for songs and stuff all the time. The only way to fight against the system is to work into it, not against it. Effort is life's autobalancing, and working with the people you compete with is way more useful than trying to work against them. Besides how the FUCK would shooting a bunch of normies make your situation better?
>>
>>17482531
>You're probably just average - worse than some in certain things, better than others in some other things.
If you added it all up, I'd be pretty under average.

>You have it better than many others.
Doesn't matter.

>She doesn't think so. Her mother died when she was 18, left her with a huge debt, without a house. She grew up without a father. She never had money to do anything. She doesn't have any close family.
So fucking what? She can find some beta to provider for her.

>>17482533
>No matter how many advantages you're born with there's always someone with more.
There is a BIG difference between being the top 5% and being the bottom 20%. Sure, for the top, there are people better than you, but you are MUCH better off than the bottom 20%.

>I know a lot more successful short ugly people than tall good looking ones
Except that's not the reality. In reality you have countless studies how good looks and height are correlated with success in life. That's what I trust, not your cognitive bias.
>>
>>17482545
>The only way to fight against the system is to work into it, not against it.
Spoken like a true cuck.

>Effort is life's autobalancing, and working with the people you compete with is way more useful than trying to work against them.
Bullshit. The time you spent bettering yourself, that guy spent it doing something else. Getting better at something different. So he still wins. And you still lose.

>Besides how the FUCK would shooting a bunch of normies make your situation better?
It wouldn't. My situation can not be changed for the better. My life is worthless. I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>17482547
>>You have it better than many others.
>Doesn't matter.

Then it doesnt matter that others have it better than you.
>>
>>17482557
It does matter to me. I know what you're trying to do.

But really the point that
>you can't feel bad because someone has it even worse
Does not make sense. It's worthless.
>>
You don't want advice, you want to argue. You have condemned yourself with your shitty attitude. God or society is not to blame for your unhappiness; only you are responsible.

Now just crawl into a pit and die already.
>>
>>17482564
The point is that it is not unfair or unjust. It is random and you're average.
You have your fair share of shit like most other people do.
>>
>>17482564
If you don't care about other people worse off than you then why should we care about you?
You've gotten so many solid replies yet you're too self defeating and retarded to actually take any of them in. What's the point of asking /adv/ something if you're just going to be a retard who argues against anything anybody says?
>>
>>17482575
So you think that having worse life because of things out of your control is just?

>>17482572
I just want someone to tell me why I'm wrong. So far all I got was telling me to ignore reality and injustice. Ignoring reality is bad.
>>
>>17482564
No one is saying you CAN'T feel bad. Just that it's not going to accomplish anything that benefits you or society. Which if you don't want accomplish anything, that's fine. You will die, leave no impact and things will continue and get progressively better for everyone else.
>>
>>17482555
Yeah he learned to play football in that extra time and then stopped playing sports entirely when he got to college. Real good way to spend the extra few hours a week he had over me. The extra time I had to put into keeping my shitty second hand instruments working actually led to him paying me several times to fix his instruments, the work barely chewed an hour of my day. But hey, I worked hard, and now we're both on the same page, privilege or no privilege. There's a ton of stuff I'm better than him at besides music and there's a ton of stuff he's better than me at. We're still friends, I'm happy. Your situation can be made better, just fucking take ownership of your life and do it. You're clearly tenacious, you have it in you to do something good, even if it's just for yourself.
>>
>>17482579
Nobody has told you to ignore reality. They've told you how reality really is and to focus on things other than how others are better. A shift of a focus is not ignorance.
>>
>>17482579
A worse life compared to who? You have an average life.
A lot of ugly, short man have a great life because they worked hard and used their other gifts well.
If you're mediocre is just your fault. Don't blame things out of your control.
>>
>>17482577
>If you don't care about other people worse off than you then why should we care about you?
You don't have to. But accept the consequences. You DO NOT get to treat someone like shit for things out of their control and at the same time expecting that person to peacefully integrate themselves into your society and contribute to it.

I didn't take the advice because it's retarded. Ignoring reality and acting like this injustice is okay doesn't help.
>>
>>17482555
>Bullshit. The time you spent bettering yourself, that guy spent it doing something else. Getting better at something different. So he still wins.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. So you're saying that you shouldn't try to better yourself just because other people will still be ahead of you? If you never try to better yourself you'll just fall even further behind and have more petty shit to complain about. I don't get how you can be this retarded.
>>
>>17482584
I don't know him, or you for that matter. But it seems to me that you are still inferior to him. When you have a group of people and you know them, you can very clearly tell who is superior and who is inferior. Having some bad and some good characteristics doesn't matter. What matters is the sum.

>>17482585
Why should I not focus on injustice? It's there and I will be confronted with it every day.

>>17482587
If he worked hard, he will still have a worse life compared to someone who got gifted and also worked hard.
>>
>>17482591
Except we don't fucking know you. Someone treated you like shit, whatever, push them out of your life. We're not them, we have no obligation to be held accountable for what they did to you. I think your problem isn't "injustice", but that people were a dick to you and you're suppressing that anger about it.
>>
>>17482591
>You DO NOT get to treat someone like shit for things out of their control and at the same time expecting that person to peacefully integrate themselves into your society and contribute to it.

