[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister is convinced that I get special treatment at work because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: emojianime.jpg (349KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
emojianime.jpg
349KB, 812x806px
My sister is convinced that I get special treatment at work because I'm a "pretty little boy" and the shop is run by "horny old sluts" who let me "run wild."

How do I get her to stfu? Btw, I'm 27 - Not a "little boy" by any means.
>>
>>17481703

She is probably right if you aren't making this story up. Good for you.
>>
Stop acting like a little boy and shit in her purse.
>>
>>17481703
Shut up bitch
>>
She's fucking with you, you dolt
>>
fuck her up
>>
>>17481718
I agree, except for the "up" part.
>>
Dumb! Tell her to fuck of.
>>
File: 1387775107959.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1387775107959.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17481703

You gave us absolutely no backstory. Its entirely possible that you receive preferential treatment from the old bags you work for because you're a strapping young lad.

Its also possible that your sister is just fucking with you.

I think the bigger concern is that you're a 27 year old man who doesn't know how to deal with his sister flicking him shit.
>>
>>17481703
You stick it in those "horny old sluts"
That'll teach her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.