[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few hours ago I was having sex with my girlfriend. Tldr when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 20160817_143411.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160817_143411.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
A few hours ago I was having sex with my girlfriend. Tldr when I pulled out my condom I guess, was stuck inside her. I mean the ring part was outside and everything. I'm just.. I have no idea if any cum got inside.

Other than babies. Is there anything I should be looking out for, or any for sure signs I fucked up. I have no clue if it came off during or after.
>>
>>17480652
you need some smaller condoms/a bigger dick bro
>>
>>17480661
It was the first time that happened and we fuck all the time. We've been together for a year
>>
If you're very worried you can go grab a morning after pill asap, but imo this situation doesn't call for it and its not worth the expense and uncomfortable temporary side affects.

You know what this provides a great opportunity for? Talking to your gf and figuring out a plan for what to do if your condom ever fails again in the future. Look up planned parenthood and learn about the morning after pill, alternative contraception methods to condoms, and options for dealing with unwanted pregnancy. Figure out if you would rather choose abortion, adoption, or keeping a baby, and talk to your gf about how she feels about it.

Educate yourself. You shouldn't be having sex in this first place if you're so uninformed you're coming to /adv/ to deal with a simple situation like this.
>>
>>17480697
That's just for pregnancy, btw. If you're concerned about stds, you can both go get tested.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.