We don't, that's why we have laws and people to enforce those laws.
>>
>>17482595
>So you're saying that you shouldn't try to better yourself just because other people will still be ahead of you?
Exactly. It's wasted effort. It's humiliation. It shows docility and meekness.
>>
>>17482591
Holy fuck you're too dense to even help, so just go on your murder spree already.
>>
>>17482602
Lol so isn't it still wasted effort for the person already better than you bettering themselves?
>>
>>17482389

You've forgotten a few important points.

Because you realize you have short comings, no pun intended, you make up for it. You work hard. You put yourself out there to make yourself known, you bust your ass to do things the right way, and people will respect you for that, short stature, small dick or ugly face or not.

Secondly, the people who have it 'better' than you also have it worse, as their gifts can often blind them to things that are obvious to others. Just because they have a good pass at some things doesn't mean their life will be easier/harder than yours. A lot of their life is the choices they make. A lot of their life is choices other people made way before they were alive. There's nothing you can do about the latter, but the former is always something you can control.

Why are you angry at people's good fortune? It just shows you're petty about life. You got dealt a bad hand and, instead of dealing with it like a mature adult, you whine to strangers anonymously that life isn't fair.

No shit, it isn't fair. Never will be. How many of us aren't born with wealth, fame, and fortune at our fingertips from day 1? How many of us aren't able to even walk or have a functioning life without serious assistance? And even for those people, they can decide to make their lives worth something or not.

Why don't you?
>>
>>17482599
>Someone treated you like shit, whatever, push them out of your life.
Everyone treats inferior people like shit.

>I think your problem isn't "injustice", but that people were a dick to you and you're suppressing that anger about it.
Exactly.

>>17482601
Oh yes. The more I think about it, the laws are designed to protect society from the people who don't want to accept the natural order. Who don't want to accept well the things everyone ITT is telling me to accept. Who want more out of life and who don't want to deal with having a worse life for things out of their control.

When you put it like this, it's hard to see other people as anything but enemy. Because that's what they are.
>>
>>17482598
How is he superior to me, explain. Because at this very moment, we exchange lead parts and duel solos and go to the same parties. Is it impossible for two people to be peers regardless of background?
>>
>>17482602
>putting effort into outdoing the people around you and accomplishing great things is wasted effort
>refusing to quit and fighting constantly against all odds is docility and meekness
Nice thesaurus words btw.
>>
>>17482604
It depends on how many people will be in front of you. If you are gifted, it's going to be much less people than if you are average. Imagine you want to build a huge house. What kind of terrain would you choose? Swampy, wet and abundant with clay? Building a huge house on this land would clearly be retarded. You get my point?

>>17482605
>you bust your ass to do things the right way, and people will respect you for that, short stature, small dick or ugly face or not
People "respect" you, because you are putting in a lot through your effort. Helping society. But thanks to your disadvantages you aren't taking much back. You're being milked. And people sure do love people who let themselves be milked.

> Just because they have a good pass at some things doesn't mean their life will be easier/harder than yours. A lot of their life is the choices they make.
As compared to someone inferior who will likely still have a worse life even if he makes the good choices?

>Why are you angry at people's good fortune? It just shows you're petty about life. You got dealt a bad hand and, instead of dealing with it like a mature adult, you whine to strangers anonymously that life isn't fair.
There is nothing mature about accepting injustice. That's what a bitch does.

>And even for those people, they can decide to make their lives worth something or not.
If you work hard, your life still isn't worth anything.
>>
Hey OP how great do you think the world would be if everyone got a free pass, nobody would ever try to better themselves, and they were all as apathetic and spiteful as you? Most people use that as motivation to get out of their shitty shortcomings but if you think that's pointless and never try to better yourself then you'll never surpass your shortcomings and you'll always be a worthless sack of shit. So instead of bitching how about you actually put in a little effort and become someone people will respect instead of put down?
Sure having good looks helps but nobody is just given a free pass unless they're born a millionaire or some shit. Everyone in the world has to put in effort to get where they are.
>>
>>17482608
>Oh yes. The more I think about it, the laws are designed to protect society from the people who don't want to accept the natural order. Who don't want to accept well the things everyone ITT is telling me to accept. Who want more out of life and who don't want to deal with having a worse life for things out of their control.

It's already out of your control. You've said it yourself, you're a pretty shit person who isn't as skilled as other people. It's just that in the system you have the benefits of that system. Outside of it you have the freedom to still be mediocre but you also have the retribution of the system (which if you want is fine, but is still an objectively worse decision for you).
>>
>>17482609
Superior people like to keep inferiors around to feel better. You're not peers. He is trying to make you think you're his peer, but he knows damn well you're not. And deep down, you know it too.

>>17482623
You're not really fighting. You're just accepting the rules and playing according to them. Say you're playing poker and all the players just decide that they're always going to shuffle the deck so that you get shitty cards. In this situation, you fight back in two ways.

Your way - keep playing and try to win as much as you can
My way - tell them to fuck themselves and stop playing

One way means accepting the humiliation, the other does not.
>>
>>17482579

> Ignoring reality is bad.

Reality is just a tidal wave of sights, sounds, smells, and tastes. Justice and injustice aren't real in any tangible sense, they're just ways of making sense of what you actually do experience and there is no final authority to dictate whether or not your perspective is the "correct" one or not. Reason is just one tool used to mentally process reality and it's an infamously fickle one at that.

If you have a perspective on things and it makes you feel bad, you have to discard that perspective and find a new one that makes you feel better simply because feeling better is what you want. Your idea of right and wrong are completely toxic and should be reconfigured to give you a more positive perspective in life.

