[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you approach a grumpy looking guy? He's really cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: thinker.jpg (82KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.jpg
82KB, 500x375px
How do you approach a grumpy looking guy?

He's really cute and mysterious, but intimidating as hell. So far our entire rapport is comprised of "here's your pen" and "thanks" one month ago.

And when he does speak it's always some really wordy smart stuff that leaves the prof in awe. Or to BTFO somebody with sarcasm.

I wanna get him before a more confident girl does.
>>
Just tell him you wanna suck his dick.
>>
>>17482227
Best thing to do is just be honest with him, show some interest in him and he will pick it up, make the first move, exchange numbers,
talk after class, laugh at his jokes and make jokes as well, the usual normie stuff works.
If he rejects you I doubt it will be overly brutal grumpy smart dudes are usually quite sensitive and nice on the inside. Just go for it really.
>>
>>17482227
ask for his opinions

ask about what he likes to do in his free time

etc
>>
ehh, avoid.

get a cat, it that doesn't work continue adding cats until prime levels of satisfaction is achieved.
>>
If he's the type of guy who doesn't look like he has a lot of dating experience you might have to be persistent or very blunt about it to get the message across.

But yeah just be really upfront. Compliment him maybe. Guys are rarely complimented so that will mean something to him. They also like being asked out, so even if you do get rejected he'll appreciate your attempt either way.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 476x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 476x353px
Sounds like my relationship with everyone at school. At least it's attractive to some femanons
>>
>>17482268
This is a bad iD ea. You want him to get interested in you and no the other way around.
If you just put yourself in the spot you'll put him in a really uncomfortable situation where he only is willing to talk to you because you showed I interest but he doesn't really know you enough to decide if she likes you beyond a physical level.
Best thing you can do is first, dont be desperate. We can smell that shit from miles away. It is a turn off and a red flag.
Your objective here is to get to know him and for him to know you. Best way to achieve this is by asking for his help, don't be too pushy, maybe ask him to help you with atopic you don't understand or an assignment and take advantage of the situation and let him know a little about you and if gets interested he will start wanting to know more about you.
But again, don't act clingy, if you start asking him too help you all the time, he might just thing you are really annoying and avoid you all together.
Under any circumstances tell him that you have feelings for him unless you are able to have a genuine laughter in front of each other. Otherwise it will be decremental for you.
>>
>>17482365
You don't get it. It's the GIRL that wants to talk to the guy. Not the other way around
>>
>>17482227
"Hey, your edgy answers to a class you're obviously qualified to test out of but are too stupid to do so really get me wet. Can I please suck the cum out of your dick and swallow every last drop of it? Then, I want you balls deep inside me. Any hole you want. How does that sound? "

Easy.
>>
Be blunt. He seems like the type who would appreciate that. I don't really talk to anyone when I'm in class unless I'm taking to a professor or getting into a mildly autistic argument with someone else in class so I might be a bit like this guy, in which case he might actually be pretty shy. Just tell him outright you think he's cool and invite him to hang out sometime.
Also laser nation?
>>
>>17482365
asking a grumpy dude for help will not be a good idea,
ask the prof if you really need help they're in the same class as you just because he sounds intelligent doesn't mean he knows everything.
It sounds like anon seems to be applying this to his own personality based on a few traits, everyone can smell desperation.
We don't know the dude neither do you, just initiate conversation that's the important bit here,
if you don't understand shit he says just ask what it means.
Dont be shy and don't be annoying he's grumpy for a reason so don't make that reason you.
You will be fine.
>>
>>17482227
be direct
99% of the time, the direct approach is the best approach
>>
>>17482370
I know op is the girl.
>>17482381
I'm a guy that was approached by a girl and things didn't work out well.
I just want OP to understand that she needs to approach this guy outside from a romantic context at first, at least until the point she knows they can hold a conversation.
I'm a grumpy dude myself and the first things that come to my mind when a girl approaches me and is too directs are
1. She's too childish
2. She just likea me for how I look and not for who I am.
3. She's too slutty and I would do this too anyone
4. She's trying to fool me some how
>>
>>17482402
>4
But all women are sluts so.
>>
>/cgl/ is in love with /k/
>>
>>17482340
It's not. It's only attractive when the guy is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.