[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking hell, /adv/, I don't lurk here, I never post here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Spiral.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Spiral.gif
2MB, 450x450px
Fucking hell, /adv/, I don't lurk here, I never post here. But right now I need to purge something, and this feels sadly, like the only place I can do it.

I've been single since November. I was in a codependent, abusive, gaslighting relationship where I honestly believed the girl needed me and would kill herself if I left due to a slew of medical conditions. Because of her health problems we had not been intimate since February 2015. I am touch, intimacy, and sex starved.

There's a girl I'm interested in. We have a good rapport. I've taken her to drinks and dinner. She's in a very open relationship. I get to hear about all of her exploits and how she wants to fuck my former brother in law while I get nothing.

There's a girl I'm interested in. We have a good rapport. I've taken her to drinks and dinner. She's in an open relationship. I get to hear about her 4 day fuck session with her boyfriend when he got back from a trip visiting his other girlfriend. Then I get o hear about the guy she may or may not fuck while she's on a trip. She's continuously coy about whether or not we'll do anything together.
>>
>>17482384

There's a girl I'm interested in. We have a good rapport. I've taken her to drinks and dinner. She's in a theoretically open relationship. I get to hear about his cuckold fetish and how he wants someone else to fuck her so he can reclaim her, and eventually fuck her right in front of him. I get to hear about her failed tinder dates trying to find a stranger because her fucking someone she knows would be strange for him.

There's a girl I'm interested in. We have a good rapport. I've taken her to drinks and dinner. She's single. Everything was wonderful and enthusiastic. All communication before, during, and after is wonderful and enthusiastic. Until I try to arrange another date, and now I'm on day 4 with no text back.

I'm employed, making $50k a year. I'm not a model, but not unattractive. I'm talkative and friendly. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Meanwhile my ex-wife lives with her girlfriend in the house we owned together, both out names still on it. She'd been paying me 100% of the bills and mortgage, but is not having medical issues, hasn't paid me in 6 weeks and hasn't worked in 5. She's like a sister to me. She'll always be family. I can't dump her on the street.

Meanwhile my ex-girlfriend and I own a business together. She runs it all, but all the taxes are in my name and SSN.

Meanwhile, while I love my job a new guy was hired on months ago. He came in with less experience, less education, and 6 years younger. He was hired on for $10,000 more per year than I make because of his previous salary compared to mine and my boss can't do anything about it. Increases, including with promotions are based on percentage and position in the bracket. So he will always make more than me, no matter what.

Why the fuck do I keep going?

Imaged related only the perpetual downward spiral of my life.
>>
Guess that's about all the people I expected to care. Thanks, anons. G'night.
>>
>>17482384
>There's a girl I'm interested in. We have a good rapport. I've taken her to drinks and dinner. She's in a very open relationship

>There's a girl I'm interested in. We have a good rapport. I've taken her to drinks and dinner. She's in an open relationship.

>>17482385
>There's a girl I'm interested in. We have a good rapport. I've taken her to drinks and dinner. She's in a theoretically open relationship

>There's a girl I'm interested in. We have a good rapport. I've taken her to drinks and dinner. She's single.

Is this a new meme? What the actual fuck is happening in this thread?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.