Do not cling to your beliefs because you feel they are rational. You have no way of telling if your reasoning is sound; it would be circular logic to use reason to establish that your reasoning is reliable. In the end, just be a pragmatist and let it lead you into optimism and then you can be happy with what you are.

This is me trying to tell you something that might make you a happier person. If it does or does not makes no difference to me.
>>
>>17482418
There will always be someone better looking than you, this is something everyone has to accept
>>
>>17482625

Jesus, talk about an inferiority AND superiority complex. You're built physically inferior, and you make up for it with an "I'm so much better than you this isn't FAIR" attitude.

No wonder people give you shit all the time, you're a walking target.
>>
>>17482627
>Hey OP how great do you think the world would be if everyone got a free pass, nobody would ever try to better themselves, and they were all as apathetic and spiteful as you?
I don't care. I'm not going to let the world get better on my expense.

>you'll never surpass your shortcomings
By working hard you're not surpassing your shortcomings. You're just trying to ignore them. To compensate for them.

>Everyone in the world has to put in effort to get where they are.
Except some people put in much less.

>>17482630
>Outside of it you have the freedom to still be mediocre but you also have the retribution of the system (which if you want is fine, but is still an objectively worse decision for you).
I guess it depends on how much you value your pride. Would you accept having a good life if it means getting humiliated from time to time? I wouldn't.
>>
>>17482497
>gotta fight this injustice
>by shooting a bunch of other people who probably don't even know me
I'm not seeing the connection here. You wouldn't even be the first person to try to "fight the injustice" by shooting people, several people have beaten you there already (Harris/Klebold, Cho, Rodgers). And yet for all their "fighting" nothing has changed, because that's how society is and has been for all of human existence. That's how it is in the animal world too. I see your "fight" going in three ways:
1) You "succeed," kill a handful of people, get killed by the police, and then get forgotten as soon as someone flashier with a higher kill count appears, or even before that. I mean, I watch the news regularly and I don't even remember the Pulse shooters name or what he looked like.
2) You only kill a few people before the police put you out of your misery, and probably don't even make the national news
3) You fail completely, only wound 1 or two people or get caught/stopped, and spend 10-15 years getting ass-raped in prison

The thing I don't understand is that you can't kill yourself because it would "do damage to people around me." I assume that means your family members. Being associated with a spree killer would be 100% worse. Your parents are going to get death threats. They're probably going to have to move or at least leave town for a while.
>>
>>17482640
I'm not gonna.

>>17482641
I'm not saying I'm better than them. I know I'm worse. But I'm worse through things out of my control. And that's what's not fair.

>>17482639
This is philopshical bullshit I don't care about.

What I care about is that there are men who are taller, better looking and more intelligent than me.
>>
OP you're life will always be shitty unless you work to make it not shitty. And since you think working for a good life is injust then I guess your life will always be shitty. So don't take it out on people who have actually worked on getting to a good life (whether or not little effort is involved due to their "advantages") because it's not their fault you're shit.
So have fun having a forever shitty life since you feel like working for more than that is a waste of time.
>>
>>17482643
>I guess it depends on how much you value your pride. Would you accept having a good life if it means getting humiliated from time to time? I wouldn't.

Then good luck with your bad life. Is this thread done now?
>>
>>17482636
You didn't explain what makes him superior to me. Again, as it stands, we have performed several times next to each other on stage in front of audiences and were seen as equally skilled. He WAS the better guitarist, and we both openly knew it, but I improved and now we both objectively can play at the same notes per minute, same scales, same techniques, etc.
>>
>>17482652

I hope so. I keep seeing the same stupid retorts and nothing else from OP.
>>
>>17482648
I know that nothing will change. I know that I will be forgotten. Just as I will if I keep living the "good" life getting humiliated.

>The thing I don't understand is that you can't kill yourself because it would "do damage to people around me." I assume that means your family members.
Never said that. I don't care what happens to them.
>>
>>17482649
Why not? Even godly looking guys have to accept why not you?
>>
>>17482649
>What I care about is that there are men who are taller, better looking and more intelligent than me.
Just fucking kek. You should be happy those are the only things you have to worry about. That's so much worse than having to help out your family that's dying of cancer, fending off multiple diseases of your own, all while working multiple jobs because of the poverty stricken life you were given. But I guess that doesn't matter since you treat people worse than you just as bad or worse than the people better than you treat you
>>
>>17482658

You don't seem to care about anything, really. Just that things are unfair and wah you're a big baby life's not faaaaair that guy gets to eat TWO ice creams and I only got 1 baaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>17482652
And good luck to you with your cuck life. You didn't disprove what I said. You just told me many times to ignore it.

>>17482657
And I keep seeing
>hurr deal wid it that's how it is
And nothing else from everyone else.

>>17482650
These people don't really have a good life. They just tell themselves they have one so they don't go insane. It's an illusion they feed.

>>17482655
The time you spent improving to be on his level, he spent improving something else. Easy as that.
>>
OP is a narcissist. What I have learned from reading about narcissists is that you shouldn't bother talking to them.
>>
>>17482659
Godly looking guys have much less people who are better. It's easy to accept that there are people better than you, if you're gonna meet them once in a blue moon.

>>17482661
You're a cuck if you just accepted this and worked your way through it. Easy as that.

>>17482665
Shaming doesn't work here. Might have as well said "man up".
>>
>>17482666
>And I keep seeing
>>hurr deal wid it that's how it is
>And nothing else from everyone else.

