[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A close, but not extremely close, friend of mine has a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Adam_West_Batman_Bomb.jpg (30KB, 375x414px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_West_Batman_Bomb.jpg
30KB, 375x414px
A close, but not extremely close, friend of mine has a girlfriend and daughter. However, his gf (we'll refer to as gf from now on) is the one with the job and income, and who watches the kid. His mother provides, too. Gf has said to other close friends who are girls that despite being 'together', it's mostly for her daughter and mere convenience, and she doesn't really consider them actually a true couple. Despite that, it seems the boyfriend doesn't really think that way (of course), and they still sleep together.

Gf, though, has been hitting on me. More than hitting on me, actually. Suffice to say, she's interested and so am I. We've never done anything that could be considered cheating. Her boyfriend, my friend, doesn't let her have a facebook, and she can't give out her number.

I like this girl. I want to take this farther. But I don't know what to do, or if I should betray my friend like that.

advice, /adv/?
>>
You should know she is only looking for a provider for her child.
>>
>>17482284
Maybe I could be that. I don't know.
>>
>>17482292
so you're a cuck
>>
File: 2016-07-24-Sarah-Silverman.jpg (100KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-24-Sarah-Silverman.jpg
100KB, 800x533px
>>17482313
how am I the cuck when she would be cheating on her boyfriend with ME, not the other way around. you dolt
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x960px
>>17482292
Do it! Then while she takes your house, your economic success and her child, you'll have no one to help you because you were a Fucking dick to someone that trusted you.

Do it you faggot, it's already corrupted your pathetic excuse of morality, so what do you have to lose?
>>
>>17482316
sounds to me like you're the one getting fucked
>>
>>17482316
As you post a picture of a degenerate kike.
Kys
>>
You rely shouldn't call this guy your friend.
You are. Fucking asshole.
she's a slut.
>>
>>17482321
it's fucking reaction image moron not a representation of who I am

>Then while she takes your house, your economic success and her child

I never said I was going to put her god damn name on the lease and considering she's already supporting herself and him I sincerely doubt she would be leeching off me.

>pathetic excuse of morality
Yeah, that's why I am asking for advice right now and not actively fucking her at this moment.

It's not fucking evil to be sexually attracted to another person
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 742x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 742x576px
>>17482339
It is evil to be invited into a friendship only to steal something/someone of value from them.
You're only looking for a fuck when you haven't thought it through. Obviously you're here because you're scared of the consequences of fucking it up but for whom? Her relationship and the future of her child's? Or your friend's trust in you? Or because you may be able to gittdat pussy for long? If you were a real friend, and a real man, you'd tell her boyfriend/your friend about it. No woman cheats on her man. And if she does, the other man who accepts her offerings if a Fucking degenerate.

Be a good friend. Imagine how you'd feel if he were to do this to you.
>>
OP, the bf and gf are together for their child. That is really, really good for the child.

It is really bad for the child if her mom dumps her dad so she can start fucking other more interesting people.

The data on what happens to kids with moms like that is not great.

Not only should you not get with this woman, but you should go one further. Because she has a wandering eye, she is going to fuck up her child with some other loser shitbag guy who didn't bother to ask for advice or question the ethics of what he was doing.

So, when this girl eventually approaches you, you

1) refuse.
2) tell her that, additionally, you are refusing because you don't want to damage her child. What's best for her child is for mom and dad to be together. So, not only will you not interfere with that, but she should stop looking to date/sleep around when the father of her child is still willingly in the picture.

This woman has a problem with morals and boundaries. She will misbehave as badly as the men in her world allow her to. You can have a role in improving her life and the life of her innocent child.

finally, you should let the bf know what the score is. again, tell him that he needs to think about his kid, and not about his dick or about his pride or whatever. tell him to get his shit together, do a better job at loving the gf. Let him know that the gf is cool with sleeping around on him, but that he needs to work with her on getting her life straightened out because they have a child together who is going to be a fucked up disaster if he just walks way from gf/child..
>>
>>17482251
amazing what some of you lazy dumb fucks will do for a piece of ass
>>
>>17482620
truth as been spoken!
>>
>>17483069
....I haven't done anything yet.

>>17482620
Thank you

>>17482356
I wouldn't be stealing anything from anyone because she is a person capable of making her own god damn decisions, and isn't owned by anyone. That said, I see your point, and I agree.
>>
File: 4L_gJ1wBECe.gif (1MB, 429x324px) Image search: [Google]
4L_gJ1wBECe.gif
1MB, 429x324px
>>17483265

i can tell youre still gonna fuck her. i just hope her daughter doesnt end up a whore like her mother

just fuck me up fampai
>>
>>17482251
>unmarried mother
>weird home situation
>history of poor decisions
>boyfriend is controlling
>and he's your friend

No girl could possibly be hot enough to step into that minefield.
>>
>>17482316
Because you're considering being her trade up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.