[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>someone texts me >wait an hour or so to reply so that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Literally me.jpg (205KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
Literally me.jpg
205KB, 800x597px
>someone texts me
>wait an hour or so to reply so that it looks like i'm doing things
>always make it so that they're the last one to text instead of me whenever possible to make it clear I don't need them
Are either of these acceptable?
>>
>>17481842
>wait an hour or so to reply so that it looks like i'm doing things
Sure
>always make it so that they're the last one to text instead of me whenever possible to make it clear I don't need them
Ehh
Depends on if you're actually interested in talking to that person or if the conversation is at a dead end
>>
>>17481842
sure it works for a while untill they inevitably find out what you actually are

jby d00der
>>
>>17481842

Communicating with you sounds tiring. The only way I'd continue talking to you is if I was some emotionally damaged bimbo seeking approval from every dismissive asshole that crossed my path.

In short, normal people won't put up with it because its irritating and unnecessary. Damaged people will fall for your tricks and adolescent aloofness because thats what damaged people do.
>>
>>17481886
So you're saying I have a one-way ticket to qt depressed gf land?
Nice
>>
>>17481895
>So you're saying I have a one-way ticket to qt depressed gf land?
Even depressed people have too much on their plate to deal with this kind of crap--they'll just push you away. You're looking at 'has-4-kids-from-different-men-and-weighs-500lbs' kind of crazy.
>>
>>17481842
You know I'd eventually catch on to your little game after a while, anyone would really. If I'm texting you I'm not gonna act like I'm so busy because I'm not, or else I'd just say I'm busy give me an hour or two. What you're doing is fake. Its annoying when someone texts you back and forth for for 15 minutes and then they disappear for hours, and reply and disappear and reply and disappear and then not reply to my last message and wait for me to send the first. Stop the bullshit, it doesn't work and its aggravating.
>>
>>17481842
>waiting an hour to seem busy/not appear needy

you can wait a couple of minutes if that's your objective. Then speed things up based on her reply rate.

I used to do that shit, but now I'm in the " just be urself :^)" crowd because I found it hypocritical that I would typically respond to anyone else the moment I'm aware I've been messaged but not to a cute girl.
>>
I wouldn't bother texting you after a couple of tries
>>
>>17481842
I suggest going the "no bullshit" route. Will get more stable girls, jobs, friends, etc. when you don't bullshit around them and just act normal and considerate.
>>
>>17481842
>wait an hour
This is fine. Replying way too quickly will make you seem clingy or desperate.

However, you don't want to ACT busy. You want to BE busy and reply when you have time. This will make it seem more genuine and it will be good for you to actually be occupied i.e have a job, work out, have hobbies, be w/ other friends instead of fapping to animu in your room

If you're replying on the dot every hour, it will become obv that you're just waiting and it will be very annoying for the person you're texting

Waiting eliminates any flow in the convo

>always text me first
Again, that's alright. But if she is initiate every conversation, she'll think you're not interested and text other people

It's okay to start convos early on, but she she progressively text and contact you more over time.

I try to never initiate a convo unless I know she's interested so I can set something up. Besides that, never text women unless you're meeting up
>>
>>17481842
What do you do while you are waiting? Do you think it's possible that you are lazy, and you are afraid of people finding out how lazy you are?
>>
no, idiot

just talk like a normal person seriously wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>17481886
THIS

i am a well adjusted and attractive female, if someone did this to me i would drop them so fucking fast
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.