No, everyone is telling you that you can better yourself but you dismiss that cause it's "not worth it".
So what else are we supposed to say? You either try and improve your life or accept where you are and deal with it.
Now fuck off OP, there's nothing else to be said
>>
>>17482389
Well why wouldn't you accept it? What's whining about stuff you can't do shit about it gonna help? Take revenge on who? You just got some bad luck, ain't nobody in the universe out to get you that you need to get back at.

Read some stoics.
>>
>>17482672
I'll fuck off when I want to. I've already told you why improving yourself means accepting inferiority. It's humiliating.
>>
>>17482666
>You didn't disprove what I said. You just told me many times to ignore it.

You never asked us to disprove how reality works in your OP. You asked why aren't people upset and why don't people get revenge. The answer was that a small number do get upset and an even smaller number try to get revenge. The majority get over it because they are content with the limits they have and the benefits that they still recieve.
>>
>>17482670
>>>17482661 (You) #
>You're a cuck if you just accepted this and worked your way through it. Easy as that

So if you were in that situation you'd just give up on your family and let them die, let yourself fall down into illness, and live homelessly?
That right there just shows the only problem you have is your shitty mentality and nothing else. Sorry you have no strive to become anything, it must be hard being absolutely worthless
>>
>>17482666
Except he really didn't. He kept practicing guitar and I did too. He worked on maintaining what he knew, I worked on using new info he gave me and that I sought out myself to improve faster than him. If anything, I proved that at any point I want to, if he tries to do better than me I can not only catch up but over take him.
>>
>>17482676

We're all inferior. To each other. To an idealized form of perfection. To ourselves - we can always strive to be better.

You seem to just be lazy, want things to be fixed with magic, and have decided that you'll change things by not changing a fucking thing and just being mad about how life sucks.

Good luck, have fun with that. This thread was really eye-opening to the human condition - and how blind some people are to everything around them when they want to be.
>>
>>17482678
>The majority get over it because they are content with the limits they have and the benefits that they still recieve.
Well, I can't understand that. I simply can't. Being okay with getting something even though you could have gotten much more.

>>17482680
>Sorry you have no strive to become anything, it must be hard being absolutely worthless
It's pretty easy actually. I'm not gonna feel bad when people I have no respect for think I'm worthless.
>>
>>17482676
>I'll fuck off when I want to. I've already told you why improving yourself means accepting inferiority. It's humiliating.

Lol you've proven nothing by that. If it's humiliating for you to do that than how is it not humiliating for every single human being in the world? Cause everybody always works to be better at something. Even millionaire models strive to get better at something, so according to you they should be humiliated for accepting whatever inferiority they're working to improve. Sorry you're too fucking lazy to do anything and just want a free pass in life.
>>
>>17482683
Except you contradict yourself with what you said before.

>>17482684
>This thread was really eye-opening to the human condition - and how blind some people are to everything around them when they want to be.
The one who ignores injustice is blind.
>>
>>17482691

What do you want us to say to you to fix the "injustice" you've suffered?
>>
>>17482689
>If it's humiliating for you to do that than how is it not humiliating for every single human being in the world?
That's exactly what I'm asking.

>Cause everybody always works to be better at something.
That doesn't answer it. Just because everyone accepts it doesn't mean it should be accepted.

>Sorry you're too fucking lazy to do anything and just want a free pass in life.
I do. I see attractive women getting pretty much that. Why shouldn't I have the same?
>>
>>17482691
So I'm supposed to give up on life because he can play football. Alright, cool.
>>
>>17482694
It can not be fixed. The damage has been done. Maybe if people stopped treating others differently for things out of their control. But that's never going to happen.
>>
It looks obvious that you don't want to accept injustice, you just want approval in your shitty attitude about injustice.
>>
>>17482697
When you put it like this. Of course it's going to sound retarded. But if you say it in general it makes sense.
>>
OP, based on description alone you're reminding me of my cousin's boyfriend: Short, pudgy, bald at 25 and socially awkward. But my cousin loves him anyway, because he's sweet and they share interests.

You're confining yourself by looking at your potential through the big-dicked Chads of the world. Look at what you have to offer the world. Explore your interests. Find someone who shares those interests. It won't make you a big-dicked Chad, but it will make you happy.
>>
>>17482688
>Well, I can't understand that. I simply can't. Being okay with getting something even though you could have gotten much more.

You don't have to understand it, and you never will because the effort exerted to learn to understand woyld just make you feel humiliated.
>>
>>17482695
Fuck you're dumb. What do you mean that doesn't answer it? Normal people who aren't worthless fucks like you strive to become better people. Why wouldn't that be accepted? You either strive to gain intelligence and talents or you can sit around being a whiny bitch doing nothing like you, those are your two options and the former seems like the much better option to accept
>>
>>17482711
You're right I guess.

>>17482715
It's still not just.
>>
>>17482695

You realize that free pass dries up when their looks do, right? It's easy to have it all your entire life, and then having developed no reasonable survival skills, suddenly you can't skate by on looks alone and you're fucked.

Dude, you can paint as many pictures about other people's lives as you want and yet you'll never see anything further away than the hand you put in front of your face to hide from all the injustice. Get over it. Life really isn't fair. Do you think it's fair to be born paraplegic? Do you think it's fair to be born moderately intelligent, and then never reach your full potential? Do you think it's fair to be born into wealth that you never asked for? Do you think it's fair to live at all?

