[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh look, another girlfriend related /adv/ post. Girlfriend is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: dogbowl.jpg (13KB, 443x359px) Image search: [Google]
dogbowl.jpg
13KB, 443x359px
Oh look, another girlfriend related /adv/ post.

Girlfriend is mad at me because I didn't sleep over at her place tonight.

>Tuesday Night.
Get text at 9pm after hanging out with friends playing nerd trivia and having a few drinks. I had invited her but she didn't want to go. No worries but now she's scared about noises outside and would like me to spend the night. Tell her, fine no problem. I'm 2 minutes from home. Grab my stuff and go to her place 20 mins away. I end up sacrificing to miss an optional work related morning meeting.
>Wednesday
Sleep over
>Thursday
Ask her if I can stay home, I'd like to clean my bathroom which she complained about and do some work related stuff. She has "sure, do what you gotta do."
Get a call at 11pm that her dog accidentally swallowed 2 lightbulbs.
So, throw my shit in a bag, stop at walmart to get some stuff for the dog and get there. Total sleep that night 3 hours.
>Friday
Drop roses off at her house (I have a key) but she pulls up when I leave. We go to dinner but she goes out to some chipNdales dancer thing with a friend. Rather than wait around at her place to come back, I go home.
>Today
Go to her place after work as we had planned. She's asleep. Wake her up. She's crabby as fuck. So I let her sleep until 8pm. Go get her pizza. She eats it in bed. Tell her I don't plan to spend the night, I need to desperately do something work related that I had planned to do during the week and it never happened. She is pissed at me.
>Tomorrow
Don't bother staying the night because I'm going to a friend's party and I'll be out late
>Monday
I'm leaving for Rome for 6 days and want to get a good night sleep. Don't come over
>Tuesday -Sunday
Going to Rome for fun as a perk from work. Sadly without me. No price for her. It would have been $1,500 for airfare alone me.

Seriously that's a tldr but am I the bad guy here? What do I say or do to get her to understand that we both have schedules and that it's a two way street?
>>
just break up.
>>
>>17482194

Thanks for the scholarly advice.
>>
>>17482194
Yeah this guys got the right idea
>>
Yea she sounds like a cunt and you're her bitch. I wouldn't stay with her.
>>
>>17482201
Sounds like a clingy cunt I used to deal with and she'll sleep around fool
>>
just being real, you're already fighting about pretty mundane things and you're leaving town soon.

Timing is appropriate.
>>
>>17482182
Anon, just like my gf.

When we first dated, she wouldn't let me stay home. I fucked up my student loans because she insisted that I couldn't leave. I couldn't even pick up my mail. And when I do get home, I lived at my parents at the time, she called me up at 11PM and tell me to come over. It took me 45 minutes on public transit to get there, only to always get scolded by her for being late and not caring and we would literally just sleep. I always told her, I had to go do this or that, but nothing would work.

This sort of behaviour is a red flag, anon. You aren't in a relationship with someone who can empathize with your needs.
>>
>>17482210

Sorry, re-read my stuff and to clarify, she told me to not come over tomorrow cause she's going to a friends party. She's also going to Rome - not me but it's my fault we won't be able to spend 5 nights together. I'm glad she's going, bummed I can't but don't hold it against me that you're going on vacation.

She works hard. Gets up at 3am to start her first job. Comes back at 8am to change for her second real job. The problem is, as a light sleeper, it's hard for me to get solid rest. I'm also up at 6 to take the dog out to piss and feed it. Then back up at 7am to take it for a walk.

But the sex is great.
>>
>>17482182
>Ask her if I can stay home

>Drop roses off at her house (I have a key) but she pulls up when I leave. We go to dinner but she goes out to some chipNdales dancer thing with a friend. Rather than wait around at her place to come back, I go home.

