[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife doesnt want to have sex with me. Been two months since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images (25).jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
11KB, 384x384px
My wife doesnt want to have sex with me.

Been two months since I have touched her but now I wqnt to cum in her pussy and she's mad because she thinks I'm drunk (I'm not?).

I sent her a message about how I had her warm milk ready so she could sleep tight (I'm naked) and she just went down and said I'm an asshole, I fingered her and kissed her but she didnd't let me put my dick in her pussy and went upstairs all mad.

What do?
>>
Divorce.
Find someone younger and more attractive to fuck with and that cares enough for you to not cheat on you (that your wife is obviously doing)
>>
>>17482285
start hiding your assets and file for divorce
>>
>>17482285
Put your house, money and car in a friend's name. Wait a year or so, get a divorce, say that you gambled it all away.
>>
get your finances in order, then divorce her
>>
Id say aquire your possessions and divorce her
>>
dude fucking chill let it happen naturally dont be like your gonna rape her everytime she gets home
>>
>>17482522
but thats the only useful feature a woman has

if not for her hole what else does she have to offer?

op i think you should listen to the overwhelming response of this thread and leave out this outlier
>>
>>17482285

Ever tried having a conversation about her lack of intimacy, or have you just tried to fuck her repeatedly and she pushes you away, and then you repeat the same process over and over?
>>
>>17482449
LMAO
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.