Because it isn't. Life isn't fair. That's the injustice you can't swallow - that the many myriad of choices that have taken place in the lives of the countless beings that have roamed this earth have led you to the point that you're at now - and that no matter what anyone says, yourself, anonymous strangers, friends, family, you had just as much of a hand in it as they did. You can't control some things. But you can control others. And instead of looking at what you -can- do, you look at what you can't, and complain loudly to everyone within earshot.

You are a child who has realized that sometimes an older sibling can do things you can't because they've simply been around long enough to prove that they are capable, that they're worth it, that they earned their rights, and you can't seem to stomach that things can't be helped. And that the only thing you can do is to try and prove that you ARE capable. Step by step, little by little, every single day.
>>
>>17482721
it has nothing to do with being just or injust, it's called being a normal human being who wants to better themselves. Even if your perfect just utopia existed people would still strive to better their talents.
>>
>>17482708
And that's how retarded you sound.
>>
>>17482723
>You realize that free pass dries up when their looks do, right? It's easy to have it all your entire life, and then having developed no reasonable survival skills, suddenly you can't skate by on looks alone and you're fucked.
You lived a good life, enjoyed many things. Why would you care. Not to mention there is an endless supply of beta providers to solve this problem for them.

The rest is not worth replying to.
>>
>>17482746

>The rest is not worth replying to.

Actively acknowledging you don't acknowledge it. Well played, sir.
>>
>How to accept injustice?

Umm...you just do it. Like ripping off a band-aid. You don't need an instruction manual.

>How do so many people accept it without being angry and wanting to take revenge?

Most people were angry and wanted to take revenge...that's why they accepted it, so they wouldn't have to deal with those feelings anymore. Those feelings are shit and they hurt way more than the humiliation of giving up on your idea of right and wrong.

>And please don't say bullshit like
>>just the way it is
>>stop whining
>>deal wid it

These are just different ways of people telling you how to accept something...which is what you wanted. There's no nuance to acceptance, acceptance is literally dropping your guns and walking away.
>>
>be ugly short dicked manley
>somehow still be narcissistic

Can you guys guess who I am?
>>
>>17482764

Narcissism is fucked up, man. Way more of an impediment than being an ugly short dicked manlet.
>>
OP here. There isn't much else to say.

I expected some rational reason. All I got was the typical platitudes with no good points telling me to "just deal with it"

Which isn't gonna happen.
>>
>>17482777

>I expected someone to say I'm right and coddle me
>>
>>17482779
I expected someone to tell me why I'm wrong. All that happend is that everyone told me that I'm right but that I should not think about it, otherwise I will be angry and either kill myself or get punished by normies.
>>
>>17482782

>I expected someone to tell me why I'm wrong

This is not what you asked for in your OP, dumbass, We were trying to help you and give you what you asked for. Reread your fucking post at the top.

You have a serious problem with moving goal posts.
>>
>>17482789
Well the point is that for anyone who has pride it's impossible to do what I asked for in OP. I see that now.
>>
>>17482782
What do you want to hear? Do you want evidence that life is meaningless for everyone, including the tall rich chads packing diamond dicks? Because that is how it is. Whether you live in poverty or wealth, for three days or for a hundred years, the ONLY moment you have is the present and once you're dead it won't matter what life you had. There are billions of years in the past and billions of years in the future. Billions of lives, complaints, whiny bitches and successful people. And they'll all be dead and forgotten before long.

Or do you want us to tell you that magic fairies exist and you'll be one of them studs in no time?

What is it that you want? Acceptance or (false) hope?
>>
File: vegetaangry_zpsa8dc7530.jpg (33KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
vegetaangry_zpsa8dc7530.jpg
33KB, 384x288px
You may be stronger than me Kakarot, but at least I know what it is to have SAIYAN PRIDE!
>>
>>17482794
I want to be told that I'm wrong in my perception of the world and that people don't have advantages because of things out of their control.
>>
>>17482804
But they do. Good looking people usually have it better. Nice people usually have it better. Hard-working people have it better. Some people luck out and get born with a ton of assets and they certainly have it better.

But I'll tell you one thing mate, bitter assholes who blame everything on bad luck will never ever be happy. So yeah, if you can't be tall and good looking and have a giant dick, you'd better start becoming successful in other areas of life.
>>
>>17482804

You wouldn't need to accept a thing if the thing didn't exist. First you asked how to accept injustice. We tried helping you. Now you're asking us to prove that injustice doesn't exist. This contradicts your OP. We cannot prove that injustice does not exist and help you accept injustice...
>>
>>17482807
And you think I'm a cuck who will be happy through hard work? If I work hard I will still know that I worked hard for what someone gifted would get easily. That is knowledge that I will never forget.
>>
>>17482815

There's more to life than material goods, or social status, or being the best at everything.

You can't do everything at once. To be the best, it requires time and devotion. There's only so much time in the world, and so much you.

Work with what you have. Strengthen your strengths. Shore up your weaknesses. Stop whining so much, that'll help a lot.
>>
>>17482819
>There's more to life than material goods, or social status, or being the best at everything.
Like? This is just what inferior people tell themselves so they don't go bitter and insane like me.
>>
Short? Check-5'1"
Ugly - Yes to most/not to my wife of 26 years
Small Dick-yup! But it makes me feel good and the wife doesn't go elsewhere...

I feel qualified to reply

Is there discrimination against short ugly guys, sure I've felt it, but managed to make it to the top 1 percent in my military career, retire and have a great job working overseas...got a masters degree along the way
Wife and I made three short boys together and are all doing well, the youngest is 18, banging a hot blond 2 inches taller than him...