If this isn't bait you are honestly a little bitch. A post op MtF tranny has more balls than you
>>
>>17482287

You'll find out how it works when you stop being a little cunt headed mother fucker and grow the fuck up. It's not a crime to get flowers for your girlfriend. And quite frankly, i personally don't care what she does, long as she watches, doesn't touch, and remembers who the fuck her guy is. We fucked before I let her go do her thing with a friend.

In the meantime stick to video games and /pol/, internet tough guy.
>>
youre gonna work it out with her, date her for another 3 months and then dump her because she obviously sucks.

dude just quit fooling yourself and get this woman out of your life.
>>
What does she say when you mention that you're going over the top for her and feel like you don't deserve this kind of behaviour from her?
>>
> what do I do to get her to understand
Leave her, she will first be super mad, like she is now, then she will be sad because you're actually a good guy and she didn't realise it, then she'll probably come to the conclusion that it was her own fault.

She sounds like an ungratefull bitch, chances are she's cheating on you to, she validates cheating because she convinced herself that you aren't treating her "right".

Same as my ex, but her threshold was much higher. I'm a student who also works, also I'm not that social. Seeing her 1 or 2 days a week is ok for me. When I was busy it sometimes was less, she became this quiet, no emotion person. When this happened it always ended with cheating, I forgave her once, second time I broke up.
Jesus all the time I have without a gf, I feel so free.
Also I think she cheated more on me, now that I see how much she fucks around nows she's single.
>>
>>17482307
Haha nice one faggot, I'm actually coming up to 9 years in a relationship next month.

You asked her if you can stay at your own house. That is bitch behaviour. After she's been a bitch to you, you buy her flowers. Buying flowers isn't the issue, the issue is that you are rewarding her bad behaviour.

She gets shitty at you, then you are nice to her, what do you expect is going to happen here?
>>
>>17482445

Well fucking mazel tov, m8.

I bought the flowers before she was a bitch to me, know it all. I should escalate things and be an asshole to meet her shit. I'd rather take the fucking high road. You sound like a domestic abuse case waiting to happen.
>>
Don't let her ruin your trip in fucking Rome, you lucky fuck. And stop being so preachy and buying her shit all the time like roses and pizza.
>>
>>17482226
So now that she's pissed at you, she's said to leave her alone while she goes out and parties late, and then DO NOT COME OVER because she wants a "good night sleep".

Sounds like someone is taking the dick.

She sounds petty and controlling, and you sound like you need to find your balls.
>>
>>17483517

She's the lucky fuck going to Rome. But she's mad at me cause I didn't sleep there last night and because SHE's going to Rome on Tuesday, we won't be able to sleep for together for 6ish days.

>and you sound like you need to find your balls.
So, call her out and escalate this shit? Leave her alone? Right now I'm doing my own thing but I thought I might crash this birthday thing tonight. They are going out to dinner. Maybe, I'd just be there when they show up. I was invited and then it was "oh you'll be too busy to come" basically uninvited.
>>
>>17482182
I thnk you did nothing wrong.

She's being clingy, then spiteful when you decline for valid reasons.

She sounds immature. But from her perspective, I am assuming she will miss you when she goes to rome, and wanted to binge on time with you. But she reacted purely on emotions, and was upset when you declined..
>>
>>17483546
With everything you've said, it sounds like shes trying to keep you away and it sounds sketchy. Can you not see that? Some women get super vindictive over the smallest of things.

Might as well just do your own thing and see how things are when she returns from her trip. If she continues the weird trying to keep you away behavior, she's definitely sleeping with someone else.

And yes, this can happen over the course of one fucking day. I know it's unbelievable, but it happens all the time.
>>
File: 2751-2338-27235.png (57KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
2751-2338-27235.png
57KB, 251x251px
>Ask her if I can stay home
>Drop roses off at her house
>>
Best advice i can give is that she needs to realize that people have lives to live outside of the relationship, how are bills paid but that's besides the point and if she doesnt understand maybe shes just clingy and one day she'll find out that too much of something isnt always good.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.