It's all about having goals in life and knowing how to get there, Confidence and the proper Attitude!
>>
Let us believe for a second that all life is about is material goods and other vain stuff.

I don't understand how snorting coke off of a hooker's tits is made any worse from the fact that some Chad wouldn't have needed to work as hard to make it happen. The whole point of snorting coke off of a hooker's tits is not related to some feeling of having accomplished it fair and square...
>>
>>17482820

No, you keep fucking ignoring half of what I say, take it out of context, and wonder why it doesn't make sense. Read the entire passage ya idjit.
>>
>>17482815
Nobody says you have to work hard. I'm not planning on working hard, that sounds tiresome as fuck.

Figure at what makes you happy, then go do it. If literally all you can think of is committing suicide or shooting some random fellows, don't let me stop you.
>>
>>17482825
And now imagine how much more could you have accomplished if you weren't a manlet. That doesn't make you angry? All the wasted potential.

>>17482826
>I don't understand how snorting coke off of a hooker's tits is made any worse from the fact that some Chad wouldn't have needed to work as hard to make it happen.
You really don't?
>>
>>17482837

Snorting coke off of a hooker's tits is intrinsically valuable regardless of the circumstances surrounding it.
>>
>>17482839
Not when you overpay. Not when you have to work extra fucking hard for what Chad wouldn't have to.
>>
>>17482389
The thing that defines you is hat you do, every day, every minute. nothing more. Remember, no-one has ever changed the world with looks.
>>
>>17482848

Lazy and entitled, Perceived as unattractive by both self and others. Close-minded. Emotionally unstable. Lacking empathy for anyone, family, stranger or friend.

Got anything else to add, or are we gonna keep dancing this dance OP?
>>
File: Bernie.jpg (2MB, 2048x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.jpg
2MB, 2048x1189px
>>17482389
>>17482859
Bernie Ecclestone, billionnaire founder of F1 formula 1 sports. Suer modelwife and beautiful children. probably the most powerfulman in world sports. DO SOMETHING.
>>
>>17482866
Everything you said is correct.

But injustice is still there. And I still see no good reason to ignore and also retain my pride.
>>
It must hurt to think about all those kids, laughing and gossiping about you in high school. Laughing at how pathetic you were, always so alone, so miserable because of what you were born as and how pitiful you were compared to them. But it must hurt even more to think about what they were doing when they weren't thinking about you...when they were drinking and having parties and having fun without you, and not even a thought of you was on anybody's minds as they all laughed joyfully and had their first sexual experiences with each other. Now they've all moved on. They've all gotten jobs, met new people, and most of them have probably moved away. But your mind is still there, back in high school, thinking about them, while you are nothing to them and they have all forgotten you.
>>
File: napoleon-bonaparte-lovers-3234.jpg (39KB, 330x421px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon-bonaparte-lovers-3234.jpg
39KB, 330x421px
Napoleon Bonaparte. An ill stricken Corsican Peasant farmer, who was rejected from the military because he was too short. Went on to become the emperor of France and conquered literally half the world. DO SOMETHING.
>>
>>17482877
And he's still laughed at to this day.

>>17482876
And that's why I must tak revenge. They got lucky to have all of these experiences. I didn't.
>>
File: flav.jpg (124KB, 634x770px) Image search: [Google]
flav.jpg
124KB, 634x770px
>>17482389
>>17482859
>>17482870
>>17482877
Came from nothing. Was rejected by the top italian colleges for being a failure. He then proved them wrong by becoming a multimillionnaire boss of a football team and formula 1 team. DO SOMETHING.
>>
>>17482389

Why'd you want revenge? No one has wronged you, you just got dealt a shitty hand. Stop being such a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>17482877
While Napoleon was pretty short for our standards, in his own time, he was pretty tall if I recall correctly.
>>
>>17482889
And for every man like this you have millions who worked hard but failed.

>>17482893
People wrong me every day for getting dealt a bad hand.
>>
File: gan.jpg (34KB, 700x415px) Image search: [Google]
gan.jpg
34KB, 700x415px
>>17482389
>>17482859
>>17482870
>>17482877
>>17482889
>>17482389
Mahatmas ghandi. A poor farmers son in India. Sickly, weak , short and thin. He was a nothing. then became a lawyer and activist, eventually creating a social movement in India which took on the British empire and won! single handedly freed his country from the British empire and created the modern indian state. Is considered a living God. DO SOMETHING. what you DO defines you, not your looks.
>>
>>17482895

He was 5'3" but in a different measurement system that equates to 5'7"...which was taller than average.
>>
>>17482897
>>17482889
>>17482877
>>17482870
Outliers. For every man like this you have many who tried hard to succeed and failed. Posting one out of millions doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>17482895
maybe so,but thats kind of not the point. The point is that no-one has ever changed the world by standing in front of the mirror and lifting weights to try and look like an underwear model.
>>
So OP, can you give us a concrete example of these "godly men" you whine about? Not some nebulous, r9k fantasy, but an actual person that fits this description?
>>
>>17482898
Yes. There were several reasons why people think he was short.

1. What you mentioned
2. Enemy propaganda
3. He was often seen with his bodyguards who were obviously bigger than the average man
>>
>>17482901

Psh, not yet anyway.

>shit that was the only thing I'm good at
>>
>>17482900
youre not understanding the point. you dont need to look like a model to have impact. and to have status. Yes, these are just examples but you are taking global impact as a bench-mark, which i am not. You can have status and impact in many ways in your community, or social circles, without becoming a general or a state leader or a millionnaire. You can become a laywer. you can become a doctor. Be someone. a person that counts in your community.
>>
>>17482909
Why should I want to be someone in a community made out of fucking cunts who treat people like shit for things out of their control?
>>
>>17482913

I like how you're treating other people like shit for things outside your control as well. Living in the same conditions and understanding them and yet ignoring them when they happen to other people at the same time.
>>
>>17482925
Yes. When you're treated like shit, you retaliate. You said it yourself, this can't be changed. The more people become angry, the better.
>>
The only potential missed was when I got in my own way... You need to go to your safe place, man up and figure out one goal in life other than being a pussy... Be careful not to trip over you string on the way...
>>
>>17482438
All this bitchin and I bet you're a white male who is going to do fine.
>>
>>17482904
Answer the question, OP. Name one person who is perfect.
>>
>>17482945
There is no one I know who is completely perfect. So? There are many people who are much better off than me.
>>
>>17482926

So you think by spreading the very thing you hate, you'll win?
>>
>>17482952
I don't think I'll ever win. All I can hope for is make lives of some people at least a little worse.
>>
>>17482913
For the reasons that i said.
>>
>>17482389
Well, you base the notion of injustice on a faulty premise. The world is not just. You have to make do with what you have. It can at times be deeply frustrating, especially these days when so many people spend a majority of their time flaunting their possessions and status on social media, if you're someone who cares about those things, but you can take stens to avoid those people and those social channels.
>>
>>17482972
>You have to make do with what you have.
Why? The rational thing would be to take from the people who got lucky. They don't deserve the things they have anyways if they got them because of luck.
>>
>>17482954

To spread the hate, to make other people hate their lives, to make other people just like you, which spreads the hate, to make other people's lives worse, to make other people just like you, which spreads the hate...

Do you see how this is retarded yet, or do you just like repeating patterns forever for no reason, knowing how terrible it is?
>>
>>17482997
I don't see how it's retarded. If I can't be born extremely gifted (and thus have a truly great life) then the only thing I can strive for is to make it as bad as possible for everyone else.
>>
>>17483000

...Alright, if you want to live a life of petulance, squalor and misery, go right ahead bro. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
>>
>>17483011
Better than a life of humiliation and self-hate.
>>
File: 1470609799194.gif (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1470609799194.gif
52KB, 625x626px
>>17483014

You're already living that. That won't change since you're not doing anything to change what's going on around you anyway.

Bait begets bait.
>>
>>17483030
And if I accepted my inferiority and worked hard to compensate. Worked hard to get scraps of what someone gifted would get. That would be truly humiliating.
>>
It's all a matter of perspective. You are probably healthy, young, relatively wealthy (having a roof over your head, plenty of food, finances to buy other necessities and money to do some fun stuff), not traumatized etc.

There are MANY places in the world where this alone would put you in the privileged pool. Yeah, you can look at the top 2% and marvel at them and their potential, but it's of no use whatsoever. Everyone has to make do with the cards they got dealt. The literally only result is that it will make you bitter (and thus more unpleasant to be around) and unhappy.

At the end of the day, everyone grows old. Everyone dies. The race everyone's in is to live a good, satisfying life. Not to shit on other people or have more success in a superficial sense that doesn't matter when you're dying.
>>
File: pepe_meme'd.jpg (141KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_meme'd.jpg
141KB, 803x688px
>>
>>17482421
>Vastly inferior

Well yeah if literally the only things you as a person can bring to the table is being a 6'4" hottie with a 10" dick.

Imagine someone else saying what you're saying or imagine a chick saying it.

"Help /adv/, I'm an A cup brunette. Should I just off myself?"

Bring more to the table then the insecure dude bros who spend all their time suppressing their own insecurities by reinforcing that "I've got a big cock or I'm tall so I'm OK".
>>
>>17483091
They bring a lot to the table. By being tall and having a big dick. And that is by default.
>>
>>17482389
>>17482389
There's an afterlife, technically we're already in it but when we die we lose or bodies. Our bodies are born unequal but when we die we'll be equal, and then life gets better.
>>
Young man, you'll never get anywhere with that kind of attitude. Stand tall no matter your height and MAKE something of yourself - that's how respect from other people is EARNED.

- Grandpa
>>
Jesus Christ, OP you're such a narcissistic asshole. You don't even deserve a fraction of what you have.
>>
Lift weights
>>
>>17483442
Why should I work hard for respect when naturally gifted people are respected more?

>>17483466
And the people who get born lucky deserve what they have?
>>
>>17483751
>Why should I work hard for respect when naturally gifted people are respected more?

Okay, don't then - I don't give a fuck
>>
>>17482389
>How the fuck can one ever be okay with this?
By stop valuing your life according to things you have no control over. The people you describe who accept it do exactly that. These people find success by improving and developing upon things that CAN be changed to the point where they become more valuable individuals according to themselves and others. Once you start valuing the qualities in yourself that you can change and have control over, you will realize how trivial things you were either born with or have no control over really are.

TL;DR, watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKmYGUk3T2g
>"I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Ignoring the source of this quote, it holds a lot of truth to it in the reality and applying it to finding success and happiness in life.

P.S. Aren't you that one fucker from the "harsh truths" thread?
>>
File: image_23.jpg (38KB, 491x494px) Image search: [Google]
image_23.jpg
38KB, 491x494px
Jesus this thread is a depressing read, and OP's logic seems backward as fuck.

>If you try to do better you're a cuck
>There's always gonna be someone out there better so that makes you a cuck
>Lying down and letting life curb stomp you without even trying however does not make you a cuck.

Why do you continue to be so hard on yourself and beat yourself up mentally? All those people who are "naturally always somehow better" than you figured out a long ass time ago that the self defeatist shit is just gonna drag you down. Have you considered that OP?
>>
>>17482389
Thank the ones who think those three things matter in the grand scheme of things.

That's why I hate society how it is.
>>
>>17483999
>Thank the ones who think those three things matter
OP is the one telling himself that these things matter.

OP, I have a two exercises for you:

1. Name three traits about yourself you find valuable in your opinion.

The second task is a bit trickier:

2. Name three traits about SOMEONE ELSE that you find valuable, again, in your opinion.

If you claim that society only cares about height/looks/dick size, then what do you think they should care about instead? Unless you truly believe that's all that matters, and you can't come up with anything else, then that's your own doing. There's no use in complaining and being bitter for it. It's your own fault if you can't accept it.
>>
File: RobertBaratheon.jpg (128KB, 346x563px) Image search: [Google]
RobertBaratheon.jpg
128KB, 346x563px
Gods, what a stupid thread.
>>
>>17482389
>I got born short, ugly, small dicked.
You forgot stupid.
>>
>>17484385
/thread

sage
>>
>>17482389
This has to be bait, going by the way this thread is going. Lemme shovel on a little more injustice on you. Not too many people care about you or your problems. Do what you want with your injustice. It will hardly matter.
>>
>>17484385
And poor.
>>
You could be better you just need to understand the how's and why's, live for your own approval and not others. If this sound like BS try listening to things like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmGMcZ4HzQI
>>
>How to accept injustice?

By realizing how good things are for yourself.

You just want more and more don't you? Think about people living in third world countries, about people wageslaving at foxconn killing themselves because its easier than being alive.

You have access to the internet and you can speak english, you already have a leg up on most people in the world, and here you are complaining about how you aren't tall or endowed.

Be grateful for the opportunities you already have, you selfish cunt.
>>
After skimming through the thread and struggling with facial ugliness due to a birth defect my whole life, I can kind of see OPs point.

You haven't really told him anything he doesn't already know himself. Most of the posts here were just a reiteration of "you're set in stone, work on things that aren't and try to enjoy life". What if you're the sort of a person whose enjoyment is derrived from things that they can't change?
>>
>>17484486

>What if you're the sort of a person whose enjoyment is derrived from things that they can't change?

There is surgery to increase a person's height, or a person's beauty.

People who are that obsessed and motivated to change their appearance can and will do it.

There are also people who bitch and whine about how things were rigged from the start, and do nothing to change their luck.

People who complain are fuckin pathetic...accept your fate or refuse it outright and do something about it, don't go on your knees and cry...pity will take you nowhere.
>>
>>17484496
>There is surgery to increase a person's height, or a person's beauty.
That's obvious bullshit. There's tons of people who are inoperably, unchangeably ugly. The kind that even with all of the lifting or fashion or the usual grooming and taking care of themselves will still be seen as a rock fucking bottom. But I assume everyone in the thread already knows this.

>People who complain are fuckin pathetic...accept your fate or refuse it outright and do something about it, don't go on your knees and cry...pity will take you nowhere.
Having complaints about problems that prevent you from sleeping at night or just feeling well about your life isn't pathetic, I'd say. OP thinks accepting or struggling is meaningless either way, and I can certainly see his point of view here.
>>
>>17484505

i dont really know how to answer that, because im ugly as fuck but i dont see as a problem or barrier for my life

its only a problem if you make it one
>>
>>17484520
Then you're either really lucky or really delusional. Being ugly can be an obstacle towards achieving many things, some of which the society takes for granted. Of course it all depends on the kind and degree of ugliness.
>>
>>17484531

im 29 and have had acne pretty much my entire adult life, my face looks like a strawberry sprinkled oatmeal cookie.

done literally everything to fight it from laser treatments to hardcore medication requiring blood tests, probably spent at least six thousand dollars to fix nothing.

pretty sure i could say i got the raw end of the deal, and while i do think looks can improve your quality of life, i dont think they control it.

focus on what you CAN fix, not on what you cant...get a tan, shave your head, work out, get cosmetic improvements, buy nice clothes, focus on your career. You might not be brad pitt, but at least you'll look human.

And trust me, the sooner you accept that some things are just the way they are, the less you'll stress over it.
>>
>>17484540
Well, I'm glad that at the very least it's working out for you. Accepting these things isn't something that everyone is capable of, and if they can't do it they are in tough shit life wise.
>>
File: 8d7.png (513KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
8d7.png
513KB, 680x762px
>>17482389
Everybody is angry, the fact that they aren't all going on shooting sprees is more of a testament to their socialization skills than anything else. People pick up vices and shit habits, work out religiously, study all the time, etc., in order to deal with this anger.

Find something that makes you forget how much you hate life while you are doing it and get as good at it as you can, its really all there is to look forward to in life. Otherwise just kill yourself if you're unhappy and unwilling to try and be happy. Just end it before you attach yourself to a girl out of desperation, get married, have kids, and then finally realize that nothing is going to make it better and off yourself and fuck them up for the rest of their lives because you were too chicken shit to do what needed to be done.
>>
>>17482429
You sound like a nigger
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.